• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sea of Spells OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’ve got my last assignment due Tuesday next week and then an exam on June 12th 🙃 Chemistry is exhausting me

Hey everyone!

An old friend of mine wants to join our current roleplay. I told him I'd talk to you all, and get your okay before adding another player. Five players can be a crowd, just by way of schedules slowing things down. Dragon is pretty reliable when it comes to posting, so I wouldn't be worried about it personally. Still, I won't allow him to join if you all would rather keep it streamlined.

Tldr: do you all mind a fifth player?

cinnarinn cinnarinn EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable cherrycosmos cherrycosmos

Sorry about that delay everyone. I'm willing to accommodate everyone else taking a bit longer to respond as a result. Obviously I was giving some time for cherry to take their turn, but I also got caught up with work.

I'm going to go ahead and let my pal Just_Dragon Just_Dragon join in on the fun. By the way my man, that one anime reference we discussed will be an ultimate attack kind of thing. Yes you can destroy a Spanish galleon, but no more big blasts for that battle, capish? Just for the first chapter

Hi everyone! Just noticed that I was mentioned here, hopin' to join y'all once I get my character situated for the setting 😎

I'm going to go ahead and let my pal Just_Dragon Just_Dragon join in on the fun. By the way my man, that one anime reference we discussed will be an ultimate attack kind of thing. Yes you can destroy a Spanish galleon, but no more big blasts for that battle, capish? Just for the first chapter
I promise that I wasn't planning on doing it left and right, but when it DOES eventually happen, it's gonna be sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back