• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Scooby Doo plot! (Closed)

Hey guys!

So creature contacted me and she’s going off site due to some personal things going on

But, she told me if this thing is gonna work that I can take over. And I am!

I’d still be playing scooby, and what characters you’ve chosen are still yours!

Final list:
Scrappy: Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
Scooby: WavyLikePasta WavyLikePasta
Shaggy: Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
Understudy of Shaggy: Yahhah Yahhah
Fred: mkuchiha mkuchiha
Daphne: Satan Satan
Velma: myst.erion myst.erion
Villain of some sorts: Yahhah Yahhah
NPC’s: Again, WavyLikePasta WavyLikePasta

Thank you all!
~WLP​

Last edited:
Oh my lord please

This is gonna be great..

I’m guessing Shaggy is going to be open due to no reply from that person.. so we still need Shaggy I guess!

I could make a monster. If that's necessary. How does puma man sound. Or take shaggy. Although I'd probably just yell terrified, and say zoinks. Because that's honestly all I remember from him. And eating massive amounts of food. That too.

I could make a monster. If that's necessary. How does puma man sound. Or take shaggy. Although I'd probably just yell terrified, and say zoinks. Because that's honestly all I remember from him. And eating massive amounts of food. That too.
Anything you wanna do man, just lemme kno!

Probably the monster thing. But I definitely wouldn't mind taking control of Shaggy, if nobody new shows up, and wants him. Because of course no Shaggy, then you can't really do the RP. So I'll just be like understudy Shaggy or something like that. Again I would prefer the monster, because I have yet to play a villain in something.

Last edited:
Probably the monster thing. But I definitely wouldn't mind taking control of Shaggy, if nobody new shows up, and wants him. Because of course no Shaggy, then you can't really do the RP. So I'll just be like understudy Shaggy or something like that. Again I would prefer the monster, because I have yet to play a villain in something.
Well thank you.. I’ll just put that down on the updated list lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back