• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Scouting For 1x1 Partners OwO

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
Soooo Im at the Moment looking for Role play Partners , Ive been wanting to Rp lately but most of my Rp's seem to have died .-. post length and such doesnt bother me nor does punctuation or anything , tho spelling does , it doesnt have to be perfect , I just mean , Id like to be able too read it fairly easily....when it comes to Genre's I mostly do Romance , MxF :P I prefer tp play the Male as Im fairly Straight ^^; I dont have alot of preset plots , but Ive found that there are 2 plots I do enjoy the most which are:

Goddess x Human

or

Goddess x Angel

issue is tho , I cant play High ups well so if it were one of those two (Im 100% open to other plots <3 those are just 2 I like) I prefer to play the Angel or Human , thus why I specified Goddess , otherwise Im completely open to suggestions , sooooo yes....I dont know what else to put here , if you have any questions just ask...but Ima post this now so I can hopefully get into an RP quicker

Well, I'm still in the first 24-hour period. So, If you could I would really appreciate it if you would. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back