• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern search | original characters

creamsicle

previously batgirl
hello, everyone! i'm looking for a few partners like myself to write with, so let's get right down to business. one of my favorite things to do is create original characters and plot. i would love to try and start a long-term roleplay with someone like-minded using our own characters—if not a full-on roleplay, i'd also love to just brainstorm and chat! it would be so much fun.

i do have a few requirements of a partner, though, and these are as follows:

* i would prefer to write with someone who is considered literate or semi-literate at the very least, and someone who is willing to write at least two or more paragraphs. this would be a very casual roleplay/story/brainstorming session! also, someone as involved and excited as me would be amazing, both ooc and ic.

* i am only interested in mxm and fxf pairings, so any other inquiries (unless i'm really interested in you as a writer, or unless you want to do something platonic, which i also love) will unfortunately not be accepted!

* i would love for my partner to understand that i am not comfortable with explicit themes. if this is something that you anticipate as far as your character is concerned, we can discuss it.

* i only use realistic face claims, and i would prefer for my partner to match that requirement.

that's about it as far as those go. below i've included some of the characters i currently have muse for, and plan to update the list often; however, this is by no means an exhaustive list! i have dozens upon dozens of characters in my repertoire and i'm always willing to create more! if you're interested in writing based on a character below or something else, do not hesitate to contact me! i am always looking for other imaginative people to write with.

•••••••••••••••••••

my character: oliver , an idealistic cop with a heart of gold who is likely in the wrong profession. he's also really tall.
i'd like to pair them with: a single father, a redeemable criminal, a regular citizen, open to suggestions. mxm only.

my character: vincent, a late-night talk show host who has been notoriously unlucky in love. maybe it's the bad jokes?
i'd like to pair them with: a celebrity guest, an assistant, an employee of the studio, a regular citizen, open to suggestions. mxm only.

my character: elliot, the son of a famous broadway star and up-and-coming performer himself. if only he weren't so shy the second he stepped off the stage...
i'd like to pair them with: a fellow performer, a crew member, a regular citizen, open to suggestions. mxm only.

my character: emilio, an undercover special agent employed under an international organization. the profession runs in his family.
i'd like to pair them with: another agent, open to suggestions. mxm only.

my character: kiara, a brand new college student attempting to juggle her sports scholarship, dance program, grades, and a social life. she makes it look easier than it actually is.
i'd like to pair them with: another student, open to suggestions. fxf only.

my character: charlotte, a british rookie cop. headstrong and desperate to prove herself, she is often getting in trouble. from a rough-and-tumble family of boys, she is always looking for a good time.
i'd like to pair them with: a regular citizen, open to suggestions. fxf only.

Last edited:
| Hello! I would absolutely love to role-play with you. |

I love the first and third plot idea, but all the plots look very interesting! You seem like such a creative person.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you agree to role-play with me I hope we have a wonderful time together.

:cheshiregrin: | Spoiled Widow | :cheshiregrin:

i really like your ocs! they're all great honestly, but i'd really love to try something out with either oliver or kiara :0

The third plot interests me a whole lot! I've wanted to try something like this for a bit now haha. Let me know if you want to ^-^

ahhh i adore the first plot! tall, sweet men are my weakness. i already have a delinquent type character who also happens to be a single father... two birds with one stone, am i right? anyways, i would love to role-play with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back