• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a partner

MoonsOcarina

Inactive
I'm looking for a role playing partner who writes a decent amount of detail and tries their best to avoid one liners.

I'm into many different types of RP's, but Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my favorite topics. If you have any ideas, I would love to listen to them and try them out! I have some ideas of my own in case if you have none.

Rules:

• No one liners (or at least try your best to avoid them.)
  • No overpowered characters (make sure they have faults)
  • No god-modding
  • Follow your character description (like personality wise, unless if your character is bipolar or has developed, try to stick with what you wrote about your character.)
  • Don't kill of your character unless if it's truly necessary (or at least warn me first before you do it)
  • You can only have 1-2 character limit
  • Don't force someones character into something they don't want to do (like romantic relationships, sex, drugs, etc.)
  • Have fun

Just PM me if you're interested in role playing with me!

SerenaStark said:
What fandoms do you like?
Well, when it comes to genres, I love Fantasy and Sci-fi the most. I can do Modern role plays, but they sometimes turn really cringey (unless if it's crime fighting or something, then that's cool!) If we're going for basic themes for Fantasy, I like adventures and stuff in that range. I do like romance role plays to a point.

For fandoms, I like role playing pokemon (as in trainers, not much of the pokemon.), fire emblem, the legend of Zelda, most animes (like Attack on Titan, Guilty Crown, Fate Zero/Fates Stay Night, etc. No Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, or SAO RP's, since I'm not a fan of those Animes), Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, other various book titles, Star Wars, and some other fandoms that I'm too lazy to write out.

Last edited by a moderator:
MoonsOcarina said:
Well, when it comes to genres, I love Fantasy and Sci-fi the most. I can do Modern role plays, but they sometimes turn really cringey (unless if it's crime fighting or something, then that's cool!) If we're going for basic themes for Fantasy, I like adventures and stuff in that range. I do like romance role plays to a point.
For fandoms, I like role playing pokemon (as in trainers, not much of the pokemon.), fire emblem, the legend of Zelda, most animes (like Attack on Titan, Guilty Crown, Fate Zero/Fates Stay Night, etc. No Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, or SAO RP's, since I'm not a fan of those Animes), Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, other various book titles, Star Wars, and some other fandoms that I'm too lazy to write out.
What about Star Trek? :)

Hm, I'm not one for playing cannon characters, but I guess I could give it a shot. I'll have to do it tomorrow, since I'm super busy tonight.

@SerenaStark

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back