• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Search for more partners continues!

Calcifer

Hello there everyone!

Once again, I am looking for more people to rp with who are at least 15. I would like for it to be long term and for people not to disappear on me. Also, please could you be active- at least one post per day. However, I do like to post frequently during the day, so if you could post multiple times per day, that would be appreciated. I do understand if you are busy sometimes, but please tell me if you will be gone for long periods of time.

I rp in third person, so it would be appreciated if you do the same. Please no godmodding, mary sues, etc... And please respect RpN rules.

I also ask for at least a paragraph per reply as one liners are a complete no and please have decent grammar.

Please help with the plots as I do not want to be doing it on my own, as that is no fun.

I only rp mxf if it is romance. I do love romance in role plays, but as a sub plot. I can play either male or female.

I will put some pairings down, but if you have an idea for a rp, feel free to pm me. ^-^

Pairings so far:

Vampire x Newly turned -taken-

Werewolf x Human/newly bitten -human one taken but newly bitten still avail!-

Vampire x Vampire hunter (I have a male OC for hunter) -taken-

Soldier x Soldier -taken-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in playing a female vampire to your hunter

Also I love your signature and your name and your profile pic =)

[QUOTE="Asuna Rose]I'd be interested in playing a female vampire to your hunter
Also I love your signature and your name and your profile pic =)

[/QUOTE]
Sure and thanks! Pm me and we can talk about the details.

[QUOTE="Asuna Rose]Ah I can't PM yet because I just joined but you can send me a PM if you like

[/QUOTE]
Yes sorry, I just read that you joined today. So welcome to RpN! And I am PMing you now.

^-^

[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]I'd be down for the Vampire x Newly Turned.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! xD PM me and we can discuss the plot.

Hi! I can definitely do all of that, and those are actually all the exact rules that I have when I role play partners. I was wondering if you role played pairings in anime fandoms? Like canon characters? n_n

Azami said:
Hi! I can definitely do all of that, and those are actually all the exact rules that I have when I role play partners. I was wondering if you role played pairings in anime fandoms? Like canon characters? n_n
Unfortunately I don't really watch enough anime to do fandoms. But if you would like to rp a non-fandom then we can come up with something. ^-^

Azami said:
That's still fine! Did you have anything in mind other than the above pairings? n_n
Not really... But if you do then i'm all ears! Would you like to discuss this further in pm?

I'll do the werewolf X human one with you! (Just need to PM me. I don't think I can PM yet.)

Moonshadow said:
I'll do the werewolf X human one with you! (Just need to PM me. I don't think I can PM yet.)
Unfortunately that is already taken... But perhaps we could work something out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back