• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [search thread for dumbasses]

saturday shorts

its about the yearning
[we out here with a search thread]
I N F O
- im looking for mxm right now
- be prepared for me to ask for a writing sample!
- i write around 300 words+ sometimes more
[ so i prefer literate writers with good grammar etc.]
- i prefer chatting in ooc in discord but staying on here works obvi
- and like please talk to me loads! i love chatting about Dumb Shit lmao
- genres i really enjoy are sci fi, urban fantasy, high fantasy-sometimes, anything with political intrigue, angst

P L O T S
[fix me] !!!
based on a comic i saw a while back of an android's legs being fixed by a mechanic, and it's an old model so all of the required parts don't really exist anymore and for all intents and purposes it should be scrapped? but the mechanic makes him new legs anyway
but yeah building around that sort of idea would be nice
[we're soul bound]
a soulmate au where one of the pair gets the pain and injury and the other seemingly doesn't feel it at all.
this one i want to be really angsty? probably not in a modern setting, so either scifi or fantasy, some kind of out there world with i dunno fighting and stuff
one of them knowing they're soul mates and hiding it from the other
[experimental]
the experiment has escaped, and its your job to go and find them. if you dont bring them back, the consequences haven't been stated but they're dire
sci fi, im thinking a for-hire bounty hunter who needs to find this escapee and bring them back but oops the scientists are very awful and does this seemingly sentient being deserve that?
[haunted?]
you've just moved in and this house seems...nice but there's something off. little do you know, you have a very unexpected roommate, who may or may not be spectral. what the fuck?
urban fantasy, where there are haunted houses, and not all of them are danger danger murder, except real estate agents usually tell you about these kinds of guests before you move in, but not this asshole. but you've put down the deposit with no hope of getting that cash back so you've got to work out this coexistence.
[kikis delivery service]
a young-witch-leaving-home scenario but when he gets to the city he ends up either getting help from another witch who's set up shop for about a year now and he's not bothered about this new young witch at all, he's totally happy to assist, or befriending one of the boys in town while juggling being independent and living on their own for the first time
[be right back]
based off of the black mirror episode be right back, where character a's partner dies, and they find out about a company that can make an android thing that looks just like a loved one and orders one in order to help their grieving
except the android is just sort of off, and only has bits and pieces of character b's personality, only the parts that they uploaded to social media etc. will character a end up accepting the android anyway or completely spiralling
E X T R A S
so yeah any kind of royalty/regency plot is super good with me
bounty hunters? gays doing crime? thats the shit!
pm me if you're interested, or have any ideas you think id like! feel free to link to your search threads/plots too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back