Sealed in Blood (AnnelieseBeilschmidt & Tigress)

" So how am I to keep anyone from finding out that I'm a vampire? This isn't going to be easy keeping me a secret....Everyone will wonder. " Kanta laid there with him comfortably.

"I know my love, but I will be able to deal with that problem. Trust me" he told her softly, thinking of a plan as he spoke and running his fingers through her hair.

Kanta laid there softly cuddled up against Dark and began to fall into a deep sleep. For once in her life she felt happy. Nothing could go wrong now could it? As her eyes closed , Kanta began to get this bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. What was it? What would happen? That's when she closed her eyes completely, hoping for the best.

Dark allowed the newly turned vampire to sleep in his arms, feeling her fluttering breath against his chest. He closed his eyes too, but didn't fall asleep, instead continued making sure there would be no danger around them. Somehow though, he felt like something bad was about to happen.....

Kanta awoke several hours later, laying in the grass alone. Where was Dark? She sat up on the ground trying to find any sight of him. All she noticed was a trail of blood that led back into the mansion. The scent was strong, reaching her it made the hunger inside her increase. Kanta stood quickly and ran inside, finding more and more blood as she traveled up to Dark's bedroom and there she stopped in shock.

Dark was pressed against the wall, a newblood male vampire pressing a sharp dagger blade against hs throat. He heard a soft gasp from the doorway and flicked his eyes to the side, seeing Kanta. He wouldn't let her get involved in this, she would die. He growled angrily before kicking out towards the newblood. "Run back to your master creature, you are not welcome here! he roared, wincing when he felt even more blood drip from his wounds. The newblood didn't leave, only glanced towards the door.

Her eyes wouldn't leave the newblood vampire standing before her, lingering with her brother's scent. Kanta knew that if she let the newblood live, he would only come back for her. She also had to remember that this newblood was once a human and didn't know what he was doing.

Kanta lunged forward at the newly made vampire and pinned him to the ground, away from Dark. Her fingers tightened on his wrists, making him drop the knife. " Who said you could touch my master?! " Her voice growled out at him. Receiving no answer, Kanta brought him up and ripped off his head in one swift movement. Now she was pissed.

She walked over to Dark who seemed like he was in pain, helping him stand with her. Blood was dripping from her hands but she didn't care. All that mattered was Dark was still there with Kanta. She pulled him into a tight embrace and kissed him softly on the lips," How bad are you hurt, Master Dark? "

Dark coughed roughly, turning away to spit out a mouthful of blood. "I'm fine Kanta, don't worry about me. Just wash off yoour hands and begin to clean up the blood in the hallways my dear" he instructed her softly, placing a trembling hand against her cheek before limping away and walking over to the dagger and picking it up.

He crouched next to the male newblood, cutting off the mark of Kanta's brother before caring a symbol of a cross on the bare chest of th vampire, an extra precaution to make sure he didn't revive himself before Dark disposed of the body.

For a while Kanta worked on cleaning the mansion of the stained blood in the hallways and floors. A couple hours passed by and it was near early afternoon around four or five. She made her way into the living room of the mansion, noticing Dark wasn't in there. Nor was he in the garden.

Suddenly she heard piano music being played upstairs in the study. Kanta wandered back up the stairs and to the right hallway. It was faint but sounded so close. Opening the door, Kanta saw Dark at a beautiful black piano, playing a solemn song. She closed it behind her quietly and made her way over. Her arms wrapped around his neck, nuzzling his face softly she asked him in a whisper," You do know who he belonged to right? "

[media]

[/media]
Dark's eyes were closed as he played the piano, wincing every now and then when he moved a bit to much, jolting one of his wounds. Dark heard the door opening and closing, and felt the arms of Kanta wrapping around his shoulders. He listened to her question, but didn't answer until he had finished playing his piece, leaning against her before answering. "He belonged to your brother"

" This happened because of me......" She sadly answered, hiding her face in his shoulder with tears falling off her cheeks. Kanta's grip got tighter around him and she began to sob hard, continuing," He'll find me......I know it........ I don't want him to find me......"

Dark bit his lip at the pain he felt when Kanta tightened her grip on him, but he allowed her to cry against his shoulder, reaching up to place a hand on her shoulder. "My darling, I will not let him harm you. If he finds you, then we can run away if we have to, but I promise I will not let him hurt you in any way"

Her voice got more hysterical as she remembered horrible memories about him," He'll....he'll try to hurt me again.....I don't want him to.....please don't let him get me...." Kanta's arms loosened up as she fell to the floor on her knees crying harder.

Dark hugged her and breathed in her scent before taking off his cloak and placing it over her shoulders for warmth. "My darling, I promise you that I will fight to keep you safe until my very last breath. " he whispered softly

Dark kissed her neck ever so softly before parting his lips. "Thank you my dear.... I do feel very weak at the moment" he whispered before biting down on her neck

Kanta let him take as much as he needed, not like she lost any blood. She felt fine giving him the blood he needed after that fight. Her arms wrapped around him and sighed with relief. For that one moment when she saw that new blood in the bedroom, Kanta thought she was going to lose Dark forever. " It's nothing really...I just don't want you to be weakened by some new blooded vampire...." She stated coldly as she pulled away from him. Her eyes were cold and full of hate. She bit her lip hard drawing blood, trying to contain a low growl.

"The only reason he was able to weaken me is because I had fallen asleep. If I had still been awake, I could have cleaned him up within seconds my dear" he whispered, placing a hand on her cheek and giving her a small smile

Kanta took hold of his hand gently and tried to resist doing anything. Her eyes glowed as she thought how her brother sent that new blood after her beloved. Her fangs began to show and she growled again, then rushing off toward the door," He's going to die....NOW! "

Dark stretched open his wings and wrapped them around Kanta, pulling her closer to him. "Calm down my loove..... He can live, I want to be the one to kill him if the time comes" he murmured, kissing her neck in an attempt to calm her down.

Kanta leaned back into Dark and her nerves immediately lowered when he held onto her. She sighed and then turned around to give him a soft kiss, whispering," I'm sorry....I don't know what got into me. I just can't believe to what extent he's going to just to bring me back. "

"It's alright my love, just relax. I know your brother wouldn't be happy if a changed you. Don't worry about him, alright?" he asked softly, lightly kissing along her neck as he spoke.

She wrapped her arms around him sighing and cuddled close as he kissed her neck more," Did I do the right thing by killing that new blood? I mean ....He used to be a human....But he would have killed us...." Her voice became shaky as well as her body.

"I would have done the same thing my dear.... You did do the right thing" he assured her iin as gentle a voice as he could muster, comforting her and trying to get her to relax instead of breaking down.

Kanta leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes slowly. She felt better now, nuzzling her face against his gently," Alright....I believe you Master Dark...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back