School

"So I suppose I'll come find you tomorrow." Ater finished eating her meal. Despite eating extremely messily her face was pristine. It would be easy to expect her lips to be stained with the juices of the meat, but she looked as though she hadn't just eaten a meal. The reason for this was because as an ooze her whole body functioned as a mouth, any stray crumb would be absorbed into her skin in order to ensure no loses in possible mass. "I wonder who our other team members are." Ater pondered aloud. She looked at Vasilily with a piercing glare, and then spoke. "Is there  anything interesting going on tonight?" Ater had an empty schedule. She wasn't going to risk eating others since she hadn't fully regained the mass lost from losing her arm, and as an ooze she couldn't sleep. And so she wanted something to do. Of course she could just stand still for hours but her subset of ooze was intelligent, which contained a desire of interest.

@Nyctophiliac

{{Vasilily, water elf}}

Lily nodded to Ater's first statement and shrugged to her second. "We'll probably find out soon enough so I'm not going to worry much about that. As for activities, you should join the rest of us unusual students in Mr. Dirge's room at 6." Smiling slightly she finished with, "It'll be worth checking out." Then she went back to eating the rest of the food on her plate. 

@Demonsoul

{{Darcelle, demon-succubus class}}

In the meantime while the other students have been getting food in the cafeteria, Darci was in the forest unleashing her large beetles on the poor woodland animals that lived there. She herself took some of the energy from a small doe that had wandered her way. After absorbing some of its positive energy for herself she let it stumble away dull-eyed only to be finished off by several foot-wide beetles. The carrion beetles grew so quickly and it was important to feed them quite frequently. As she left the forest she frowned at the pallor of her skin. She would need human blood soon. Come to think of it, she thought, she had been feeling a bit light-headed in the last few hours, a sure sign she needed an infusion and soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drea quickly hid the box under a pile of dirty laundry. Then got up and answered the door without remembering he was in his shade form. "Im sorry for leaving you like that but I felt you needed to be alone with him...he never would open up with me around...." 

@AgWordSmith

Liz glared at him. "Well, you could just let me go in and check it out myself. It's my job to figure them out before you eliminate them." She turned around and began to walk off. "And I am not some sort of pet to you!" She walked into the cafeteria, her anger filled demeanor changing to its fake happiness. She was hungry after the event, and grabbed a plate of food and left, choosing to sit outdoors rather than inside.

@Skeletonjack

(I wonder what I'd be like to see her interacting with Darcelle again)

Breeshey nodded to jeff " thanks for the heads up , ive got a club movie night after the meeting if you guys want ti come along " She said before following the small group of injured students to the infirmary to get her leg looked at. Breeshey wasnt particularly fast but did end up reaching the infirmary, sitting she winced as her knee was forced to move awkwardly so she could rest for a while.

Rachel stepped in and quickly closed the door behind her. "One, that was risky, what if some one was in the hallway and saw you like this? Two," she brushed Drea's now long hair out of his face, "It's ok, your right about Mark, He's just-," pausing, telling herself that Mark would want to tell Drea himself why he seemed to dislike Drea so, instead she continued,"Thank you for understanding." Her hand framed around his face, her thumb gently stroking his cheek, a soft smile formed in he lips. "He's ok now, but are you?" Her eyes held a little worry within them. Naturally his shade form seemed somber but Rachel felt that something else was bothering her beloved. 

@Skeletonjack

He sighed and shapesifted the markings away as well as his pointed ears so he just looked like another student. "Sorry I forgot...." Drea's eyes darted to the pile of dirty laundry which just would've looked like he didn't want to look her in the eye. "What...what if mark is right...? what if I am a heathen...?" His eyes moved down to his feet "I'm sorry...I know you're worried about mark you really don't need to worry about me too right now.... it's not fair of me to drop that on you.... I...I just can't help it when the people who know who I am...what I am...look at me like some grotesque beast that has no more use than brute strength...." a black tear dripped down his eye something she had never seen even in his shade form.

@AgWordSmith

"you do realize I can drag you back to your 'room' when ever I feel like it." He glared back at her as he called over his shoulder. He laughed on the inside about threatening her with the torture room. Something he would never do again but it would be a nice thing to threaten her back into line with.

@PugLife

"Oh Drea, oh no, " she wrapped her arms around him in a comforting embrace, "Mark, he didn't mean it like that trust me, there's something else to it." she wiped away his tear, "You are Drea Blackknife, more than strength and you are not a beast, you are courageous and kind, and cunning, you put your all into everything you do and, " Rachel kissed him, "and I love you. Don't listen to what anyone else says about you because they don't know a drop of how amazing you are." She rested her head on his shoulder holding him close.

@Skeletonjack

He held her close and rested his chin on top of her head. For a while he didn't say anything and stood there in his arms. He sighed "I love you too but I definitely do not deserve your love.... I don't know what I'd do without you...."

@AgWordSmith

"And you will never have to know what you'd do, because I'm staying by your side, always. " she smiled, absentmindedly twirling a lock of his hair with her fingers. "So don't even speculate, and do not say you are undeserving. No one else in the universe is more deserving of my love, only you get to have it and I'm only giving it to you."  Her eyes closed as she stood in Drea's embrace, she could feel his steady heartbeat, the rhythm was calming. 

@Skeletonjack

His breathing became shaky as his eyes reared up at her words. He smiled and for a moment squeezed her tightly before loosening his grip. It seemed as if she was gone forever and he had just found her again, holding onto her in fear of losing her. He took her chin in his hand and lifted her chin up to meet his watery eyes. The tears had now become a foggy white. "I love you so much...." without giving her a moment to respond he closed the distance with a kiss. He could feel his heartbeat rise and his body react with great energy when their lips met. He pulled himself away to let her breathe and respond. He felt closer to her than ever before and every fine of his being just wanted to be as close to her as possible.

@AgWordSmith

"I love you more," she used the her sleeve to wipe his tears away, hating to see him cry. Then Rachel pulled him back into the kiss, floating up a little to match his height. She felt sparks underneath her skin, and a glow of happiness in her heart. Honestly she wondered how he could think little of himself. If only she could let Drea see how every little bit of him was  amazing through her eyes. 

@Skeletonjack

He held the back of her head as they kissed but eventually forced himself to stop. He pressed his forehead to hers breathlessly. "I would love to continue but I believe there's somewhere we need to be...should we have Leo go get mark or Adrian?" He half joked

She laughed, jokingly rolling her eyes, "Lets just text him to get his ass to the meeting, avoid any victims and crime scenes tonight." Hopefully the phone she gave Mark was still intact. Not that much time had passed since then but this was Mark. Phones never stood a chance aganst him. 

@Skeletonjack

Drea sighed "that's no fun...but ok. I give the phone two days tops though...." he picked her up by the waist and held her against his hip. He shifted back into his human desquise and opened the door walking out to the meeting with her in his arms. "Watch your head" he kicked the door shut with a loud bang and the crash of all of ashel's swords from his sword rack falling to the ground sounded inside. He cringed at his own strength making a mess as always. "God I wish I could figure out how to not do that...."

"Don't sweat it. He should know more elegant and sturdier ways to store weaponry." She summoned her sword as demonstration, forming back into the tatto soon afterwards. "Plus I kinda want to go back. And wreck all his shit up anyways for revenge but I'll settle on punching Nero when I see that asshat." After sending a quick text to Mark her arms wrapped around Drea's shoulder to maintain her balance.  

@Skeletonjack

"Already did that babe and I dropped the bomb of the whole cousin thing on him too...." he sighed "yeah that went as well as you would think...." he sighed and let her down as they reached the room ashel and Adrian were already incidental with Mr.Dirge "where's everyone else?"

"no clue I said six on the dot I told them not to be late they better get their asses here." He sat there tossing his sword at a target on the wall next to his desk then pulling it back to his hand with its chain.

Mark seemed to dissolve into the room, sitting at a desk,  his feet propped up, leaning back with his hands behind his head, aviators on reflecting the room around him. He gave his sister a greeting smile, taking note that they had yet to spar as per the usual greeting. "Yeah quite a turn out, guess rebellion just doesn't bring in the masses like it used too." He chuckled. 

Rachel rolled her eyes at her brother, though she was glad to see him back to his normal self. She gave Ashel a quick threatening glare that evoked the promise of death. Turning back to Drea her face shifted back to a smile, "I'm sure others will show up. It's like none of you guys have any patience." She chuckled. 

Ashel rolled his eyes "quit your crying you want a nightmare try being dissected alive by Rita without any sedative just so she could see how our insides worked. Then you can come crying to me."

"yeah I can attest to that...it was not pretty...." Adrian said with a shudder. "Please keep that psycho bitch away from me if we free her...." the once mighty Adrian looked like a kid that had just watched saw for the first time and wet his pants. He remembered all the times she had cut him open just to see if putting something in him would kill him.... she was the main designer with the jackal and Hyde protocol. 

"Dude chill and yes we are freeing her. we are freeing all the experiments if we can" drea said calmly then held his head and dizzily sat down at one of the desks.memories flashed before his eyes before they finally stopped "yeah cuz I just couldn't go without a blackout moment for three hours.... yay experimentation...." 

@AgWordSmith

Rachel sat next to Drea, putting a hand in his shoulder. Noticing that the name Rita had put a look of dread upon Mark's face as well, but he seemed to be a little confused about it. Like it was some sour taste on the tip of his tongue that he couldn't quite remember Being there in the first place. She didn't have any words to say, what could one say to such scarred beings? 

Adrian laughed "we're all all sorts of fucked up aren't we" it was more of an observation than a question but the other two nodded in agreement.

Rachel and Mark shared a look, both acknowledged the other's suffering in their past but knowing that they could never relate to the amount pain those three have been through. The look was brief and no one was looking at the twins anyway. Both adjusted their eyewear afterwards.

Suddenly, Annelise remembered that there was supposed to be a meeting at 6 with Mr. Dirge. She was already a little late but didn't adjust her walking speed to go a little faster. The ice nymph didn't mind being told off by teachers, she would just stare at them stolidly until they became uncomfortable and stopped yapping. I've got to act normal at the meeting, she thought, I acted so differently on the trip. What got into me? Ach, probably my dumb teammate. After walking a while, she arrived at the door to the meeting, rapped it thrice with her knuckle and walked in elegantly before anyone else told her to. "I have arrived," she said plainly.

@AgWordSmith @Skeletonjack

When Annelise walked in the door Mr.Dirge tossed his sword like a throwing knife next to the doorway. He walked up to her in a very pissed off manor. And put his hand on his sword. "I said six sharp I meant six sharp. there is a reason we like to keep it on time. keeps us all safe. Next time be on time. Got it. Good." With that he pulled his sword out of the wall. "Welcome to the club."

"don't worry he threw a sword at me too when I joined. Just don't be late and he won't do it again." Drea commented as he laid on the desk holding hands with Rachel. "I'm etragan, this is my girlfriend Rachel, that annoying asshat over there is mark, tall and brooding in the corner is jackal, and our fearless leader up front is Nero. Oh and of course you've met Alexander Dirge." He pointed to each in turn.

@AgWordSmith @Lefic

Jeff grinned and gave a nod. "Great! That sounds like fun. Right now we just have to get to Mr. Dirge's room before-" He looked at his watch and his eyes widened as he lefties his hand to his forehead. "We're late. It was supposed to be 6 o'clock exactly. We should probably hurry now."

Kira looked at Charlie as she spoke. "Movies are great. I wanna go, too!" She had to keep herself from bouncing around. When Jeff had mentioned they were late. "I know how much you hate being late. We should probably hurry." She then skipped off ahead with Jeff running after her with Charlie, too. When they finally reached the door, she knocked on the door 3 times. "We're coming in!" She shouted loud enough so those on the other side of the door could hear. She waited a few seconds for Jeff and Charlie to make it over, then opened the door. Jeff closed the door once they were all in. There was a knife stuck in the wall. Not exactly what he was expecting. Kira stepped forward. "Sorry for being late again. I made these two late, too." Jeff was not surprised as she did this a lot. 

@Fray Dracoheart@Skeletonjack

Liz sat on a wall eating a plate of seafood. She heard a few students talking about the study group. She was tempted to go, but remembered Jackal was going to be there. She stiffened at the thought of the torture chamber. He was jerk, but she'd have to learn to work with him better if she wanted to rid the academy of any monsters. But for now, all she could do was sit there and eat her shrimp. 

(Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back