Sealed in Blood (AnnelieseBeilschmidt & Tigress)

Kanta nuzzled his face and captured his lips again, biting them softly," What are the consequences, my love. " She bit into his hand slightly, a little more blood coming out as she lapped it up with her tongue. That hunger was starting to come back to her again.

Dark nuzzled her cheek. "when someone disobeys their master..... a lot of the time they end up dead....." he murmured, watching her as she bit into his hand and lapped up the blood.

Kanta attacked him with another kiss and pinned him on the sofa, moving down to his neck. Her mood swings had suddenly changed again. " You wouldn't kill me.....And I'm really trying to hold back by feeding off of you....I'm hungry again...." She muttered while biting down on his neck softly.

He kissed her, trailing his lips down her cheek. "I wouldn't kill you...... And you can feed from me if you want" he murmured, tilting his head to the side and revealing her mark that was resting on

Kanta bit down on his neck and fed off his blood for a moment, then letting go she answered," I can't keep doing this, master. I'm going to have to find another person to kill. Whether my brother is after me or not...." She stood up wiping her mouth gently, then walked outside to sit in the garden.

"Feed from. Not kill. You can kill again if we move from here, but until then you'll need someone you can just feed from. Like you were to me until I fell for you...." he murmured

" I'm not feeding off of someone else.....I'd rather do that with you......" She answered back tears almost falling out of her eyes," I'm not doing it....." Kanta didn't want to feed off just a normal human. That means she would turn them and it made Kanta feel like she would be replacing Dark. " Dark....I am not replacing you.....I love you too much....More than you know...."

She walked into the garden deeper by herself, tears beginning to show in her eyes. Kanta sat down on a stone bench in the middle of it, playing with the rose petals.

Dark swiftly followed after her and caught her wrist with his slender finger, a small smile on his lips. "Alright, let me find someone that you can kill.... If you stay hidden in here, your brother shouldn't find you. But that depends on where you hide......" he murmured thoughtfully, glancing between Kanta and the mansion.

Kanta stared into his eyes, wondering where she could hide. Blake already knew she was in the mansion, only thing he would have to do is turn it upside down. Then she had an idea.

" Dark...what about the piano room? Isn't there a safe spot I could hide in there? " She asked hoping for a positive answer from him. If hiding was the only way to keep away from her brother, then so be it," I thought I saw an out of place bookshelf in that room. "

Dark smiled at Kanta and touched the tip of her nose. ""I had a feeling that you would notice that bookshelf. You're the first person to notice it. Yes, there is that one place to hide in the piano room, and I am sure your brother won't be able to find you there. At least, I hope he won't" he told her gently before leaning in and pressing his lips against hers.

Kanta kissed him back gently, not feeling sad anymore. That false bookshelf was hers and Dark's last hope of staying alive. If her brother didn't find that then he would have to think that they left the mansion's grounds. " I'll stay there until you get back. I won't move unless I know it is you. How are we going to figure that out? " She asked curiously while running her fingers along his cheek.

"If it is me my dear, then I will simply enter the room. No one else should be able to find it, so no one else will know where you are. Is that alright with you?" he asked her gently, touching her cheek with his chilled finger tips and smiling weakly.

Kanta nodded with a smile, holding his hand gently with her own," It's fine. I'll be alright...Just you be careful too, okay? " Her fingers intertwined in his , getting worried something will happen to Dark before he makes it back. Or worse her. Blake wasn't going to go easy on his little sister now that she was turned and belonged to somebody else.

"I will be careful my love, and if Blake does find you..... Well. Then he'll be in a lot of sh*t" he whispered, pulling her into a hug, breathing against her neck. "But. I am positive that he will not find you"

Kanta held onto Dark tightly in her arms, burying her head in his shoulder. She nodded once more slowly, giving him another soft kiss and tried to not laugh at his words. " Please do be careful. I'll see you when you are back, my love. " She answered giving his hand a tight squeeze, then rushing back into the house upstairs. If she hid in the piano room behind the shelf in that room, Blake shouldn't find her at all.

Darck chuckled. "Stay safe, my love" he murmured, making sure she was safe in the secret room before stretching open his wings and took off into the cool night sky, scanning the ground below for someone worthy of being killed by Kanta.

Blake watched from the tree nearby as he spotted Dark leave the mansion. He smirked and chuckled thinking to himself, So she's still in there alone is she? Well little sister....two can play this game. I'll come back for you eventually. With that thought leaving his mind, Blake jumped down and headed in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile Kanta sat in the room behind the bookcase, looking around at most of the things that lay on a desk or shelf. She found all sorts of letters laying on the desk, near a pile of books. Picking one of them up, Kanta knew it wasn't right to pry and put it back down. She spotted picture frames of old photos, among some of them were of Dark.

Jinx found someone and landed a little way behind the man, folding his wings and grabbing the guy's shirt. He took off again, carrying the man with a hand over his mouth. "Make no noise, human" he growled darkly, beating his strong wings and flying back to the mansion

Kanta sat in the room, looking through old photo books she found earlier. She had never see these photos before around the mansion. Dark seemed really happy in them. Suddenly she heard someone walking inside the mansion, immediately tensing up just sitting at the desk. Putting the photo album away, Kanta listened with her ear against the door, hearing the footsteps getting closer.

Jinx walked slowly up the stairs to the piano room, his footfalls heavy and even as he walked. As usual, he wasn't smiling, and he looked sad. "Kanta, it's me" he murmured when he pulled open the door and directed to the man on the other side of the room. "And I brought you a snack"

Kanta stared at Dark with caution and then to the older man across the room. She walked out of the room slowly and into the piano room, toward the man leaning against one of the more realistic bookshelves. Pulling him closer, she sank her fangs into his neck deep, drinking up all his blood within a couple minutes. Kanta threw him into the the floor harshly, then stared at Dark licking up the blood off her lips.

" Thank you for doing that....I still don't understand why you would go out of the way to help my hunger. I don't want you to stop feeding either..." She walked over and gave him a soft kiss, embracing him gently.

"You don't have to worry about me my dear, I can survive for longer than you without blood. Besides, I fed when I was down at the village" he murmured, running his slender fingers through her long hair. "You mustn't worry about me, alright? Promise me that....."

Kanta stared up at Dark with a smile on her face, leaning into him close. Her arms snaked around his waist slowly and she gave playful nips at his neck.

Blake in the meantime was standing outside, trying to hide his presence from them both. He was beginning to get even more jealous of his little sister with Dark. It's like they won't go without the other....God that sickens me....She has to be mine....But she bears his mark and he hers...I have to find a way to get her back... Blake thought to himself, clenching his fist. He had to find a way to get inside the mansion without causing a scene.

Jinx could sense the presence of another creature, but it was very faint, as if it was in his imagination. He shrugged it off, nuzzling her and lightly kissing her throat. "Kanta... Can I ask you to promise something for me? Can you promise me that you will not worry about me if I ever get into a fight with your brother? Instead, run away. Please. I want you to be safe."

" I won't run away....Why do you insist that? I don't understand why I have to leave you behind if you do...What are you afraid of? " Her face blushed a light pink as he kissed her gently. Kanta held him tightly in her arms, letting him kiss her more. She ran her fingers in his hair, thinking she felt her brother's presence nearby. She froze then, staring off into space as if unable to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back