• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching again :( (ignore prefix)

So I guess my partners have disappeared. Well I don't know if they have but haven't heard from them. Anyways, I am in the mood for romance and adventure.

I like detail and would love to have a partner who does too. I write about 8-12 paragraphs for an intro and try to keep my replies 2 paragraphs or more per post. I don't do character sheets but if you want one. Send me a layout of how you want it.

Fade to black, please. I am a veterinary technician. I see a lot of blood and stuff, so be gory and gross of it pertains to the roleplay. That won't bother me. I curse, my characters curse but not like I do.

Some days I am very active, some days I am not. I always try to reply once a day unless it is a holiday then you ain't getting nothing from me. I am a 26-year-old mother of a two and four year old that get my attention before you do, no offense. 

I roleplay over pm or email. 

Character gender roles....I enjoy playing both but when I say this my female characters take a back seat to never popping out of my head. So I want to double for now unless you want to let me play the only female lead so I can actually play some characters out that would be cool. If not no big deal, I don't blame people for having a gender preference because I have one to sometimes.

I can do lots of genres. I have been role-playing for 14 years. Yes, I roleplayed on neopets lol. Oh the pain of their filters. Anyways some that I love......and on odd pairings I can play either role.

Ghost(a coma patient ghost) x human 

The party college kid x bookworm

Famous musician x normal

Vampire x Slayer

Vampire x Human

Vampire x halfling

Prince(ss) x thief

Prince(ss) x Servant

Thief x Rebellion Leader

Prince(ss) x Rebellion Leader

The 100

Bellamy x OC

If I do this fandom, I would want to play the oc. I have only watched to episode 7 of season 3. I already know how the season ends kinda. So shush, we would start off either after the mass murders of the Mt. Weather people or after the Ice nation kills the sky people hanging out in Mt. Weather.

These are some of what I do.....key word some. Don't be afraid to make a suggestion.

I play lots of side characters and appreciate people who do the same. I also love brainstorming plots. I really hate making all the decision but people seem to take advantage of the fact that I can make decisions.

Be creative....that's the point of role-playing, right and have some fun. 

Anyways I think that is all I have right now...send me a pm or post here :D

I am a pretty friendly person but straight forward. 

I'm up for Vampire x Human and Prince(ss) x Rebellion leader. I prefer to play female but I don't mind doubling it up. I do have any idea for Vampire x Human.

Hi there!

Im really intersted in the ghost x human idea, since im interested how it would all turn out~ I normally use female characters but I can use a make character for a change if you want a chance to use a female character~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back