• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~ Search for Roleplay Partners ~ FANDOMS/ROMANCE/REALISTIC (ignore prefix) ~

Catastrophic

A Hot Mess
Hello everybody, as you can see this is my roleplay request thread and I really hope I will be hearing from you soon to roleplay!

Rules

1. Don't God-Mod. In other words, don't control my character.  Usually, I accept "god-modding" during travel and the like. It is usually acceptable to assume movement if a character is already committed to the journey.

2. I do MxF, MxM pairings, though I can do FxF.

3.. Please be able to write more than a couple of sentences as responses to me. I just can't reply to something where there is little detail to reply to

4. PM if you are interested. It just makes it easier for me to get in contact with you.

I usually roleplay in realistic modern settings, but I am trying to widen my roleplaying horizons so I would be up for a few fandoms roleplays along with that.

A few fandoms I would like to take part in would be the following

• The Vampire Diaries
  • Harry Potter
  • Sherlock (maybe)

There are many pairings I like so I won't bother listing them but if they involve a vampire, werewolf, or a human and romance, I am bound to love it haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very vague idea for vampire(s) x human(s).

S's added in case you're interested in doubling! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back