• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for an apex legends roleplay!

callmelittlesunshine

call me little sunshine!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, welcome to my thread! I’m Elliott. I’m 19 (nearing 20) and I use he/they pronouns. I’m currently searching for a roleplay partner for Apex Legends. I’ll accept multiple partners! Eventually I’ll add more fandoms to this list, but for starters I really want to roleplay this game.

Please be patient with me, I’m still familiarizing myself with the lore of Apex! I never played Titanfall or Titanfall 2, and I’m mostly here for the great cast of characters Apex provides. If I make a mistake at all, please let me know! It helps me understand the lore more, and it won’t hurt my feelings. I would like to double up with OCs. I will roleplay any mix of ships, whether it be FxF, MxM, NBxNB and what have you. Below are a list of characters I can play and characters who I would like you to play for me. Bolded characters are ones that I have the best grasp on, italicized are the ones I’m getting used to, and regular are the ones I’m willing to try out. This list will update!

Characters I can play:
Mirage
Bloodhound
Octane

Fuse
Loba
Lifeline

Characters I would like you to play:
Revenant
Octane
Mirage
Bloodhound

Awesome, I'd love to do a double up apex legends rp with you if your still looking for someone to RP with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back