• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Elemental Arts

When Kaylin arrived at the island, everything seemed right for the first time in the two years that had passed. She walked off the ship and onto the docks before sighing and making her way off the docks and onto land. She smiled before walking around and looking at all of the sights that she had missed. "Alex, are you here yet?" That should be loud enough to get his attention if he is even here yet, right?

@abomba1234567

Alex popped out of a bush. "I'm right here, had to use the bathroom. No worries I'm still my classy self" he stated walking over to her  

@CrystalYoshi

"I didn't need to know that at all if I'm being honest." Kaylin laughed and she ran her fingers through her shorter hair before placing her hands on her hips. She looked down at the ground and tapped the toe of her boot against the ground some before smirking. "And you haven't changed much since I last saw you."

"No but you have, I mean look at you. You look amazing" Alex stated looking her over in amazement. She was definitely still the girl he fell for.

"Thanks, this is something that I made based on drawings that I found in my parents home." She smiled and did a little twirl before laughing a little. "It's actually really comfortable and despite what it seems like, I can easily take it off." Kaylin almost got closer to Alex before remembering a very important detail. "Wait, please tell me you did not use the bathroom behind that bush because, as much I love you, I am not touching you unless you are clean."

"of course not, I was actually planning to surprise you but you were to far away so I had to come up with an excuse" he stated lamely laughing a little.

Kaylin rolled her eyes and she crossed her and over her chest before sighing. "I should have just assumed that, but do you want to go and see if we can find anyone else?"

Kaylin rolled her eyes and she crossed her and over her chest before sighing. "I should have just assumed that, but do you want to go and see if we can find anyone else?"

"of course not, I was actually planning to surprise you but you were to far away so I had to come up with an excuse" he stated lamely laughing a little.

Marcus appeared infront of the two his face hardened and slightly matured compared to when they last met "I see you two have arrived." He said simply while smiling

Marcus appeared infront of the two his face hardened and slightly matured compared to when they last met "I see you two have arrived." He said simply while smiling

Kaylin jumped when Marcus appeared and she faced him with laughter in her eyes. "Marcus, it's been two years and you look like this, you put my change in appearance to shame." She laughed and her smile got a tiny bit bigger before she held out her hand slightly. "But it is good to see you again." 

Kaylin jumped when Marcus appeared and she faced him with laughter in her eyes. "Marcus, it's been two years and you look like this, you put my change in appearance to shame." She laughed and her smile got a tiny bit bigger before she held out her hand slightly. "But it is good to see you again." 

Marcus laughed and shook her hand "You've changed quite a bit yourself" He said happily "Fortunately in the two years you didn't get any battle scars like me."

Marcus laughed and shook her hand "You've changed quite a bit yourself" He said happily "Fortunately in the two years you didn't get any battle scars like me."

Kaylin laughed and she let go of Marcus' hands and held them behind her back. "Well, I just took some clothing designs that my mom had and made some modifications." She winced at the comment about battle scars and looked down at the ground. "Well, I almost got one but you stopped that from happening, I just can't fight without my water bow, every other bow just doesn't feel natural."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex gave her a kiss on the cheek "I've actually been meaning to give something to you" he stated before handing over something he had worked on over two years. "It's a water bow similar to yours but the arrows are made with lighting. Anyone you hit will be in for a hell of a wet shock but don't worry you can tough them with out harm as long as you don't touch the tip" he stated handing it over to her. "I mean if you don't want it I understand also" he said with a smile. "But atleast try it out" he stated.

@CrystalYoshi

(I wanted to implement this a while ago for you but didn't really have good chance.)

Kiara stopped taking care of the two children, walking over to Marcus and the others with a smile. She'd grown now, before her height reached Marcus's chest, now it was to his nose. Her hair had grown a bit, now a shinier brown tint. She'd switched out her old dark jacket and sweatpants, for some jeans, a dark hoodie, and some sneakers. She liked being comfortable. "Sup." she said with a smile, her hands in her hoodie pockets. "Been a while."

@Shortyshot@CrystalYoshi

Kiara stopped taking care of the two children, walking over to Marcus and the others with a smile. She'd grown now, before her height reached Marcus's chest, now it was to his nose. Her hair had grown a bit, now a shinier brown tint. She'd switched out her old dark jacket and sweatpants, for some jeans, a dark hoodie, and some sneakers. She liked being comfortable. "Sup." she said with a smile, her hands in her hoodie pockets. "Been a while."

@Shortyshot@CrystalYoshi

Alex gave her a kiss on the cheek "I've actually been meaning to give something to you" he stated before handing over something he had worked on over two years. "It's a water bow similar to yours but the arrows are made with lighting. Anyone you hit will be in for a hell of a wet shock but don't worry you can tough them with out harm as long as you don't touch the tip" he stated handing it over to her. "I mean if you don't want it I understand also" he said with a smile. "But atleast try it out" he stated.

@CrystalYoshi

(I wanted to implement this a while ago for you but didn't really have good chance.)

Kaylin smiled and she made a waving motion at Kiria before nodding. "It has been a while and you haven't changed that much although you are a little bit taller than me now." Kaylin was about at Marcus's shoulders so she still had to look up at a lot of people but not as high as she used to. "Now, how in the living hell did you make that since we all lost our powers?" She was genuinely confused at the topic of the bow but her face was slightly tinted red when Alex kissed her on the cheek, their relationship hadn't progressed really after everyone had to leave and it honestly frustrated her. "I mean, I appreciate it and I'll try it, but I'm just really confused at how you got water like that anyways, because I am pretty sure I didn't help make that."

Kaylin laughed and she let go of Marcus' hands and held them behind her back. "Well, I just took some clothing designs that my mom had and made some modifications." She winced at the comment about battle scars and looked down at the ground. "Well, I almost got one but you stopped that from happening, I just can't fight without my water bow, every other bow just doesn't feel natural."

@CrystalYoshi

@Shortyshot@CrystalYoshi

Kaylin smiled and she made a waving motion at Kiria before nodding. "It has been a while and you haven't changed that much although you are a little bit taller than me now." Kaylin was about at Marcus's shoulders so she still had to look up at a lot of people but not as high as she used to. "Now, how in the living hell did you make that since we all lost our powers?" She was genuinely confused at the topic of the bow but her face was slightly tinted red when Alex kissed her on the cheek, their relationship hadn't progressed really after everyone had to leave and it honestly frustrated her. "I mean, I appreciate it and I'll try it, but I'm just really confused at how you got water like that anyways, because I am pretty sure I didn't help make that."

Marcus laughed as the royal attire on him fluttered in the wind "He's my family. My blood courses through him. He has some Magic that doesn't require me."

"it took two years to muster the water and I defiantly dont use power like this on a daily beside lightning of course but my unique relation to Marcus give me a little umph so I managed the best I could" he stated with a smile.

Kiara cocked her head, glaring at Marcus. "You said the only family other than me, Marcus, and Titania was that evil bastard that took you away . . . What is this about some family?"

@Shortyshot

Kiara cocked her head, glaring at Marcus. "You said the only family other than me, Marcus, and Titania was that evil bastard that took you away . . . What is this about some family?"

@Shortyshot

He looked at her "He's a distant relative. I used to battle alongside his father in the great Demon War."

He looked at her "He's a distant relative. I used to battle alongside his father in the great Demon War."

She blinked, and turned her head. She hated it, the fact that there was another part of his life that she couldn't understand, nor hope to understand. It made her feel like she didn't deserve him. But like so, there was a part of her life that he wouldn't understand. Her family, her day job, how she was raised. She shook the thoughs out of her head, "No time ..  ." she muttered, and looked at the boy. "Sup."

@Shortyshot

@abomba1234567

She blinked, and turned her head. She hated it, the fact that there was another part of his life that she couldn't understand, nor hope to understand. It made her feel like she didn't deserve him. But like so, there was a part of her life that he wouldn't understand. Her family, her day job, how she was raised. She shook the thoughs out of her head, "No time ..  ." she muttered, and looked at the boy. "Sup."

He looked at Kiara for a moment, and thought "What is up with her....Why does this bother her...? Maybe it's the power.....I hope it's not getting to her head...."

"Thank you, I need something to defend myself with and this should be perfect." She took the bow and turned it in her fingers before looking over at Kiria, clearly not happy at all now, but she was overlooking one crucial detail. "At least you have family that is alive." Kaylin didn't mean for it to come off as bitter as it did but it was a sore subject for the nineteen year old, even now but at least she looked more like her mother now so that was a good thing in some ways.

@abomba1234567 @Mori-Jin @Shortyshot

She blinked, looking at Kaylin. "Whoah . . . Where did that come from?" she thought, but shook it away. She probably had her own problems, which was understanding. But it hurt a tad the way she'd phrased it, Kiara hoped she didn't look at her as a bad person. "Sorry . . ." she muttered, "I didn't mean to . . ." she cut herself off, looking down. 

@CrystalYoshi

@Shortyshot

@abomba1234567

"Thank you, I need something to defend myself with and this should be perfect." She took the bow and turned it in her fingers before looking over at Kiria, clearly not happy at all now, but she was overlooking one crucial detail. "At least you have family that is alive." Kaylin didn't mean for it to come off as bitter as it did but it was a sore subject for the nineteen year old, even now but at least she looked more like her mother now so that was a good thing in some ways.

@abomba1234567 @Mori-Jin @Shortyshot

She blinked, looking at Kaylin. "Whoah . . . Where did that come from?" she thought, but shook it away. She probably had her own problems, which was understanding. But it hurt a tad the way she'd phrased it, Kiara hoped she didn't look at her as a bad person. "Sorry . . ." she muttered, "I didn't mean to . . ." she cut herself off, looking down. 

@CrystalYoshi

@Shortyshot

@abomba1234567

Marcus looked around sharply "Not the time..." He muttered as a Demon's rustic smell filled the air

Marcus looked around sharply "Not the time..." He muttered as a Demon's rustic smell filled the air

@CrystalYoshi

@Shortyshot

@abomba1234567

Kaylin smelled the air and coughed before staring down at her bow. "Well then, I guess this is a chance to try this baby out then huh." She looked over at Kiria and looked down at the ground. "And I'm sorry about what I said, I could tell that you were upset about the whole family thing and family is kinda a sore spot for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back