SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

Aaron looks through the doors little window and sees a back door open that is connected to the boys locker room. "looks like the wrestling team left that one open".he says pointing through the glass.

"Oh no.. Don't tell me we have to go through the boys locker room! Isn't the smell horrible there?" she said

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"you will survive just cover your nose," Aaron says as we approach the locker room, "we don't have to but it's the only way in..."

"Let's just go.." They walked to the boys locker room and Ashley sniffed the air "Hm... It's not that bad.. My duffel bag smells worse."

Aaron laughs as we enter the gym. He spots a bin of different assorted balls on the other side and he ran and grabbed a soccer ball and passed it to Ashley.

She caught it with her feet then started juggling it then passes it to Aaron.

Aaron would trap it "better then I thought you would be" he said then suck his tongue out then played with the ball a little and passed it back "wanna pay a little game?"

"We can't, we're suppose to be finding a medicine for our friend who might die because of his injury.." she said sternly

"oh yeah I almost just blocked out the whole sit..." Before he could finish a door handle from the door we could not get in through started to jiggle and the dark figure showed in the window of the door.

"What the?" she saw the dark figure and ran behind Aaron, "Lets go.." she whispered.

Aaron grabbed her hand and lead her to the locker room. "lets hide in here" pointing to a closet fill of sports gear.

Chase tossed and turned fitfully. His leg was bothering him quite a bit and his sweat was giving him chills. He opened his eyes, unable to sleep. Chase looked around. Everyone but Mandi was gone, and she was occupied.

Chase swung his legs over the side of his bed, gritting his teeth with pain. He was restless, he needed to do something. He shivered feverishly.

Hubert blinked. He must have fallen asleep once Michael, Ashley, and Aaron had left and the conversation had died down. He stretched, and knocked the book on the shelf above him off. It landed on his lap, open to a page. Infection. Chase stirred, seemingly unable to sleep. Hubert looked up, realizing that he was off in the corner, behind him. So he got up and walked over. "Do you need something?"

(Ah, okay my bad.)

Chase jumped as Hubert approached him.

"Wha-...? Oh hey Hubert. No I think I'm good. I just... feel so useless here. I wanted to get up and do... something."

Hubert smiled grimly. "Well, there's a lot of books..." He thought for a moment, and then pulled out his DSI. "Everybody else will kill me if I let you go do much physical activity, but how good are you at video games?"

Chase laughed a genuine laugh.

"Yeah they probably would. I'm not terrible... I haven't played for a while but I was always a force to be reckoned with in Mario Kart."

Hubert chuckled as well. He pulled out a case full of games, and looked through them. "Hmm...no Mario Kart, but I got Sonic Racers."

"Well how different can that be?" Chase cracked his knuckles expectantly. "I've needed a good distraction from this feeling in my leg."

Michael walked cautiously through the hallways, silently cursing the pounding of his boots against the tile floor. He had considered leaving them and going barefoot on his "mission" (he couldn't risk slipping in socks alone), but ultimately decided against it. Now he was starting to second-guess himself.

At least he wasn't completely helpless if the killer found him. The rucksack -- worn in reverse, with the body hanging off the front of his shoulders to cover up his chest -- was no Kevlar vest, but with any luck it would stop whatever the guy could throw at him long enough to give Michael a chance to do what he needed -- escape, fight, whatever.

Mike tightened his grip on the makeshift sword in his hand. He had gone in the opposite direction of Ashley and Aaron; the AP Physiology class was on the other side of the school. He wasn't sure if the class would have the medicine he needed, but it was worth a shot.

Hubert laughed, switched the game to Sonic Racers, and handed it to Chase. "Knock yourself out. Well, not literally." He corrrected. "I might be able to find an extra DS stashed somewhere in my pack if you want to battle."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandi. In the office has been trying to rewire the Walkie talkies but had no success. She hears the guys laughing and she comes out to see what's going on. She hasn't herd a genuine laugh like that since she can't remember. She leans against the doorway in which Hubert and Chase are "Whatcha up to?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hubert turned to face Mandi, "Going to play some Sonic Racers. It goes up to 4 players, so you could join if we can find enough versions of the game..."

He shrugged. "We'd need to find another game system and copy of the game first anyways. I've only got two." Hubert thought for a moment. "Or...I believe I know a way to hack the DS so you can download the game..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back