• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Elemental Arts

(Don't read this if you're easily queasy)
He sighed "I didn't want to do this. It bloodies up my coat." He said before removing his sword "Don't say I didn't warn you." He said before slowly tearing off her leg before tossing it to the side "Ugh, I just got these boots too...All well, it's worth it." He said with a shrug
She opened her mouth to yell, only to bite down on her lip, making it bleed. She laughed, giving him a crazy glare. "Try again."

She opened her mouth to yell, only to bite down on her lip, making it bleed. She laughed, giving him a crazy glare. "Try again."
He smirked "Talented...." He summoned two small figured beside himself "What about these two? Can you risk it?" He asked as her children appeared

He smirked "Talented...." He summoned two small figured beside himself "What about these two? Can you risk it?" He asked as her children appeared
She suddenly shook, tensing as tears appeared in her eyes. "No . . . No, no, no . . . Leave them out of this! They didn't do anything!"

Tears formed in her eyes as she shook her head, but began to spoke, her eyes glowing. "Marcus?" She asked through teary gasps, "Mark . . . I-I need you . . ."
A bright light began to shine as Marcus appeared, his eyes glowing golden as he looked at her, kneeling over her "It'll be okay." He said his eyes still glowing. He stood up and looked at his father his face stern "Father, you shouldn't have shown yourself to this world. You've made a terrible mistake." He said as he drew his Katana and immense power came from it nearly pushing Kiara off from just the sheer pressure.

A bright light began to shine as Marcus appeared, his eyes glowing golden as he looked at her, kneeling over her "It'll be okay." He said his eyes still glowing. He stood up and looked at his father his face stern "Father, you shouldn't have shown yourself to this world. You've made a terrible mistake." He said as he drew his Katana and immense power came from it nearly pushing Kiara off from just the sheer pressure.

"K-Kids . . ." she muttered, practically begging. "M-Marcus . . . He took our children . . ."

"K-Kids . . ." she muttered, practically begging. "M-Marcus . . . He took our children . . ."
Marcus looked back at her "Don't fret. I'm going to kill him." He put simply. He appeared alongside his children and then moved them to Kiara almost instantly "Keep them safe."

Marcus looked back at her "Don't fret. I'm going to kill him." He put simply. He appeared alongside his children and then moved them to Kiara almost instantly "Keep them safe."

She nodded slowly, holding the children as she cried, feeling colder as she bled out.

She nodded slightly, raising her blade up to him.
He took the blade holding both of them at his sides. He put them together creating a greatsword (Somehow). He smirked as the dirt beneath himself began to float up.
(TO BE CONTINUED MOTHA FUCKA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back