• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Science Fantasy Setting

Ulrich

This is going to be a "Science Fantasy" setting. That is to say, if it exists within the realm of science fiction or medieval fantasy (like dungeons and dragons), it probably exists here! Feel free to play whatever kind of character you like, so long as you don't Mary Sue and/or Gary Stu the garbage out of it.

I'm looking for an active group that will post regularly.

Roleplay prompt to follow, for those of you interested. Thanks.

*k-chew*

The shot echoed throughout the forest. The troll slumped forward against the tree that it’d been using as a latrine, and just over 200 yards away, the marksman stood from his prone position.

/skip/

Later that afternoon, I walked the streets of Mirstone City, hungry for a hot meal and thirsting for a strong drink. I turned towards a placed called "The Drunken Horse", sounds of laughter and merrymaking emanating from within.

“As good a place as any”

With that, I tie off my horse at the front and enter the establishment.

I'm interested.
Bada-bing-bada-boom! You're in. There's not really an "application process" or anything. I'm mostly free-form. So feel free to start at anytime. The reason it's in the "group" section, is because I'm up for some multi-rp

Bada-bing-bada-boom! You're in. There's not really an "application process" or anything. I'm mostly free-form. So feel free to start at anytime. The reason it's in the "group" section, is because I'm up for some multi-rp
Ok, so there's no cs thread or anything then?

Also, it might be better if you make a thread in the fantasy section so that we won't have to rp in this thread.

I'm really a light user of RPnation, so the term "cs" is kind of new to me.

The last time I created a forum, everybody was asking about "applications" and what-not. Really threw me for a loop. I'll go create the Fantasy-section thread, and link it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back