• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Elemental Arts

Kiara raised her eyebrows, pausing after he disappeared. She snicked, holding the cheek that he had pecked. "That idiot . . . Not even a how was your day? What kind of husband does that?" She laughed, sighing slightly as her tone darkened, her eyes, which had stayed dark for yeas, now glowed a terrifying Crimson. "An S Rank Assassination . . . been a while since I've done one." She reached behind her, grabbing her blade and unsheathing it, the sound vibrating in her ears. "This is going to be fun . . . ."
//we lowkey need to remake this rp, it was so fun
(That's lowkey the plan)
A aura began to pulse from the city as the man stood on a roof. It was if he was calling to Kiara

(That's lowkey the plan)
A aura began to pulse from the city as the man stood on a roof. It was if he was calling to Kiara
The Assassin moved silently through the city, jumping from rooftop to rooftop at insane untrackable speeds. She could sense it, easily, his power. It was a lot . . . But compared to the shit she had to go through, being the wife of an actual God, she had seen worse. She shivered, old memories flowing back. "Not the time Kiara . . ." she muttered, before getting closer, her eyes flashing their normal crimson as she appeared behind him, katana raised.

The Assassin moved silently through the city, jumping from rooftop to rooftop at insane untrackable speeds. She could sense it, easily, his power. It was a lot . . . But compared to the shit she had to go through, being the wife of an actual God, she had seen worse. She shivered, old memories flowing back. "Not the time Kiara . . ." she muttered, before getting closer, her eyes flashing their normal crimson as she appeared behind him, katana raised.
The man jumped away a short distance, but it was just that. A MAN. Had Marcus actually gotten the wrong information? He raised his and stringing the area around them in a practically invisible Metal Web "You made a mistake coming here girly. You're not strong enough. You really think you can fight me? The Disciple of a Dragon God?" He asked smirking

The man jumped away a short distance, but it was just that. A MAN. Had Marcus actually gotten the wrong information? He raised his and stringing the area around them in a practically invisible Metal Web "You made a mistake coming here girly. You're not strong enough. You really think you can fight me? The Disciple of a Dragon God?" He asked smirking
She stepped back, not saying a word as her eyes flashed, one of them flashing a strange Golden Aura, the one she had gotten a few years back when she had accidentally absorbed the Power of Marcus. "The Disciple of the Dragon god? Don't make me laugh . . . Whatever, I have a job and I intend to complete my quota. So if you wouldn't mind . . ." She raised the black Katana, "Come over here and die for a sec."

She stepped back, not saying a word as her eyes flashed, one of them flashing a strange Golden Aura, the one she had gotten a few years back when she had accidentally absorbed the Power of Marcus. "The Disciple of the Dragon god? Don't make me laugh . . . Whatever, I have a job and I intend to complete my quota. So if you wouldn't mind . . ." She raised the black Katana, "Come over here and die for a sec."
The man sighed "My name is Tarkus." He flexed his hand slightly showing the shine of the web around them "You're already in my web you fool." He said smirking. This was bad, if it closed in they'd both get killed. Tarkus had a trap set all along.

The man sighed "My name is Tarkus." He flexed his hand slightly showing the shine of the web around them "You're already in my web you fool." He said smirking. This was bad, if it closed in they'd both get killed. Tarkus had a trap set all along.
"I am . . . Are you sure?" She asked. another version of her appearing a few feet away, and another on another roof, suddenly, there were hundreds of her. "Are you absolutely sure? Or maybe I have you trapped . . . Maybe I have all along." She took a simple step forward, swinging her blade.

"I am . . . Are you sure?" She asked. another version of her appearing a few feet away, and another on another roof, suddenly, there were hundreds of her. "Are you absolutely sure? Or maybe I have you trapped . . . Maybe I have all along." She took a simple step forward, swinging her blade.
He dodged to the side and smirked "Speed...You have an abundance of it. But you won't hit me unless you go faster." He said simply.

He dodged to the side and smirked "Speed...You have an abundance of it. But you won't hit me unless you go faster." He said simply.
She laughed, shaking her head. "I'm not trying to, not right now at least. I'm just testing something . ." She muttered, swinging it in the air slowly one more time. "You know, when Marcus said I would have a challenge fighting you, I actually got excited. But now . . . Seeing you . . . I feel utterly disappointed."

She laughed, shaking her head. "I'm not trying to, not right now at least. I'm just testing something . ." She muttered, swinging it in the air slowly one more time. "You know, when Marcus said I would have a challenge fighting you, I actually got excited. But now . . . Seeing you . . . I feel utterly disappointed."
He frowned before putting his hand to his ear and talking almost as if to the air "No sir, it's not over ye-...Are you sure? I could handle her.....As you wish." He removed his hand and looked at her "I'm leaving now. I'd recommend you do the same." He said as he began forming a portal. If he completed the portal the mark would be incomplete and it would go down as a failure.

He frowned before putting his hand to his ear and talking almost as if to the air "No sir, it's not over ye-...Are you sure? I could handle her.....As you wish." He removed his hand and looked at her "I'm leaving now. I'd recommend you do the same." He said as he began forming a portal. If he completed the portal the mark would be incomplete and it would go down as a failure.
//mark?

She placed a hand on his shoulder, her body immediately beginning to absorb the energy of him and the portal as it immediately closed. "You see . . . That's where I have to stop you there." She spoke calmly, as red energy surged around them as a force, pushing him back.

She placed a hand on his shoulder, her body immediately beginning to absorb the energy of him and the portal as it immediately closed. "You see . . . That's where I have to stop you there." She spoke calmly, as red energy surged around them as a force, pushing him back.
Tarkus looked nervous as he looked at her "I-I'm warning you to back off!" He yelled "I'll kill you!" He yelled once more before he threw strings out in between them, but they fell short and retracted "St-Stay back!" He shouted "You're gonna get kille-" He stopped as his eyes were still locked on hers "Eh?" He muttered to himself as her head seemed to be moving, no, the world was spinning....Then it was black.
Tarkus's head went flying as a greatsword cut clean through it. "Talk about pathetic....And I made him my Disciple?" He looked at her through the blood. He had White hair and blood red eyes "Why hello there" He said slinging his sword onto his shoulder "So you're the Mortal Woman my Son has chosen..."

Tarkus looked nervous as he looked at her "I-I'm warning you to back off!" He yelled "I'll kill you!" He yelled once more before he threw strings out in between them, but they fell short and retracted "St-Stay back!" He shouted "You're gonna get kille-" He stopped as his eyes were still locked on hers "Eh?" He muttered to himself as her head seemed to be moving, no, the world was spinning....Then it was black.
Tarkus's head went flying as a greatsword cut clean through it. "Talk about pathetic....And I made him my Disciple?" He looked at her through the blood. He had White hair and blood red eyes "Why hello there" He said slinging his sword onto his shoulder "So you're the Mortal Woman my Son has chosen..."
She stopped, hearing the sudden words come out of the mans mouth. Her guard dropped, and her eyes widened as she gaped slightly. "You . . . You're Marcus's Dad?" she muttered, looking at him up and down. Though she sensed it, from the energy of Marcus held within her, the twos energy were alike, in a way.

She stopped, hearing the sudden words come out of the mans mouth. Her guard dropped, and her eyes widened as she gaped slightly. "You . . . You're Marcus's Dad?" she muttered, looking at him up and down. Though she sensed it, from the energy of Marcus held within her, the twos energy were alike, in a way.
He smirked as he walked towards her with the earth shaking "As you'll soon find out, I am also his mentor." He put simply before stopping about 3 feet from her "But it's fine if I kill you. Right?"

He smirked as he walked towards her with the earth shaking "As you'll soon find out, I am also his mentor." He put simply before stopping about 3 feet from her "But it's fine if I kill you. Right?"
She suddenly tensed, hard, energy surging through her body as she disappeared. Reappearing above him, she placed a hand on his head to absorb his energy, but fell to the ground gasping, her body surging with energy. "T-Too much . . ." she was able to muster as her body practically glowed, her veins popping.

She suddenly tensed, hard, energy surging through her body as she disappeared. Reappearing above him, she placed a hand on his head to absorb his energy, but fell to the ground gasping, her body surging with energy. "T-Too much . . ." she was able to muster as her body practically glowed, her veins popping.
He tilted his head "Did you just try to absorb me, girl?" He smirked "Your body won't let you. You're a Mortal." He bent down a little "So...Want me to kill you now? Or let the game go on a little longer?"

He tilted his head "Did you just try to absorb me, girl?" He smirked "Your body won't let you. You're a Mortal." He bent down a little "So...Want me to kill you now? Or let the game go on a little longer?"
She couldn't end like this . . . She wouldn't. There was still Marcus . . . The Kids . . . She had to . . ."I-I . . ." she muttered as her body glowed, grabbing his arm as she grinned. "I may be mortal . . . But I've gone through enough shit to kill Immortals. I've literally been to hell and back . . ." Her smile spread as she looked at him, her eyes glowing a strange orange, mixing her normal red and golden together. "I can't die . . . Not here . . . Not yet."

She couldn't end like this . . . She wouldn't. There was still Marcus . . . The Kids . . . She had to . . ."I-I . . ." she muttered as her body glowed, grabbing his arm as she grinned. "I may be mortal . . . But I've gone through enough shit to kill Immortals. I've literally been to hell and back . . ." Her smile spread as she looked at him, her eyes glowing a strange orange, mixing her normal red and golden together. "I can't die . . . Not here . . . Not yet."
He shook her off his arm "Oh please, I'm much more than Immortal...This world used to be black and white...Then you Mortals came along and ruined it! I knew it was a mistake to create you all!" He began laughing before suddenly stopping and looking very serious "Call for him. Do it now and you'll be spared. Don't....And I'll kill you both."

He shook her off his arm "Oh please, I'm much more than Immortal...This world used to be black and white...Then you Mortals came along and ruined it! I knew it was a mistake to create you all!" He began laughing before suddenly stopping and looking very serious "Call for him. Do it now and you'll be spared. Don't....And I'll kill you both."

She panted, coughing as she dropped to the ground. She laughed slightly, stabbing her blade in the ground as she forced herself up, coughing out blood. "Heh . . . You . . ." She laughed, sighing, "God you are a HORRIBLE father. Even my dad wasn't as bad as you, and he sent me on assassination missions at the age of 5!" She kept laughing, now seeming to have gone mad.

She panted, coughing as she dropped to the ground. She laughed slightly, stabbing her blade in the ground as she forced herself up, coughing out blood. "Heh . . . You . . ." She laughed, sighing, "God you are a HORRIBLE father. Even my dad wasn't as bad as you, and he sent me on assassination missions at the age of 5!" She kept laughing, now seeming to have gone mad.
He smiled chaotically "I love him. That's why I'll use his blood to remake this world" He said happily

He smiled chaotically "I love him. That's why I'll use his blood to remake this world" He said happily
"Well, you can go fuck yourself." she muttered as she leaned against the ceiling railing, looking up at night sky. "You really think I'd call him? For one, be smart you idiot. I know you can't get to him, if you could, why ask for me to get him?" She laughed, sighing as the energy surged through her, "I just . . . I just need some rest is all. Then I'll feel better . . ."

"Well, you can go fuck yourself." she muttered as she leaned against the ceiling railing, looking up at night sky. "You really think I'd call him? For one, be smart you idiot. I know you can't get to him, if you could, why ask for me to get him?" She laughed, sighing as the energy surged through her, "I just . . . I just need some rest is all. Then I'll feel better . . ."
He shrugged before almost instantly stabbing his sword through her leg "Scream." He said quietly.

He shrugged before almost instantly stabbing his sword through her leg "Scream." He said quietly.
She winced, gritting her teeth as his blade went through her leg. But instead she laughed, "Is that the best you can do? For a God, you suck at torturing people. I've been going through training ten times this since I was 10 asshole."

She winced, gritting her teeth as his blade went through her leg. But instead she laughed, "Is that the best you can do? For a God, you suck at torturing people. I've been going through training ten times this since I was 10 asshole."
(Don't read this if you're easily queasy)
He sighed "I didn't want to do this. It bloodies up my coat." He said before removing his sword "Don't say I didn't warn you." He said before slowly tearing off her leg before tossing it to the side "Ugh, I just got these boots too...All well, it's worth it." He said with a shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back