• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search Thread [09.13.2018]

BeyondTheStars

Avowed is not pronounced Eh-Vo-Weed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thanks for dropping in! I'm looking for long term, committed partners to create a unique/exciting story with.

About me

I consider myself to be a dedicated partner.

I have been roleplaying for almost ten years.

I usually roleplay in third person, but I'm also comfortable with first person.

I like to communicate with my partners often.

I'm pretty patient, so if anything comes up and you're unable to reply, I won't pester you.

What I'm looking for in a partner.

Someone who's dedicated.

Someone who's open to communication.

Someone who can reply anywhere from 1-3 times a week.

Someone who isn't afraid to voice their opinion. It's more fun when both parties are involved in the storytelling and one person isn't doing all the work.

Plot Ideas

If none of these interest you, but you would still like to roleplay with me, please send a message. I'm open to discussing plot ideas.

Poseidon's Treasure
Fantasy/Adventure
Pairing: MxF

Story: My character is an avid treasure hunter, chasing after fairy tales that lead no where. Your character journalist who dreams of making it big. Two characters, who are the polar opposite cross each other's paths when an ancient year old piece of parchment turns up in the American Museum of Natural History. A parchment believed to be a small key to one of the most famous tales in history, believed to be nothing but a myth: Poseidon's Treasure. Could this be just another dead end or a key to something far greater than they could have ever imagined?

The Other Side
Fantasy/Horror/Adventure

Story: Your character is a famous archaeologist scouring the coast of Greece, searching for lost Mycenaean artifacts. But when the ground beneath her collapses, she's transported to the other side of reality. A place where nightmares are made of. A place where monsters exist. But what happens when she crosses paths with the king himself? Dracula.

The Days We Remember
Romance/Slice of Life/Drama

Story: Our characters were childhood sweethearts, who dated all the way through high school and college, until dreams set them apart. My character wanted to move to the big city, your character did not. They tried to give long distance a shot for a while, but it didn't work. Fast forward ten years, my character is now a successful business man who returns to town to land a major deal with a local firm where your character works. While in town, our characters reunite. Your character is now a single mother, with a five year old from an abusive relationship. Their feelings for each other are obvious, their spark still lights up as bright as day, but can they really go back to the way things were?

A Second Chance
Slice of Life/Drama

Story: Your character is a teenager, still coping from her parent's divorce. After landing in trouble with police, your character gets into a heated argument with her mother. Your character opts to stay with her father for a while, who she's always had a better relationship with. A story of the bond between a father and his daughter. A story that explores the aspect of family and the teenage life. However, things become even more complicated when she learns that her father is terminally ill and has been hiding it from her, her brother and mother.

The Deadline
Romance/Drama

A college senior is diagnosed with a terrible illness and has about a year left to live. He uses the time he has left to get the girl of his dreams. But what happens when he gets the girl?

The Lost Queen
Fantasy/Romance/Adventure

She was destined to rule the kingdom of Veszaros. But when her brother assassinates their father, he pins the blame on the princess, forcing her to run away. Learning that her brother has taken the thrown and plans to plunge the world into war, she seeks the help of an unlikely ally.

The Secret Affair
Romance/Drama

Two childhood friends reunite at a friend's funeral. Realizing that they both still love each other complicates matters as they are both married. But when they can't resist one another, their secret affair starts.​

Last edited:
Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I have some ideas that I would love to go over with you if you are up for it.

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I have some ideas that I would love to go over with you if you are up for it.
Of course. Message me and we can discuss. I would do it myself, but my account is still fairly new.

Hey! I'm new to this site, but not New to romeplaying. I'm comfortable with multiparagraph responses and would be more than willing to give a sample of needed. I'm interested in your "the days we remember" or "poseidon's treasure" plots if you'd like to take me on as a partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back