School

Did he hear that right? "What." He looked over at Rachel, there. On her hand was indeed a ring. A wave of ambivalence washed over him. Clenching his fists to keep himself from being the overreacting drama queen he was Mark looked Drea in the eye. "She's happy right? That's all that should matter by now, I'll do it...." Honestly this was bound to happen that or terrible heartbreak. Looking at his sister then back to Drea, even in his jealousy Mark didn't want the latter to happen to Rachel more than the first. 

@Skeletonjack

Last edited by a moderator:
He clasped mark on the shoulder,probably a little harder than intended, and made mark face him. "Come on you duche can you just be happy for her for once. Ever since we met you have hated that we were together. What is your problem with me huh? What did I do that made you absolutely hate me? Huh? I just want to get along for once if not for our own sanity then let's do it for her sake." He shook his head "it's just ridiculous...you've been holding some sort of grudge like you're jealous or something...."

@AgWordSmith

"Well I am jealous!! Before you two hooked up I wanted, I wanted to do this." Mark kissed him. Briefly, on the lips and then turned away, exiting the room, not thinking about Jeff or the others. He was jealous. Mark had a crush on Drea from the moment they met after the twins first reunion. But back then, he, Mark knew Drea had fell for his sister, and that she fell for him way before they would ever admit it to each other. He, he didn't want to make a move knowing both that and the fact Drea wasn't into guys anyways. Then they got together, and it just, infuriated Mark so much that his sister, the one who didn't really care about love and had put it secondary to her life had found it, found it before he could, found the kind of love that lasted for lifetimes. Now, now Mark has to finally let go of all those years feeling like this, Drea was right he should be happy for Rachel but, it's been difficult to do so. 

Rachel saw Mark leave, by his expression she could tell what had happened. She decided to wait for Drea's reaction before interfering. At least Mark had finally got it off his chest. Whether or not that was a good thing or not was yet to be seen. 

@Skeletonjack @PugLife @Fray Dracoheart

Drea's jaw dropped as mark left the room. "Did he? How? What? When did he? Oh gods...." drea shuddered at the fact that mark just kissed him but tried to shake it off until he saw Rachel's expression. "You knew didn't you?"

avri scratched the back back of his head and looked away. "She made me promise not to tell you...." he looked at Rachel then at him "I'm sorry but she's scarier when she's pissed compared to you...." 

drea sighed "you know what I need some fesh air...." he walked over to Rachel and kissed her cheek "I wish you would've told me earlier...I love you I'll bring avriare back later...mostly in one piece." He grabbed avriare. "Come on I need to blow off steam so we're having our match here and now." He then dragged avriare off into the jungle

@AgWordSmith

Rachel just nodded and watched them leave, knowing everyone needed some time to process and work through their thoughts. She herself sighing a little, turning to the others in the room. "Sorry about all of that, they're both kinda dramatic," pausing, "They're gonna need their space for a bit so ummm, you guys wanna start the movie?" Wanting something to distract and occupy her till her boys were done figuring themselves out after all that. 

@Fray Dracoheart @PugLife

Mark himself ended up wandering the maze of hallways.  Feeling stupid for kissing Drea, he shouldn't have done that. But he had wanted to so bad, at least once. Just gotta screw another thing up right Mark? Shaking his head at himself, noticing a figure sort of patrollling the hallway. Probably a security guard. Mark floated an inch or so off the ground to create as little noise as possible, backing away slowly to avoid the guard. He did not need this kind of thing woth all these others thoughts in his head.  

@NViouz_DVationz

Sikarza walked through the halls, listening ever so closely and turned to see a kid attempting to float away. In an instant he was behind the kid, as if he had teleported, and spoke, "Care to explain why you're out here kid? If not I can drag you to diciplinary... I'm sure they'll remind you why there's a curfew." In the near complete darkness of the hall Sikarza's ruby red eyes made him look like something from nightmares, and his claws, at least three inches long, added to the nightmare fuel. "Then again I might let it slide this time if I'm feeling generous... though that's a slim chance with the day I had." His devilish smile and a small chuckle followed as he waited for the kid to respond.

@AgWordSmith

Jeff watched as the introductions were made. Seeing as they all knew him, there was no need for him to be reintroduced. Then Etragon revealed to them that he had proposed to Rachel. Jeff felt happy for them, but it was evident that Mark didn't feel the same. It was at that point that point that Mark kissed Etragon before fleeing the room. Jeff was only mildly surprised, the surprise only coming from the fact that he kissed him in front of his new fiancé. Etragon and Avriare left shortly after to spar and so Jeff turned to face Rachel. "I'm going after Mark. I'm not going to force him to come back, or attempt to interact with him if he doesn't want to. I'll just make sure he doesn't get himself into trouble." Jeff then turned invisible and exited the room. He wandered the halls, glad for the darkness otherwise he'd more likely be seen. He came upon Mark in the hall talking with someone, so he dashed into an empty corridor to become visible again. He then walked around the corner and called Mark's name as a way of looking for him. He looked over, pretending to just notice them. "Mark? I've been looking for you, you know?" He turned towards the man with the claws. He was determined to not show the fear on his face. "Sorry about him, he somehow managed to lose his way to the dorm again. It's happened quite a lot. I'll just be bringing him back." 

@AgWordSmith@NViouz_DVationz

Kira smiled when she was introduced. "Hey! Nice to meet you all." She nodded when Rachel called Mark an idiot while laughing. "Yeah, I've known Jeff since a few weeks after he died and he calls me psychotic." Saying that had caused Jeff to butt in. "Actually I call you insane." She just waved it off. Shortly after, a proposal had been revealed. She would have clapped if Mark had not looked so upset. He kissed his sister's fiancé, then ran off. Then Rachel's fiancé ran off with Aviare for a match, and Jeff left for Mark. She smiled as Jeff left. He made sure the door had closed.

@AgWordSmith@Fray Dracoheart

Drea waited until they had gotten a good ways away before spreading his wings and flying them out further to the middle of a nearby forest. "Alright this seems like a good place." He set avriare down and then landed himself. "Alright let's do this!" He shifted into his true mixed form. He was on fire with long black hair and dark red eyes. His hands had formed into claws and his tail and wings sprouted through his tattered shirt. "I think it's your turn for first punch"

avriare smiled "what's the score again? 57-53?" He swung his arm in an upward curve then slammed down stomping his foot on the ground and aiming a clenched fist forward. When he did so a pillar of rock shot up and slammed into drea.

"you're nuts it's 56-55! He smiled as he punched through the rock shattering it to peices. Drea dashed forward in a lightning fast motion he punched avriare in the stomach and avriare brought a large rock into drea's face sending both of them back flying.

Startled Mark turned around to face the guard. Though before he could answer Jeff had came around the corner with the perfect excuse, "Yeah, we're headed to the dorms from Photography Club, you do know curfew doesn't apply to club activities right?  It's like the one generous thing this school allowed, the chess club is like over the roof about it." Mark waltz over to Jeff, brushing off Mr. edgy and smiling apologetically  "Sorry about getting lost agian, you know me, terrible with directions." He chuckled, playing along with all of this. 

@PugLife @NViouz_DVationz

Rachel watched Jeff go after her brother, closing the door behind him. Honestly she wasn't sure of what to do, Mark definitely wouldn't want to see her right now, and Drea certainly needed to get a few punches out of his system. As much as she wanted to go after the both of them they needed their space.  "You two want to go ahead and start this movie night off?" She smiled awkwardly, hoping all of this wasn't to much drama for Quinn and Charlie. Though, Quinn did just simply smile at all this, so maybe it wasn't as bothering as she thought it was. 

@PugLife @Fray Dracoheart

Sikarza chuckled, "I'm aware of the club curfew exception, but people who get lost don't back away slowly like that suspiciously. Now if you can give me an excuse that's actually believable I'll let you go, otherwise BOTH of you can come with me, willingly or not, to disciplinary." It was cute that these kids thought he'd play nice and pretend that was true. His years in assassination taught him more than enough to make these kids look dumber than even an animal. "Now I'll pretend that wasn't your excuse, and if what I hear is more believable you're free to go this time... go on... what's your excuse?"

@AgWordSmith @PugLife

"I'm being honest here, person. Both of us were in photography club, both of us left, and my dumb ass got lost." It was the truth, Mark wouldn't be in these damned hallways if he hadn't been so caught up his thought surrounding Dra and Rachel as he stormed out the photography club. "Now imagine the surreal-ness of walking through school hallways at night, all you want to do is get to your dorm but you are hopelessly lost. Suddenly seeing a looming guy like yourself at the end of one. I don't know about you but to turn and run wouldn't have been a smart thing to do anyways. Can you blame a guy for wanting to be cautious and undisturbing?" Maybe mark could just use magic to teleport himself and Jeff out of their, but this gaurd's reflexes wouldn't allow Mark the time to form an instrument, and sing a quick verse. 

@NViouz_DVationz @PugLife 

Drea flew into the air and landed on a knee to stop himself. Avriare pulled a water wall from the lake not to far away and plunged into it. Drea flew towards avriare and avriare used the earth to shoot him forward. The water trailing behind him. The water turned into a gas then into plasma. Drea's fist lit with blue flame as the winds pushed behind him propelling him faster. When the two conected the area around them exploded from the force of the attacks. Trees fell and animals started to get away as far as they could from the two. Drea smiled and blasted a beam of dark energy at avriare who in turn shot a pillar of rock covered in ice. The drove them at each other laughing as they pushed against each other the froce kept pushing them back. A cloud of steam filed the area and drea ducked under the pillar as he let go of his fire beam. Unable to see he laughed. "Smart but not smart enough!" He melded into shadows and hunted for avriare's when he found him he popped up next to avriare uppercutting him only to take a pillar head on. the pillar slammed drea down flat and drea's upper cut caused avriare to lay in the dirt laughing. Drea slowly pushed the pillar off of him and stayed there doing something between a laugh and a groan. "Tie?" "Tie." They agreed 

They called Rachel and asked her to come pick them up because they were too hurt to move.

@AgWordSmith

Rachel felt her phone vibrate her pocket, she answered it. Drea and Avriare needed her to get them. "Hey I'm sorry to bail on you two, especially since I'm super interested in being a part of the club but I have to go, hopefully we can do this agian." She smiled and waved as she left the room, feeling terrible that this movie night has spiraled into this crazyness. After writing and activating some words on her arm Rachel teleported to Drea and Avriare, taking in the extensive damage they did to the surrounding area. "Seriously you two? Here let me patch you up, since I bet neither of you want to explain this to the doctors and nurses in the infirmary." Chuckling she wrote on her arm since giving herself the ability to heal since simply writing those words on others uses their own energy to recover and hers to keep the magic going. So this was a simple solution, keeping to toll of healing in herself only.  After activating the spell Rachel took both Avri's and Drea's hand, and she was able heal their more major injuries. Though now she felt a little dizzy. It had been a long day of using magic after all. "You guys just want to go straight to your dorms or?" 

@PugLife @Fray Dracoheart

@Skeletonjack

The two laughed "i don't think you'd be willing to let us go for a round two would you?" Drea laid there laughing and avriare did with him. "Yeah I'm up for heading back to the dorms. How about you Avri?" "Yeah just send me to my bed...."

@AgWordSmith

Rachel shook her head, chuckling a bit. "Ok," she wrote on Avriare's arm, the ink dissolved into his skin and he disappeared from sight. Ending up on his bed within the dorms. It was silent for a bit, "Your dorm or mine?" She managed a small smile,  wanting to ask deeper questions but though t the middle of the jungle wasn't a good place for that discussion.

@Skeletonjack

"You choose." He smiled and leaned up kissing her cheek. he laid back down and closed his eyes, tired from the fight.

Rachel wrote o the both of them, laying down besides Drea as they dissolved into the air, he reappeared on the floor of Rachel's dorm, while she apeared on the bed. You don't get to be on the bed till you've showered. You're covered in grime and sweat from that fight with Avri." She laughed a little, sittimg up. 

@Skeletonjack

He stuck his tongue out and snapping his fingers and making his stuff pop into his hands. He hopped in her shower and quickly got clean then got some shorts on. He opened the door and walked out using his wind powers to blow dry his hair.   "So how do you feel about a beach wedding?" He asked casually 

Rachel simply used magic to clean herself and had already changed into pjs. Her oversized shirt hung to her knees, the green sleeves went way past her fingers, gold lleaf design crept up from the hem on the right side, underneath were he favrait pajama pants, black and incredibly comfy. She sat on her bed, pondering his question for a bit. "I don't know, not a fan of sand getting into everything, though I do think wedding planning should be saved for after we get out of this insane school." Though a smile crept onto her face as she looked down at her ring. The thoughts of getting married to Drea sent a wave of elation over her. 

@Skeletonjack

He sat on the bed next to her, his towel draped on his head like a hood. "I just wanted to get the stuff out of the way and just set a date and no matter what's going on we get married" he sighed and took her hands in his "I love you Rachel. I should have asked a long time ago. Now that ashel has the revolution kicking off I'm sure it's going to get extremely dangerous. I just...i don't know what I'd do without you Rachel and I want to spend the rest of my life with you maybe have some kids one day? I just feel like if we don't plan it out now while things aren't hectic then we'll never get it done...."

@AgWordSmith

Annelise walked around in the hallway before noticing a sign on a door. "Movie night, huh." She could already hear movie sounds coming from inside. From the noise, it was probably a slasher. Elegantly, she slipped into the room and stood quietly in the corner, leaning against the wall. She was not fazed by any of the gory scenes as she had actually seen and endured much worse. Ice nymphs were very fragile so that could result in some pretty unpleasant injuries. However, while being very easy to break, ice nymphs were also excellent at regenerating. Annelise, only being a half-nymph, was fragile (albeit less so than her full-nymph counterparts) and could only regrow limbs or heal her wounds quickly while in her full-nymph form so she usually had to endure heavy pain for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back