• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a Sherlolly Roleplay

Let's keep this short!

Sherlolly = Sherlock Holmes and Molly Hooper. I am searching high and low for these two adorable schmucks. I would give both legs and an arm - really, I just need one arm to type - to play Molly opposite to Sherly.

*Doubling = yes! Want some John or Mycroft or Moriarty in your life? Hell yes, sign me up. If you're fine with playing one character, I'm fine with not doubling, but it doesn't hurt to offer it.

*OCs = also yes! If you're not into canon/canon relationships, we can certainly involve OCs.

*The length can be a little or a lot, but let's not skimp out on quality.

*Plots can range from post season 3 stuff to AUs. I am also up for crossovers with other fandoms. DW, Harry Potter, you name it (though, I have not seen Supernatural).

*Please don't just message me 'hey wanna roleplay?' If you have any ideas, or even don't, tell me, so I'm not struggling to respond.

SHERLOLLY! SIGN ME UP!

Ahem. Anyway, I would love to play Sherlock opposite Molly.

I unfortunately cannot yet send PMs first since I don't have enough posts at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back