School

"Seven sound perfect, I'll see if I can recruit others before then." He smiled and then smirked upon hearing Jackal as they passed by. "Oh where's the club at?" Almost forgot that important question.

@Fray Dracoheart

Rachel laughed as they walked out of the helicarrier. "He's just Mark," she smiled. "Anyways we have some time before Dirge's meeting. Have anything in mind?" Personally she warned to change into some real clothes. Jeans and converse sounded super comfy right now. Plus her uniform was singed a little, her concentration had faltered a little during the fight and the fire burned her a little. There was no sign of it on her skin though.

@Skeletonjack

Rita waited on the ground as the helicarrier landed. The students started to flee from flying rectangle. She called out above the roar of students, everyone could hear her voice cut through the chatter. "All injured students please report to the infirmary. A nurse or doctor will assist you there." Her voice was emotionless and her arm and wings pointed in the direction of the infirmary, the later gleaming in the light. Her sharp gaze fell upon Jackal and Sikarza, "One of you, round up the injured." Her tone, callous.

@Cailfox @Skeletonjack

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikarza sighed, "Oh fun... Rita's here too. Can't I have one good thing happen today? Seriously... just one is all I ask." He then walked over to Rita and looked back to the helicarrier. "Alright kids, those of you who were dumb enough to get your asses handed to you follow me to the infirmary. Those of you who don't follow... you're slow..." He then began walking towards the infirmary, not waiting to see if they had actually listened.

@Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith @Fray Dracoheart @anyone else that I missed

A seething sigh escaped Rita. "Kira. Round, them, up." She flew up above the students yelling the directions to the infirmary. Rita was told to inform, and have another expirement collect the injured. Honestly doesn't anyone do what their told around here? 

@Cailfox

Adrian laughed "have fun with that...." sometimes it paid to be the highest ranking experiment. before Rita had the chance to recruit him he rushed over to Mr.Dirge. "you need me to guard something right? right. ok."

"you experiments really do hate rita don't you?" alexander laughed 

"shes had the chance to dissect most of us she's fucking creepy" adrian shook his head and shuddered.

drea smiled "yeah lets head up to my room real quick so i can get my comfy clothes." he let go of her hand and started to parkor jump up the stair well to her room after they had grabbed his things. he slipped and almost fell once but he fixed himself and made it up the rest of the way. he sat by the door waiting for her, smiling innocently.

@AgWordSmith @Cailfox

{{Vasilily, Water Elf}}

Running a hand through her illusioned hair as she got off the helicarrier, she sighed. It had been a long day of running and tumbling, although she was thankful that Ater being her partner made gaining a totem practically no problem at all due to her regenerative abilities. Perhaps the most interesting revelation of all was that there were so many monsters. Her grandmam used to say that "monsters attract, humans repel" and perhaps it was true to some degree: monsters seemed more keen to gather together (such as in the kingdoms or in the monster slums) and humans tended to war against each other and cause friction when there wasn't enough resources to go around. Whether it was out of necessity or nature, she wasn't sure, nor did she think she was qualified to give an opinion. Perhaps rounding up the monsters in the school would be easier than she had thought. And maybe there was the slightest chance of getting this revolution idea off the ground. 

She snuck a glance at Ashel. He was in another team along with two girls and another guy. She shivered as she caught the dark-aura'd girl's eye and wondered how they got to be a pair. She'd remember to ask him later... Right now the wounded were getting ushered to the school infirmary.

mentioned: @Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith

ash made his way over to lilly "hey...sorry i lost you in the forest...another girl found me before i could hunt you down...ill explain at the meeting tonight.... anyway, hows your partner?"

@Nyctophiliac

Rachel laughed and shook her head as he parkoured the whole way. Rolling her eyes while unlocking the door. "You wait here for a second," she quickly entered her dorm, closing the door right behind her so Drea wouldn't have time to try to crawl in. After re-locking the door she quickly changed into the before mention skinny jeans and converse, paired with a plain black shirt and purple jacket. Rachel took a moment to make sure all her ear piercings were still in after that mess of a field trip, then opened the door. "You can come in now." She smiled. 

@Skeletonjack

Rita snuck a glance at Jackal trying to avoid her, but let it go for now. She only needed one other. Though something was different about him, something in the code her mind sensed. She shook the thought out of her head. If something was out of place, it would have been rectified immediately. It was just a moment of paranoia, shouldn't happen agian. Landing with calculated grace next to Sikarza she asked,  "Did you do anything while I was up there?" It would be hard to tell if she was annoyed or angry at him.

@Cailfox @Skeletonjack 

Sikarza looked around to see that nobody had followed him and shrugged, "Guess not. They're probably asleep on the carrier, after all Adrian kicked their asses from what he told me. It's a wonder he let them live." Sikarza leaned against a nearby tree, "Besides, its not like they seem to care about their lives anyway."

@Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith

"Humans are just stubborn. Getting them to admit they need help is a miracle in itself. The same kind of stubbornness has allowed them to continue all through the centuries, like a big fuck you to death is all they need to show that they care about themselves." Rita was staring off into the distance now, mostly rambling off some observations than responding to his statement. Her wings opened and closed slightly while thoughts ran about her head. 

@Cailfox

ash made his way over to lilly "hey...sorry i lost you in the forest...another girl found me before i could hunt you down...ill explain at the meeting tonight.... anyway, hows your partner?"

Lily chuckled slightly. "How funny you should ask... I'm pretty sure she's a high class slime or ooze. Er, she threatened my life the first time we met, but I think we came to an agreement. The totem was easy to get with her help at least." She smiled broadly. Her brush with death was a little exhilarating, combined with the newfound knowledge of so many of her kind who had dared to infiltrate the hunter school. Perhaps this new life of adventure and risk was more suited to her than she had thought. Doing something besides preparing to sell wares in the market was a good change of pace. 

"Actually that's what the meeting is about tonight sorta oh just you wait till you hear how many possible recruits we got" he whispered as he walked towards the dorm section of the school. "Hey so meeting is at six so we got like three hours...wanna get changed then head to the woods nearby or did your necklace work?"

drea smiled and right after closing the door snapped his fingers and his loose and comfy black jeans with his one-size-too-big, black sleeping with sirens teeshirt appeared on his body. His uniform was in his hands in place of the clothes now on his body. "Ahhhhh I love magic.... oh how I missed it so...." he flopped on her couch and made a small whisp of flame on his index finger and just starred at it with glee like the pyro king he was.

@AgWordSmith @Nyctophiliac

Rachel chuckled and closed the door. "Don't get to crazy with the fire yet. Took me a whole afternoon to craft undetectable wards and protection spells onto this room but I haven't had time for fire proofing, or any sort of Drea proofing at all." She sat on the edge of her bed writing a few words onto her uniform. This would fix the singes and essentially clean the whole thing too. After fixing it up she 'wrote' it into the closet, already hanging next to her class uniform. "So ummm, that thing I wanted to tell you earlier..." she started. Unsure how to show him with out an initial unfavorable reaction. 

@Skeletonjack

(I've been slow so whoops)

Jeff winced slightly as the girl explained her injury. "That must've hurt. I personally would probably fall down in pain while trying to recuperate. But you're doing much better now, right?" He felt the carrier take off and wondered if he could distract her enough from getting sick. When she mentioned how he was free of injury, he looked to his hands. "Well, I guess I did, but the same can't really be said about the people around me. We had a run-in with Jackal. Some of them were hurt, some were not, but maybe I'm just hard to hit." He shrugged and pointed to Mark, who was watching Jackal. Hopefully it wouldn't be what he thought. "That would be my teammate." Soon enough they touched ground and she didn't seem to have vomited. Outside, he could hear people calling for the injured. "Well, I guess this is where we leave other again, unless you think you're fine. Also, I don't think I got your name since we were rushed?"

@Lefic

Kira watched Mark and Charlie converse. They kept going back and forth. When the helicarrier touched down, everyone began to leave. She looked back to Mark and Charlie. "I'm gonna wait here for Charlie. You two can go on ahead." She walked out, but stayed at the side of the helicarrier. 

@AgWordSmith@Fray Dracoheart

Liz, not getting and answer from the girl, waited until the helicarrier returned to the academy. When it did, she could hear the experiments and others called for the injured. "You two should probably go and get yourselves healed up. Maybe we'll see each other again." She hoped they wouldn't as they weren't a concern to her. She had to talk to report to Jackal. She had heard some talk about a different monsters. She stood nearby and waited for him. 

@Skeletonjack@Cheryl

Drea cut the fire and got up sitting next to her on the bed. He looked at her concerned when he noticed her hesitation in telling him what was going on. "Babe, it's ok you can tell me anything...." he went to stroak her hair back comfortingly but had to settle for rubbing her back when his hand past through her hair from the spell she activated earlier.

adrian sighed "go ahead Alexander I got to deal with some built up work...." once Alexander left he sighed and looked at her "what Liz? I heard your feet trailing me since we got off the carrier. What is so important you need to tell me now instead of waiting to tell the councilman...."

@AgWordSmith @PugLife

"It's weird, I noticed it a few months ago, and it's unexplainable. There's no magic to it and that's the scary part." She summoned her quill, "Better to show you, but don't freak out." Summoning her quill and then ralijg it across into her upper arm sent blood dripping down, "I'm ok, just look." The cut did sting but she didn't want him to worry. It took a minute or so but the skin healed, leaving no trace except the blood that had escaped. "I'm not a fast healer on my own Drea. I don't know how this is happening and why it's happening now all of a sudden." Rachel wiped the blood off with her sleeve, she can clean it later. 

@Skeletonjack

Drea looked at her confused "it's your demigod blood babe...most demigods can heal in a similar fashion...." he saw the surprise on her face "wait you didn't know? I thought you knew! You and mark reak of demigod and whoever the parent they are mega fucking strong like before Gia strong"

She was dumbfounded. "No!!!! Way!!!!! You're not messing with me right now, are you?" Rachel got up, hands in the air in disbelief. Years of her father's tales started to have context. "You're telling me that all those stories were fucking real?" She began to pace back at forth for a while. More so thinking out loud, " I thought they were just a coping mechanism for some great falling out or accident! And Tyler, that explains Tyler so much more. And how our magic seems to work on a different set of rules...." Trailing  off after some more statements, She flopped back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling as she laid beside Drea. Taking a deep breath to calm all the thoughts in her head, "Drea everything makes so much more sense now."

@Skeletonjack

"Actually that's what the meeting is about tonight sorta oh just you wait till you hear how many possible recruits we got" he whispered as he walked towards the dorm section of the school. "Hey so meeting is at six so we got like three hours...wanna get changed then head to the woods nearby or did your necklace work?"

@AgWordSmith @Nyctophiliac

A light flickered in her eyes at the thought of meeting even more monsters in the Academy. "My necklace works now. I got the amulet tweaked so I can go for a while without needing a breather. I think I can stay illusioned for, maybe, 12 hours." For a few steps there was only the sound of muffled or distant voices and their footsteps. "I think I'm going to send word and the jewels to my family." She smiled a bit as she glanced up at him. "Thanks for that, it'll make her life easier for sure... And I'm going to apologize for my attitude last time we met." Slightly flustered, a wave of heat rushed through her body.

He sighed and laid down. He pulled her onto his chest and kissed the top of her head. "You gonna ok baby...?" The worry in his voice was heavy. Although his four memories gave him many new routes to explore to find the families who's children were torn from their homes to make him. With the latest black out he found out one of them was a member of Ashel's family. But he was use to all the overwhelming information. He truly was a monster umong monsters. He cradled her in his arm protectively and rubbed her shoulder. she was the one monster that wasn't appalled at his existence. In fact she was so interested in his existence to the point she fell in love with him.

@AgWordSmith

She relaxed, the tension in her shoulders melted away. "I'll be fine," a sigh escaped her, "It's just, I can't say I wasn't told but Dad, he never really made it sound real when he told those stories you know?" Rachel was glad for answers but now Her whole life was askew until she could put it back together with this new context. She took his free hand into her own, lacing their fingers together. Drea was always her anchoring point, the one person who could clear her muddled thoughts with a single smile, a few words, or arms wrapping around her. With out thinking she whispered "I love you," and cuddled up against him.

@Skeletonjack

Ater was one of the last people to get off the helicarrier, it wasn't because she was letting the injured students go first or anything, she no where near kind enough for that. It was mostly that she didn't care for the other students and so she took her time. One thing was on her mind, the water elf owed her a meal. The announcement only spoke of the injured students, and so she had no Idea where to go. She just wandered around the school. There wasn't any reason behind it, she had already mapped out the place. Part of her she would run into a secluded student to eat, but she also wanted to remain hidden for now, after all she didn't have enough mass to just consume everything.

@anyone

"Well that's great glad you got that figured out. And don't worry about it...it was stupid of me to assume your race and to drop that bomb on you.... I'm very glad you decided to join me though...." he smiled "I'll see you at six then?" He started to move towards his dorm

@Nyctophiliac

"love you too...." he held her protectively as she held onto him and his hand. "You know I figured something out about my past lives...." he hated saying that. He lived because four beings died. "My dragon side was ashel's older cousin...."

@AgWordSmith

"Whoah, really?" Her voice was soft. "I always though you two were oddly similar."  She  chuckled a bit. Then paused before asking, "When, when did you figure this out though?" She looked at him, slightly worried about this revelation. Drea rarely talked about the beings inside him. 

@Skeletonjack

"During the fight today when Adrian made me black out with that stupid hammer of his.... I think I should tell ashel...maybe he can figure out who I was and help me apologize to the families...it's something I've wanted to do since my freedom...." his glitchy very painful freedom.... the chip in his head had kept the memoies at bay but now that the control chip was gone he wished he had left it alone...sort of. Not really. "What do you think...?"

"Yes, especially if he can help you find those families." Rachel let go of his hand and wrapped Drea in her arms to comfort him. "And If he can't then I'll help you scour the world till you find them." She kissed him on the nose. "Promise." 

@Skeletonjack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back