• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search For Partners

Qazi

Qāżī Saʿīd Qumī
I will keep this simple:

My part
  • I'm this random everyman, nothing too exceptional, mostly average.
  • I've been writing for a while but I'm new to roleplaying.
  • Well, I really like writing. Reading too.
  • And I also like camaraderie and chatting, though I can be somewhat awkward at times.
  • I can write a lot—above the thousand mark and has even reach five thousand once—though my style is, well, not very conventional. This is an advance warning since many seem to be uncomfortable with my style. If you want a writing sample, I'd be glad to show you one.
  • The genres I like to write within are science fiction, fantasy and your everyday realistic tragicomedy. I think I can write just about anything though I'm slightly picky when it comes to dice and fandoms, though mostly because of my limited knowledge in those areas.
  • I can write in both PMs and threads. I'm very much open to the idea of conversing in Discord.
  • I like to build up worlds and premises from ground up, from scratch, with my partner so I don't have pre-made premises, unfortunately enough. I'd be happy, of course, to make one with you.
  • I can be slightly melancholic during some certain occasions, so do excuse any delays and absences. Mind you, I'm not very fond of leaving without saying so beforehand and I will always try to compromise or talk with you if I feel as if our present RP is simply not rolling with me well.
Your part
  • I don't think I have much expectations, just that you know the necessary modicum of English and some basic etiquette.
  • Be accepting of some mature themes such as violence, suggestive or aggressive language, and other such similar things, excluding erotica.
  • To be perfectly honest, I'm actually more interested in making friends than anything. Some days, you know, I just wonder about it.
  • Well, if you do want to discuss a possible partnership, please send a PM my way or post here so that I can PM you.
And that's just about it.

I'm interested. I like to look for friends as well as partners. I'm a huge pirate and fantasy nut and have blended the two. Maybe we can discuss something

While I like to think I'm averse to resorting to such measures, I simply cannot help it: a little bump to help this thread along.

That's why i keep at it. I've bumped my threads several times before i found someone willing to partake :)

Well yes, But if they were to reject, then they really shouldn't comment on the thread in the first place. Just my opinion.

Well yes, But if they were to reject, then they really shouldn't comment on the thread in the first place. Just my opinion.

I can't say much on that matter, though there a few who don't quite read the whole thing and which can be troublesome.

Ah I can enlighten you on that. A neko is a human with a cat ears and tail basically

Ah I can enlighten you on that. A neko is a human with a cat ears and tail basically
it's basically a human with cat ears and tail-

I think I do remember seeing a few in anime and mangas, and the addition of animal parts did seem quite superficial to me, but hardly does it even matter in the end. If you've got any idea or want to concoct an idea, hit me up with a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back