• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

UraniumE

I'm looking for a Scream rp!!
Here are the characters and pairings I'm looking for, the ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค is who I'd play, or be willing to play. The * is for what I want to do the most.

I also do double ups and I don't do mxm except mxmxf

Scream 1996:

Billy- Billy x ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ **, Billy x ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, Billy x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ***, Billy x ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ x ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ or ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ or ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค
Tatum- ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ x Stu, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ x ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ
Stu- Stu x ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, Stu x ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Scream 4:

Jill- ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ x Trevor, ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค, ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ x Kirby, ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ x Charlie, ๐˜–๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ข x ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜–๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ข x ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ

Scream 5:

Tara- ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค
Or just a plot including an oc or rping scream 5

Same with Scream 6 or:

Sam- ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Ethan- Ethan x ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ***, Ethan x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ***

ANY GHOSTFACE IS ON THE TABLE AS WELL IF I CAN PLAY A FEMALE OC AGAINST THEM
ALSO EVERYONE IS 18 OR OLDER
Please tell me your limits or boundaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back