• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a 1x1 RP partner

QueenofHearts

Just your friendly neighborhood trashcan
Hello! As you can probably tell by the title of this thread I am looking for someone to do a 1x1 RP with!
I'm hoping that I can find a long term RP partner but if not that's fine as well
Here are some things you should know before we RP
-Have basic knowledge of the human Language. I know spelling mistakes are a thing but please make sure it's readable
-Reply at least once a day
-Let me know if you're not interested in the RP anymore so we can discuss
-No ghosting
-I don't RP offline
-I do MxM, FxM, and FxF
-I like doing darker themes sometimes so if you're not comfortable with that let me know and we can talk about it ^_^

Here are fandoms I'm interested in doing
-Black Butler***
-Attack on Titan
-Free!*
-My Hero Academia**
-Full Metal Alchemist (I just started it so please bear with me T - T)
-Future Diary**
-Death Note**
-Legend of Zelda*** (botw***, Phantom Hourglass*, Twilight Princess**, Skyward Sword)
Pokemon*- (XY, Ruby/Saphire, Sun/Moon, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)
Fire Emblem*-(Heroes*, Fates**)
** = How interested I am in doing it
If you have any fandoms you would like to do we can discuss it!

Here are some pairings
Maid/Butler x Master/Mistress
Prostitute x Cop
Mermaid x Pirate
Prince/Princess x Prince/Princess (Arranged Marriage)
Human x Demon Prince/Princess
Bully x Victim
Kidnapper x Kidnapped person
Some Stockholm syndrome pairing
Human x Vampire
A Hanahaki Pairing
Hero x Villain

Well! that's all I have! If you're interested please either PM me or comment on this thread!
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Hey!
LMAO for your joke btw.
I have a few sweet, romantic role-plays which I think you’d like.
If you’re not too busy, hit me up.
XOXO Jen

Hey hey, I tried to PM you but couldn't. But I'd love to do a Mermaid x Pirate, Prince/Princess x Prince/Princess (Arranged Marriage).Human x Demon Prince/Princess or Human x Vampire pairing if you were interested!

Hi! I’d like to try a mix of the human/vampire and kidnapping ideas if that sounds good to you!

If you are interested, I have a character in mind for a Medieval fantasy setting. She's a female, part-drow mage, and can be paired with anyone, really. I imagined her mostly being in an adventurer/mercenary party mostly.

Okay, I'm going to apologize to everyone who commented for this extremely late reply. I will pm all of you I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back