Sealed in Blood (AnnelieseBeilschmidt & Tigress)

"There's a good girl...." he murmured gently before picking her up and walking with her to the kitchen. "I don't know about you my dear, but I could really use a cup of coffee right about now. What do you say?" he asked her with a gentle smile

Kanta nodded and stayed silent, holding onto him while they traveled to the kitchen. She stood out of his arms and walked over getting a couple cups from the cupboard," I'll make some for you..." She waited for the coffee to make and a few moments later, Kanta poured them both a cup. Walking over to the table, she set the cup down in front of him then sitting herself, asking," Master....do you....really love me.....?"

Dark blinked and looked at her when she asked her question. "Do I really love you? Of course I do my dear, how could I not love you?" he asked her gently, reaching over the table and wincing slightly when he bumped a wound. He placed his hand on top of Kanta's hand with a smile.

Kanta shook her head and squeezed his hand lightly," I just wondered.....Not that I had too many doubts....I just didn't think a girl like me would ever be with a vampire...or become one. I was so afraid of what my brother was going to do....it made me re think what I've done the past couple days. I can't go wandering off anymore like how I did the night I killed Ry. " She sipped on her coffee cup, her eyes looking into his.

"No I'm afraid you can't go exploring at night anymore my dear.... Unless of course, we run away from here. " he explained to her gently, kissing her hand softly and trailing his lips along her soft skin

Her eyes looked away from Dark's, smirking behind her coffee cup as he kissed her hand. Kanta then giggled, putting down her cup as she moved to sit closer with him. She let Dark do what he wanted and replied with a little tease in her voice," Someone is really affectionate today....Did I do something to set you off? "

"I'm allowed to be affectionate if I want, I don't have to be made of nightmares you know" he purred, nnuzzling her neck as he spoke.

Kanta giggled more and blushed as he brushed his face against her neck, answering back just as playful," I didn't say you couldn't. I just wish I could see more of this side of you, Master Dark. I can be as playful as a kitten if you wanted me to. " She stood up, walking back over to her chair that was on the other side of the table. Stopping halfway, she looked back and gave him a smirk.

The vampire pouted. "Aww, you're laving me" he whined before standing up and walking after her and placed his hand on her shoulder, kissing her neck.

Kanta leaned back against him giggling then turned to kiss Dark deeply. She then heard someone outside the mansion, her eyes wide," Someone is here.....its my brother...." She walked to the window and saw a dark figure walking up the path.

Dark had also heard the footsteps and a low grow escaped his throat. He stood up straight annd looked at Kanta. "My dear, hide yourself. I will deal with him. That is an order" he growled before vanishing into thin air, reappearing by the front door.

Blake walked up the path to the front door of the mansion, smirking at Dark asking while baring his sharp teeth," Well hello....I have come for my little sister. Is she here?"

Kanta watched from the window and seen her brother look up at her with that horrible smile. She didn't want to hide from him,meaning she would go against Dark, but she had to hide somewhere.

Dark growled and looked down at Blake, who was slightly shorter than him. "Whether she is hereor not should be no concern of yours. It doesn't matter if she's your sister or not, she belongs to me" he growled, clenching his hands into fists

Blake looked from the window back to Dark and smirked again , answering," She is yours now? She is supposed to belong to me....and only me...." He made his way closer to Dark,staring at him with more serious eyes.

Kanta kept watching from the window, whimpering as he made his way closer to the door.

Dark growled and walked towards the other vampire, blocking his path into the house. "Get away from here, Blake"

Kanta made her way down to the living room and pounded on the door hard," Dark please get away from him! " Blake heard his sister inside and took Dark by the collar of his black coat, asking him again," Do what she says...."

Dark growled. Kanta had disobeyed him. "Kanta. Why did you not do as you were told to do?" he hissed before sinking his claws into Blake's shoulder. "You leave here now. And neither of you get hurt" he growled, feeling the warm blood dripping down his arm from Blake's neck.

Blake stepped back holding onto his shoulder, the blood dripping down more and answered,"I'll come back for her. You just started a war with me and my clan. " And with that Blake disappeared from the mansion grounds, while Kanta sat on the floor of the main room inside.

She smelled the blood that was emitting off of Dark's hand. It was beginning to make her thirst for more. More so, she had disobeyed her master and awaited her punishment.

Dark growled as Blake left, clutching his hand to his throat where the other vampire's hand had been minutes before. He turned his gaze towards Kanta angrily. "You didn't do as you were told"

"I'm sorry master..." Was all Kanta could manage to say keeping her eyes away from Dark's own. She knew she had made him angry, getting up to help him over to the sofa. She sat him down and tried to avoid the blood on his hands. Her eyes switched colors from blue then to red.

His gaze turned from angry to sad and he placed the girl on the couch next to him. "Kanta.... I want to keep you safe.... But if you don't listen to me, I won't be able to protect you as well as I would like to...." he told her, squeezing his bloody hand into a fist 
His gaze turned from angry to sad and he placed the girl on the couch next to him. "Kanta.... I want to keep you safe.... But if you don't listen to me, I won't be able to protect you as well as I would like to...." he told her, squeezing his bloody hand into a fist

Kanta attacked him with a kiss, then pulled back biting on his lip," Again master...it is my job to protect you as well. Next time I'll do as I'm told. " The blood reached her and she took his hand licking the blood off, her eyes remained red.

"If you don't do as you are told next time.... I'm afraid I'll have to be a lot harsher my dear" he warned her, watching as her delicate tongue ran over his hand, lapping up the blood on his hand

Kanta looked at him with serious eyes and asked with a little tease in her voice," Why not punish me now, master..?" Kanta continued to clean the blood off, acting like she was being serious.

The vampire ran the bloody hand down her cheek before leaning in with a smirk, licking the blood off of her cheek. "Because my dear, you did not know that consequences....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back