• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For a Roleplay Partner

LittleElfMaiden

One Time Luck
Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a fantastic day. First things first, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. Now let’s get started!

I’d like to start off by saying that I only roleplay with those that are above 18. I’m in my mid twenties so I just wouldn’t feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. I also would prefer you to be a female, but I’m okay with either. As long as we have chemistry and you’re a fair writer! And now for the fun stuff!

I have a lot of different fandoms but currently I’m only actively seeking roleplay partners for Lord of the Rings. I have an OC that I like to pair up with Legolas so naturally, that’s who you would play. I can probably play just about any of the other characters! I like to double up so let me know who you want me to play for you!

As an added note, I like to write a pretty decent amount for each reply. I don’t expect you to match mine exactly, but definitely give me something to work with otherwise I’ll get writer’s block. I’d also prefer that you write in third person but that’s not a deal breaker.

Once again, thank you for viewing my thread and I hope we can roleplay! Have a nice day!!

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a fantastic day. First things first, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. Now let’s get started!

I’d like to start off by saying that I only roleplay with those that are above 18. I’m in my mid twenties so I just wouldn’t feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. I also would prefer you to be a female, but I’m okay with either. As long as we have chemistry and you’re a fair writer! And now for the fun stuff!

I have a lot of different fandoms but currently I’m only actively seeking roleplay partners for Lord of the Rings. I have an OC that I like to pair up with Legolas so naturally, that’s who you would play. I can probably play just about any of the other characters! I like to double up so let me know who you want me to play for you!

As an added note, I like to write a pretty decent amount for each reply. I don’t expect you to match mine exactly, but definitely give me something to work with otherwise I’ll get writer’s block. I’d also prefer that you write in third person but that’s not a deal breaker.

Once again, thank you for viewing my thread and I hope we can roleplay! Have a nice day!!
interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back