• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching a couple Hunger Games RPs! (Ignore post count)

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
Hi! Thank you for clicking on my thread! I am a ray of loght, and I’m shininng down in search of some super dramatic, exciting Hunger Games RPs.

What can you expect from me?

1) a partner who posts 1-4 paragraphs but tries to match fellow partners
2) a partner who is pretty active, though doesn’t always reapond every day and has a tendency to drop off the face of the Earth unexpectedly when life gets stressful. This isn’t too often
3) a partner that bumps after a week of no reply. This gives me a set amount of time so I don’t go bumping the thread when I’m just bored the next day
4) a partner who is friendly and would like to acquire a friend through this RP aas well
5) a partner who WILL NOT play Canon characters.
6) a partner who is literate in grammar and spelling though not perfect

What do I want from you?

1) no one-liners, please please at LEAST a paragraph. I want this RP to be filled with all of the dramatic details, but all I ask is a paragraph.
2) someone who replies in less than a week. I understand life. I will bump after a week, it’s not to try to rush you, just seeing where you’re at. You may do the same to me
3) friendly. I enjoy side chars in a separate convo :)
4) literate: decent grammar, no text talk during RP,

What I want to RP:

During the Games, doesn’t matter which one. I’d like us to work together and decide on terrain and challenges for our characters to overcome. I have some ideas

Terrain:

1) Forest
2) Desert
3) Wasteland
4) Water (maybe with islands they have to swim or make a bridge to get to?
5) mountains
6) Volcano?
7) Other: Let’s create our own terrain!

Challenges:

1) Acid rain
2) Mutants
3) Earthquake
4) Other: Let’s create our own challenges!

DRRAMA!! Bring it on. Can’t wait to hear back and get a couple more RPs going!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back