• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom search thread for fandoms (haikyuu + a few others) ❤

kamakiri

hello!! currently searching for some new rp partners to get back to writing more in my spare time! right now i'm looking mostly for fandoms but will be posting an originals thread later on!!

about me

i'm 24, use she/her pronouns and have been writing/rping for a really long time! i adore writing and love to write with other people even more. i'm pretty used to doing long replies however right now i think i might be slightly more interested in shorter, quicker replies. my reply time can vary, and i'm completely fine with yours varying as well, whether you need to take a single day or multiple weeks to reply. when i say quicker replies, i mostly mean ones that won't take too much time for me to write as i've been a little busier lately! i'd say that i'm looking to do around 100 - 600 words per reply at the moment.

i'm really friendly and love to talk ooc, and i tend to be rather active! i adore plotting, creating headcanons whether silly or serious and just meming about the rp almost as much as i do writing it.

ghost friendly! unless you make me extremely uncomfortable, i'll let you know if i can't continue once we've started, but if you need to dip or it ends up happening and you aren't able to say anything then that's okay! as much as i like to put a lot of time and effort into rps and would say i take them rather seriously, i also want to promote rp being a relaxing and casual enough hobby that it doesn't bring any stress!

i'd like to only RP with people 20+ at this time - ideally 21+! when it comes to characters we write, i only write as adults (18+) and won't do school settings.

fandoms

when it comes to fandoms, i HEAVILY prefer to double canon x oc stuff, and i actually genuinely really enjoy writing for other people's ocs so it's not purely a transactional thing for me at all! right now, some of the fandoms i'm looking for are:
  • haikyuu - haikyuu is one of those "forever" series for me that i'm basically always in the mood for, and after recently rewatching the anime i'm feeling it even more! i will say that i'm NOT interested in having things set in the main timeline of the show (so while they're in high school) because it's just weird for me, so i'll need whatever we write to be either set during/around the timeskip OR to be an AU of some kind. i don't think i have any preference between the two, i mainly just adore the characters will be happy to write them in any context ❤ i'm mainly interested in atsumu, osamu or sakusa for my OCs love interest, and for yours, i can write anyone!
  • naruto - i always love a good naruto rp! i love it because there are so many characters and fun things to do with the existing world structure. i have a couple ocs and a bunch of different potential love interests for them, and for you i'm willing to try my hand at any character!
  • harvest moon/story of seasons - i've never actually written for any of the games in this series BUT i would absolutely love to, my favourites are AWL and friends of mineral town!
  • supernatural - i haven't watched past season 7 so this might be a limiter for some people - willing to write anyone!
  • kaiji - i've also never written anything for this but omg i think it would be so much fun
what kind of stuff i like to write

i'm a BIG sucker for romance, and i tend to like to do canon x oc ships! at this time, i'd like to write something where romance is at least a major focus, but it by no means needs to be the only thing going on with the plot. if it is, though, that's also cool! i also really enjoy writing platonic relationships, and they can be the main focus or just something we include. whatever we write, i like to have a decent amount of side characters as i feel like they add a lot of important depth and make the story feel more rewarding!

canon universe is pretty much always a "yes" for me, and this applies to everything i've listed, but when it comes to AUs i have a lot of interests too! i love supernatural AUs especially (particularaly urban fantasy) as well as ~royal~ AUs. if it's cliché in any way, i probably love it! feel free to pitch ideas because i'm really open with this!

as i mentioned, i love to double and gush over other people's OCs and ships - i can promise equal investment and if you ever feel like you're NOT getting that from me, i'm open to hearing that and making adjustments

that's about all i can think of at the moment, please feel free to message me if you're interested at all - i'd love to discuss something!

well im a one line and a first person role player and meybe my oc dark warrior vs one of the legendery stupet brothers or shukaku also i dont relly like to write canon charakters i write as my oc only so its okey if you dont want to roleplay whit me as you are also looking for someone to write canon charakters for your ocs

well im a one line and a first person role player and meybe my oc dark warrior vs one of the legendery stupet brothers or shukaku also i dont relly like to write canon charakters i write as my oc only so its okey if you dont want to roleplay whit me as you are also looking for someone to write canon charakters for your ocs
yes sorry, we are looking for different things at the moment so it doesn't seem like we would be a good match. good luck finding some partners though <3

If you're still looking, id love to get a Naruto rp started :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back