• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a partner

BrokenStem4812

I’m Stem, it’s been about 7 years since I started RPing. I’m not particularly strict on anything. I just ask that you give me time because I work full time and am usually a little slow to reply somedays. But I love creating stories so I’ll be back. Promise.
I’m constantly coming up with new RP ideas so if we get stuck then we can discuss new plots. Here are some of my ideas;

Death X Life- in a world where death is a wealthy man, a girl is betrothed to him by her parents to prevent their deaths. The girl turns out to be Life who has been missing for centuries. They figure this out through a series of unfortunate events that bring them closer together.

Prince X Dragon- no, not a Bestiality thing. The dragon can change forms and appears human when they meet.

There’s always more in my head. So we can figure out other stories if you’re interested. Thanks for reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back