Sealed in Blood (AnnelieseBeilschmidt & Tigress)

DArk sighed and pulled her close, gently nibbling on her neck. "Because I don't want you to be taken away from me by him...." he whispered softly before stepping away when he felt Kanta freeze. He frowned slightly. "Kanta..... What's wrong..... Who is here....." he whispered urgently, feeling the presence in the garden grow stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanta pulled back from Dark slowly, walking toward the door in a daze. She felt like she was moving by an invisible string, when in truth her feet moved on their own. Blake masked his presence completely once more and laugh silently as he moved through the house. Back in the piano room, Kanta stopped again, wondering where her brother had gone off too. She then darted out of the room, running down the hallway and being the mansion had many rooms, she would have to search them all.

Dark slowly followed after Kanta, unlocking the door next to his bedroom as he passed it. He opened the door. "When I call you, come out and find me" he murmured before walking away, the only response he received was a low and threatening growl. At that growl he smiled. If Blake was here... He would do anything to protect Kanta.

Kanta searched the rooms, walking inside the last one and sat down on a bed. She ran out of breathe after searching furiously through most of the rooms on the top floor. " Where is he...? I wish he would stop playing these games with me...It's getting really old. " She said aloud to herself and got up off the bed, looking around cautiously. Just as she began to check the closet, Blake came up behind her from one of the curtains quietly and snatched her in his arms. He put a hand over her mouth tightly as she struggled roughly against him, saying in a chuckle," Calm down....calm down...If you come back home with me, I won't hurt your little boyfriend. "

Her arms began to get tired, almost giving up Kanta pulled his hand away answering," He's not my boyfriend, Blake. He's someone I care about. " Blake laughed again, silencing her with a piece of torn cloth being tied around her mouth, replying with," Sure seems that way. He even gave you his mark.....and you gave him yours....Why else would two vampires do that? " He held onto her wrists tightly, while walking her out of the room down the hallway.

Dark stepped out of the next room, only to see Blake moving through the hallways with Kanta. He growled and vanished into thin air, reappearing in front of Blake and Kanta on the stairs. "Blake. What are you doing here, and why are you taking someone that belongs to me?" he hissed at him, looking up at the darkened room with the now open door and nodding. "Now, Daemon."

At that instruction there was a growl that was quickly followed by a bark as if two hounds were fighting, seeing which one would get through the door first. Seconds later though, a single large hound stepped through the hall, obediently looking down at Dark while the second head glared at Blake and the third looked at Kanta in confusion. Dark's friend a and loyal companion.

Daemon (female)

image.php

Kanta stared up at the hound called Daemon, her eyes widening at the sight of the large animal. For the moment she stopped struggling against her brother and couldn't take her eyes off the beast beside them. Blake acting like he wasn't afraid at all, stood still then began moving toward the room beside them. He opened it behind him with ease, keeping it quiet and rushed off toward the window in the room. Unlocking it quickly, Blake sat on the sill with his sister carried in his arms and jumped out into the garden below them.

Daemon raced through the halls and out into the garden at Dark's command, and Dark vanished out into the garden. He hissed and opened his wings, blocking the path that Blake had been planning on taking, with Daemon appearing soon behind him. "She belongs to me Blake. Put her down, and leave her here. " he growled angrily, his eyes flashing red.

Blake gave a wide smirk over to Dark and let his sister stand on her own, still holding her by the wrists. Kanta stared back at him then to Dark, unable to speak with the cloth around her mouth. Her nerves were working up again. A bad feeling hit the pit of her stomach when Blake turned her to face him, holding her against him as he slid up her shirt slowly. There was a mark of the yin and yang symbol on Kanta. She looked back just shocked to know she had already been marked. But when?!

" You see Dark....she already belongs to me....There's a reason she's scared of me....I marked my sister after cutting her for blood. I wouldn't turn her till I thought the time was right. But you... took that away from me!" He snarled over at the younger vampire, his teeth showing. Kanta's eyes widened more and began to struggle away from her brother. She turned to look at Dark, her blue eyes trying to show him what she was trying to say.

Dark's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the mark, and he darted his gaze over to Kanta's eyes, the hurt clear in his own. He growled at Blake, stepping closer to the slightly older man, shaking his head. "You..... Would mark someone..... AFter taking their blood, WITHOUT their knowledge.... That is sickening." he growled, stopping in front of Kanta and Blake, his tattered wings hanging loosely against his back.

He moved quickly, wrapping his hand around Blake's throat and slammed him against the wall, pushing Kanta away. "You have no right to call yoursellf a vampire.... You have no honor...... Now get away from Kanta, or let her choose who she wants to be with" he growled angrily.

Blake pushed Dark away from him roughly and jumped back to stand on top of the mansion's roof. He smirked darkly, his eyes wandering over to Kanta then back to Dark. Kanta looked at them for a moment, trying to take the cloth off from around her mouth. She rushed over to stand with Dark, holding onto his arm while glaring at her brother," Leave him alone! I choose him over you Blake! If you lay another hand on him I will kill you myself! "

He just stared at his little sister then laughed again, leaving them with, " You will come back to me! You can't run from me anymore, sis! " And with that Blake was gone once more. Kanta sighed in relief, but still feeling sad knowing there was another mark on her: an unwanted one. She turned away from Dark feeling ashamed and hurt.

Jinx was pleased to know that Kanta had chosen him over Blake, and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, slightly reluctantly due to the mark. He knew that she probably didn't know that the mark had been placed there. He gave a sigh, keeping Kanta close as he listened to Blake's words about her being unable to run from him and longer, and the vampire growled angrily. "She'll stay away from you as long as she wants." he growled.

Kanta held onto Dark tightly, watching as Blake disappeared once more. Her face looked bruised due to the cloth being tied so tight. Then she remembered Blake's mark. It was still on her. She stared at the ground with wide eyes and tightened her grip on his jacket. Kanta then pushed away, knowing where the mark was, she darted off into the kitchen of the mansion to grab a knife. She slid off her shirt, hesitantly putting the knife against her skin and then cutting off the mark with a loud scream that echoed through the halls.

Dark cried out for Kanta, running after her into the house when he heard her cry. The blood. The scent hit his nose, filling him with hunger, but the safety of Kanta came first. At the sight of her blood covered hands and the scrap of skin that contained Blake's mark on it laying there as well, he pushed down his shock and slowly advanced towards her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and crouched down next to her.

"Kanta..... Are you alright....?"

Kanta pushed him against the counter on the floor, her eyes fully red that showed a sign she was upset or thirsty for more blood. When she came to, Kanta realized she held a knife against Dark's throat. Immediately she dropped the knife onto the floor, wrapping her arms around his neck. Tears fell out of her eyes like a waterfall, crying out against his shoulder with loud sobs. " I'm sorry....I didn't know he marked me...Not like that...."Kanta answered him, her words breaking apart after more sobs.

Dark caught the blade in his hand, wincing at the slight pain that ripped through his hand. He wrapped his arms around Kanta and allowed her to cry on his shoulder, running his fingers through her hair. "Shh.... relax my dear..... I understand..... Just calm down, I don't blame you for anything..." he murmured, nuzzling her and holding her close

The sobs died down, Kanta's fingers tightened on his coat and she hid her face from him. The bruises from the cloth were still at the corners of her mouth and blood all over her clothes along with her hands. She kissed him on the neck softly, her eyes going back to their blue color. " Master Dark I'm sorry...I didn't know he did that....Only thing I remember was him cutting me to get blood. I never knew about the marks until now. Until I found you...I didn't know every vampire marked somebody as their own. "

"Hush child... Don't worry about it, Blake seemed like the kind of vampire that would mark someone without their knowledge....." he whispered, holding his hand over her wound catching her blood as it ddripped. He slowly began healing her, running the fingers of his clean hand through her hair. "/just calm down... Relax...."

Kanta clung to Dark a little more gently now and buried her face in his shoulder more. She felt the pain of her wound go away and let herself lean into him softly, holding him close to her. " I don't want to leave you, Master Dark. I'm not going to let him have me again. " Kanta pressed her lips to his and slowly kissed Dark, grazing her teeth against them.

Meanwhile Blake walked down to see and old friend of his sisters named Lia. He smiled and made his way over, calling out to her," Hey Lia. Long time no see huh? " Lia turned around her blonde hair wisping around as she seen Kanta's brother, waving answering back," Hey Blake. How are things with you and Kanta at home. She said she was being homeschooled now. I really miss her. Is she doing ok? "

Blake put on a fake sad expression and replied to the short blonde, his eyes narrowing," Lia does your father and brother still hunt vampires? " " Yea they do. Why do you ask? " She spoke out nervously, not liking the look on his face.

" I need you to tell them to gather every hunter in this town and find my sister...She's been taken hostage by a vampire that lives in that mansion. I really want my sister brought back to me. Please go tell him to get Kanta back." His hands were put on her shoulders and Lia gave him a nod, quickly darting off toward her house. Blake smirked after she had left and wandered back to the mansion barely leaving a trail to be noticed. Now he waited to watch the show unfold.

Later that night, Kanta was in one of the bathroom's in the mansion, washing off all the blood on her body. Soon after she got out, Kanta walked to her bedroom to get dressed in a black short dress. Her senses suddenly caught the smell of human blood. There were ten...no twenty people coming toward the mansion. She rushed over into another room that faced out to the town and seen them coming up the pathway to the mansion. " Dark! Dark something's going on! " She yelled out to him and rushed down toward the study where he was at.

Dark sun around when he heard Kanta running into the room and he narrowed his eyes, looking at her. "People? Why can I smell humans...." he murmured, rushing over to the window and looking out, cursing when he noticed the hunter uniform. His eyes darted around the garden, looking to see if he could find who would have sent the hunters his gaze locking on Blake's shadowy figure. He spun around, looking at Kanta. "Blake. He sent hunters after me. Knowing him he will only have gone for the best......"

He kissed her gently before turning away. "He's going to do anything to get you back. If killing me is what it'll take, then that's what he will do.... But what if they found out that the man who hired them is a vampire.....?" a dark grin spread across his face. "Kanta darling. This is an order. Do not disobey me. Find somewhere to hide, understood?"

With that said, he took off, flying out of the window and landing on the roof. "Hunters and Huntresses! Why do you come to my home? What have I done to any of you?" he called out to them.

Kanta ran off down the hallway and into the bedroom toward the very back of the house. This room was covered in darkness where the trees covered the windows completely, barely leaving any sunlight. This room would be perfect for her to hide in. She sat on the bed with a small lamp lit nearby and remained there, hearing Dark talk to the hunters.

Mean while, Lia's father and the group were outside staring up at Dark as if he were an evil person now. The brother was standing next to his father, almost taller than him. Lia's father stepped forward and answered in a thundering voice," We heard you taken my little girls friend hostage! Let her go and we won't kill you. Otherwise we will tear down that home of yours to search for her and have you slaughtered! " The other hunters shouted in agreement with their leader and began to ready their weapons.

The vampire chuckled softly, shaking his head. "And I believe her brother told you that? How odd. Blake, get out of the shadows and come join us, you are the same as me after all...." he stated, indicating that he was also a vampire. "As for Kanta, she came here by choice and has chosen to stay with me. And taking a girl away from something that she chose is not exactly the nicest thing to do, hunters. Now then. Why don't you leave her be?"

Blake knocked down his aura a notch and disappeared, leaving Dark with the angry mob of hunters. One in particular, who was the leaders son, Jamie had stepped forward yelling in his direction," He lies! He's got her hostage! Her brother isn't like you at all, you creep! Forget his lies, let's go find her ourselves!" With that the mob rushed toward the doors of the mansion, aiming to knock them down.

Kanta sat in the bedroom, her eyes widen with fear. If all of them came in to find her, she would be in trouble on both fronts. One she would either kill them....or they would find out she is a vampire. She ran to hide in the closet, near the old chesnut dresser and pushed past old clothes to hide in the corner.

Dark cursed under his breath, racing into the house once they began trying to break down the door. "Daemon! Guard the main hsall!" he shouted, and the hound gave three barks, running into the hall. An immortal hound, not able to die by any means... Dark however quickly found Kanta. "Come my dear, they're going to break the door down... Our options are stay and fight, or run to another village. Personally I prefer the second option" he explained quickly, looking over his shoulder as he spoke in hushed tones.

Kanta gave a nod and ran out of the room with Dark in front of her, holding onto his hand tightly. They made the quickest escape out the back door of the mansion that came from the large kitchen. It would be too bad they had to leave this house. The ran through the garden out toward the forest out back. Running for at least half an hour, Kanta stopped to catch her breath, sitting on a cut tree stump. Her mind was racing, her head throbbing with a head ache and Kanta's eyes only stared at the ground. She then stood up and kicked the gravel beneath her feet hard, cursing out," Dammit! " Her eyes went red and her fangs showed now, her anger finally rearing up out of her.

Dark finally came to a halt in the forest, slumping down against the tree and catching his own breath, his eyes never leaving Kanta's face. When she became viscous, he stood up again. "Kanta! Relax! I knew this would happen eventually" he said, placing his hands on her shoulders and looking her in the eyes before pulling her close, breathing in her scent and the scent of the forest around them. He let out a heavy breath. "Calm down. I made a plan for if this happened. I have a friend who will let us stay t his home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back