• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SciFi/action/romance/historical !

.... /time-travel

Wait no don't run away!

This isn't the annoying, difficult kind of time-travel! It's the fun, easy kind!

Our roleplay will follow a plucky young Edwardian time-traveller who is forced to flee to the 1960s Paris when she is attacked and her father murdered.

This is where you come in. Who will she meet when she arrives? She will need help, but will she be helped willingly or reluctantly? Out of the goodness of a samaritin's heart or in service of some alterior motive?

I have quite a detailed overarching plot that this roleplay is an offshoot of, but this roleplay will be a collaboration, and your character and what they bring to the plot will be very much your own. I'm looking for someone who can contribute to a plot and keep a story rolling, with cool fun exciting ideas and the ability to write decently detailed posts. Romance is great but not compulsory, doubling is encouraged and LGBTQ characters are welcome.

Edit:
People seem to be a little slow to take this RP up so, I'm considering something... The period MAY be negotiable. It doesn't necessarily have to be the sixties. But it can't be anything too close to the Edwardian period. *sprinkles glitter*

Last edited:
Maybe with a little tweaking-- I'm less familiar with the sixties as I'd like, but I have an idea of how the 1960's/70's England of my imagination looks versus the realities, and that time period in the US is not... really for me.

Oh, I forgot to mention it's 1960s PARIS. Can anyone say May 68? ;)

A nice person JUST pm'd me BUT, you never know, it could become a three way thing. Or a partner may drop out (it happens). OR I might think of another, connected plot. The possibilities are several.

Oh, I only do two-ways. *grin* No worries-- if you already have PMs about it, I'm cool to sit tight for my next opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back