SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

"Do any of you even know where to find that stuff? Nurse is empty" 
"Do any of you even know where to get any of that stuff?" 
(Sorry for double post didnt mean too)

"Maybe she keeps it hidden in a cupboard or something, she has to have something."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Go to Ap physiology, or am I the only one that had that class?" 
"Just go down music hallway on the right theres a black door take it to the end and the class is on the left"

"Okay, thanks." She said and smiled

(Brb guys, be back in like 30 minutes or so.)

"Michael, Aaron got that, go to that class, she does medication reactions to the body, thats our best chance"

"Ok, I'll stay here" 
"There were security walkie talkies in the office, I'm gonna try and reboot them while youre gone, lets move the furniture" She walks over to the baricade infront of the door

Aaron walks to the door too and Ashley follows.

(I'm just going to have her follow me till she gets back from Brb)

she calls out behind them "Bye good luck, knock when you're back" Mandi shuts the doors and leans over and pushes the bookcase back, hiding her pain from her side from Chase

"Be right there," Michael says, grabbing his rucksack. He walked over to the reference section, taking the heaviest, thickest, hard-covered books he could get his hands on and stacking them one in front of the other inside the pack. Looking over at Aaron and Ashley, he spoke up, "I suggest you guys do the same. This guy is only packing a handgun as far as we know, and it doesn't take much paper to stop a pistol round."

Michael also grabbed a pair of scissors and a fountain pen from the librarian's work station, slipping them into his pockets. After slipping the paper cutter blade into his belt, he headed over to the library doors.

"I'll take the Physiology class."

MAndi pushes the shelf out of the way and hides her pain from everyone 
(the one that was blocking the door)

but she never looks Michael in the eyes

(I'm back) Ashley follows Aaron "Where should we go?" she asks

"I was thinking the gym I mean Michael is going to the AP physiology room and I know there is stuff in there so he will get the stuff" halfway between the gym and library "these halls are creepy at night though"

"Okay" they both walked to the library then heard a creak, Ashley got scared so she jumped and held on Aaron's arm.

Aaron jumps little then starts to walk faster to the gym "good thing the gym locks from the insides for when we have intruder drills" he whispered.

"I mean isn't it like you can open if from the inside just not the outside unless you have a key or something?" he asks.

"Oh yeah.. But how are we gonna get in? We don't have the key."

Michael tried to think of something -- anything -- to say to Mandi before leaving, but nothing was forthcoming. Finally, he settled for muttering, "I'll be back soon. Keep these doors blocked," while avoiding eye contact. With that, he made his way into the halls.

"Hopefully" she said with a sigh. They walked up to a door and tried opening it but it won't open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back