• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Advanced for Dark/Horror RPs

redletalis

The Plot Bunnies are attacking!
Well then, here I am, trying once more. I have another thread here as you can see in my signature, but right now I'm very specifically craving something dark and full of horror. With the suspense of "The X-files" and "Crimson Peak" and the action of "Supernatural".

I am searching specifically for someone who is an advanced RP-player, who is willing to put in the time and the imagination into this, and who will work with me to develop the plots. This would also be a thread-RP, not PM.

My most craved RP is placed first.

Please either comment here in the thread, or send me a PM if any of the plots catch your fancy!

• - Please mind your grammar and spelling. Mistakes happen, but no l33t sp34k, thank you.

- I am a paragraph writer, from two pragraphs and on interspaced with characters talking. I don't do one-liners. Ever. I would really like someone who will try to match my post length.

- Try to keep your character IC. Don't say that your character is this epic black ops medic and then have them suddenly freeze up in a situation, ignoring all that training. Unless there is a really good reason for that, of course, but the point still stands.

- Please don't expect me to carry the entire RP myself. Add things, help to keep it going! Talk with me about something if you aren't certain. I am more than willing to discuss the plot or some point before continuing.

- Post speed. I am a bit slow myself so I don't mind slowness, but at least warn me if you can't post this week or this month or whatever. I just want to know that I am not forgotten.

And one last thing for inspiration:

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do one of these plots! I don't have much experience with horror, but I'm willing to give it a go. Could I do either the first or third plot with you?

If you're still looking for someone to do Raven with you I'm totally interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back