• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Searching For A Roleplaying Partner ( Kinda new )

JustRani

Heya .
My name is Ran and Im thirteen , From Israel . You may think that my age makes me a horrible Roleplayer and that's a mistake. Im kinda good at roleplaying . I always thought of making a universe of my own , And i decided to take a step and make one .
The Universe it self

Futuristic . The World as a theme of its own ( Tokyo Theme , I'll attach a pic ) , In the Year 2020 Humans from another galaxy conquered earth . All the Countries on Earth came together to negotiate with the Other Humans and came to a solution . The Two Populations will helped eachother populate other planets and galaxies , and the humans from another galaxy brought robots and other species with them . Earth made a big change in those years and he was made futuristic . The Population of planet earth had problems dealing with those changes but it went alright . People now had futuristic stuff that could make them go from planet to planet at a split second , BUT it wasnt so good at all . The mixing of the species brought gangs and a world a crime . ( Pardon me , My grammar is not that good . )
The Roleplay is In year 2105 , When everybody got used to the new stuff .
Im really sorry that im not telling more stuff but if you will partner with me i'll explain further .

Requirements

- Any Age can Join the RP .
- The Only thing that matters in the RP level and the flexibility .

More

I would like to hear more things that i can add to the universe itself .

Thanks for reading my thread . And again , Pardon me for my grammar .
Rani .

Attachments

• wp1871949-magenta-wallpapers.png
    wp1871949-magenta-wallpapers.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back