• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching.. Again ^.*

CrystalSmith

Mythical Mystery of the Dark
Hey there, are you seeking a new roleplay? One that will last a while and be fun but descriptive? Well you came to the right place. ^_^ (Please read in a dramatic voice)

..Damn that was supposed to sound cool... Oh well...

I'm again seeking new role-plays are roleplayers.

This time round, I'm looking for anyone. No strict, you must type 3000 words per post.. (Bit of an exaggeration).. All I ask this time round is that you can post at least a few sentences per post. No one liners. And post frequently, few times a day if possible..

Pairing wise, I'm only truly comfortable with f/m. Not because I have anything against the other pairings.. That just what I'm comfortable with aha. Gender wise, I'm a lot more comfortable playing as a female..

Anywho, ideas wise.. I don't really enjoy fandom roleplays and prefer original ideas. Genre wise I'm happy with anything, a tad but of romance is okay if it's added in slowly I guess.

PM me or comment below..^.*

HI

I know that you and I did that Gallows RP ( sorry about disappearing by the way, I had a lot of painting to do and I hope you can forgive me) but hey, do you want to do another one with me? I'm not busy anymore ^_^

Ahhh, it's fine. I'd love to do another roleplay with you or if you'd like we could continue our other one, I don't mind. ^.^

I'd be interested in RPing with you! Like you mentioned, I can play the male role which is totally fine with me. I don't see a list of types of RPs you'd like, but we can build up a plot together for one if you're interested!

I'm interested. I don't necessarily have any preferences as far as plot goes. I'm open for most anything.

Hey, i am a detail and descriptive role player and i would love to role play with you.

Hello, I would really be interested in roleplaying with you ^-^ I'm okay with playing either gender so being male isn't really a problem for me :smiled: I'll pm you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back