• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (SEARCHING 1x1 sol/adv/rom/mystery) Mysteries of the Mundane!

Skye Moonhart

The Premise:

It is 2017, and technology has advanced to a point that computers and smart phones have become both a boon and a curse for society, most people have forgotten that one time, long ago, magic existed,
which was good for the lone detective Skye Moonhart.

How-ever, when checking her e-mails, she receives a priority alert email from the Police Commissioner, asking her to investigate an old and once thought to be abandoned mansion further into the country side. that is thought to be the home of a cult that worships Mh'ithrha, and it is imperative that she have a partner for this case.

And this is where your character comes in play!

Rules:
1. Keep to the forum and roleplay section rules
2. This is PG 13+ rated, but I would appreciate things like gore, coarse language and snesual situationskept within the story line and to a minimum
3. This is primarily a mystery/sol/romance type of rp so please keep that in mind
3. As it is a romance rp,romance and snesual situations are welcome to occur, but I want the romance to develop and I will not allow the rp to devolve into a erp
4. I am the RPM (Roleplay master) so what I says goes, however if you are unsure about something or want to add something, feel free to approach me with it
5. Try to post as much and often as possible, paragraphs are most welcome, but no fillers..
6. Above all else, have fun

You can either sign up here by posting a expression of interest along with a link to your character's bio or a short description of your character, or you can sign up by pming me with the aforementioned expression of interest and link to your charachter's bio or a short description.

I look forward to roleplaying with people on here!

EDIT: As a reference, here is Skye's Bio

Would you please elaborate a bit? Why is it good for the detective? And what type of roleplay would it be?Would it be humans going against supernatural or the pair would be learning magic and the scene would be mages vs mages.

Would you please elaborate a bit? Why is it good for the detective? And what type of roleplay would it be?Would it be humans going against supernatural or the pair would be learning magic and the scene would be mages vs mages.
It's sort of going to be following the Skulduggery Pleasant universe, but magic being widely forgotten about is good for Skye, because honestly it helps her feel unique that she can cast magic, not to mention it would make a lot of her cases easier, because of killers etc knew how to use magic, then they'd be able to hide their tracks easier and other criminals would get away with their acts of criminality. It will be humans x supernatural (depending on what your oc is) against humans x supernatural, so a mixture. so I suppose you could say it is a modern fantasy type of roleplay.

I am not exactly sure. The detective x supernatural part naturally intrigues me but I am not sure if I would be able to continue it beyond a few posts.

I am not exactly sure. The detective x supernatural part naturally intrigues me but I am not sure if I would be able to continue it beyond a few posts.
Loss of interest or just not knowing what to type? We can always just start it and see where it goes?

OK. Then I will trouble you to create the thread. Am I also allowed to possess magic? Do I have to create a cs? By the way I haven't read the skulduggery pleasant series of books

OK. Then I will trouble you to create the thread. Am I also allowed to possess magic? Do I have to create a cs? By the way I haven't read the skulduggery pleasant series of books
You don't have to create a character sheet, just give me a brief description of your character, like their name, age, gender, race, powers and a little backstory and personality. So I suppose it is like a mini CS. and yes you are allowed to possess magic.

I will post it later. And if you remove the word "brief", that's supposed to be almost a complete cs.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back