• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

m6rgolis_

๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ <๐Ÿ‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! Michi here. I'm looking for semi-literate, long-term roleplay companions so that we can create a romantic, dismal story together! I want a partner with whom I can collaborate and come up with interesting ideas as the scenario progresses. I adore fantasy and slice-of-life themes. I'm also open to participating in futuristic cyberpunk roleplay. I normally play female characters.

RULES

Please be 18+, I wonโ€™t roleplay with anyone lower then this/
You must be semi-literate, and over.
Please, donโ€™t control my characters. I beg of you.
I don't do smut, dont expect any.
This really isnโ€™t a rule, but please roleplay in a server with me. Itโ€™s more neat.
I can play female, and male characters. But I normally play females only.
3rd person ONLY.
Characters will be 18+, and older.
I only do 1x1, but I can ajust!
I normally write FxM, and FxF.

ABOUT ME.

Iโ€™m 19!
Sometimes I wont reply. Iโ€™m busy out. But, If something comes up Iโ€™ll notify you.
Iโ€™m in the EST timezone. Iโ€™m okay with any timezone, since I stay up very late!
Small preference, but I like realistic face claims more than drawn ones. I donโ€™t care about what you use though! Do what makes you comfy. ^^
I normally make pinterest boards, and playlists for our characters.
I love talking OOC, I hope thats okay with you. I like sending things that remind us of our characters.

FANDOMS.

Project Sekai.
Chainsaw Man.
Soul Eater.
Danganronpa.
Jujutsu Kaisen.
Stranger Things.
How To Fight / Viral Hit.
Alice in Borderland.

PLOTS.

I don't have any built plot ideas, but I do have shipping pairs. The ones in bold are the ones I would prefer to do/play. <3

Good Girl x Bad Boy.
Bodygaurd x Model/Singer.
Vampire
x Human.
Dancer x Trainer.
Angel x Demon.
Ice Skater x Ice Skater.
Boss x Employee.
Popular Girl x Quiet Kid.
Teacher x Teacher.

These are just small ideas we can built on. But, If you don't like them thats ight! We can come up with something else.

Hey there! I'm Beep (19) I'd be interested in doing some sort of vampire/human roleplay with you if you're still looking for roleplays :)

Hey there! I'm Beep (19) I'd be interested in doing some sort of vampire/human roleplay with you if you're still looking for roleplays :)
Hey hey! I'm def still looking. :D

Hello, if you're still looking I would love to write some JJK with you!
Hello! I'm def still looking. Just hit me up if interested! ^^

Hello
I know your last post was on February but if you're still up for JJK rp, I'm game.

Hello
I know your last post was on February but if you're still up for JJK rp, I'm game.
That's great! Have you been caught up w/ JJK? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back