• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scrumbo's search!

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
Yo everyone! I'm looking for a few fandoms to do something for. I have plot ideas for some, but I do needsome help for others... without further ado, here is the list!:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Persona/ SMT
Final fantasy (VI, VII, IX, XV)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My Hero Academia
Xenoblade
Pokémon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, Super)
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape
Dragon Quest
Mob Psycho 100
Kaiji
Advance wars
The Legend of Zelda
The World Ends With You
Danganronpa
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill

And, like a bunch of more video games and anime that I can't think off the top of my head. just ask. Really, anything from Nintendo I'm down with, just as a note.

I consider myself pretty laied back when it comes to looking for a partner, so I don't really have many rules aside from anything RPN states. All I really ask of you is:

- Put effort into your posts
I don't really have a set number of paragraphs or lines for you to post, but all I ask is that you try.
- Communicate with me.
If you have anything to say, don't be afraid to ask. If you have ideas, have a problem with my posting, ETC, you can let me know and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

If you have any questions about these lemme know, I'm on pretty frequently, so I'm always ready to answer any questions you have. If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Thanks!

Hey, new to this site, not RP, so I can't PM, but I would be interested in any Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, My Hero Academia, Resident Evil, etc. RPs

Well, for the length of the list, I would've thought we'd have more overlap. Looks like you narrowly dodged almost everything I like.

Almost.

But the one thing I'm obsessed with is Danganronpa, so I can basically RP anything to do with it (the only exceptions are MxM plots and anything that spoils V3 beyond the demo). So if you're still interested in that particular fandom, I hope we can get an RP going!

I just reached 10 posts and it still won't let me pm but I'm interested in Dragon ball! I've watched everything except for super. Still haven't gotten to that yet.

Well, for the length of the list, I would've thought we'd have more overlap. Looks like you narrowly dodged almost everything I like.

Almost.

But the one thing I'm obsessed with is Danganronpa, so I can basically RP anything to do with it (the only exceptions are MxM plots and anything that spoils V3 beyond the demo). So if you're still interested in that particular fandom, I hope we can get an RP going!
Sure. Send me a pm and we can talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back