• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Scavenger Hunt

Naruto said:
Maybe when your done you can make an iphone one
[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Both versions are ready, however, the iOS app is still awaiting approval from the Apple store people.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]

Naruto said:
Ill try and message them if ya'think that will get through to them...tell em the fans are waiting.
It won't >_>.......

Apple has a human based review system that is why it takes so long, any attempt to speed that up will just be in violation of our developer status, not that you could reach out to them, you need an Apple Developor license like I have in order to even be able to contact that department.

Google's play store however is 100 percent automated, it was up a few hours after submitting it for our testing purposes.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]It won't >_>.......
Apple has a human based review system that is why it takes so long, any attempt to speed that up will just be in violation of our developer status, not that you could reach out to them, you need an Apple Developor license like I have in order to even be able to contact that department.

Google's play store however is 100 percent automated, it was up a few hours after submitting it for our testing purposes.

[/QUOTE]
Reason #16273793 why Google>>> Apple :troll:

Naruto said:
Oh sorry, just thought I could help. I just really wanna be apart of the community.
Its fine, you are already a part of the community :) .

Just enjoy RPing on the site and help out where you can :P .

It's actually a very well done app. (Android). I like how sleek it is, the design is quite nice. Once you sign it it becomes quite easy to navigate and overall the feel of it is wonderful. I would have to say very well done for sure.

Lot of great features over taptalk, I am noticing though like they stated on occasion the push notification for conversations doesn't always appear but I think that may be due to a delay as I tested it with a few different options.

Sweetone said:
I dont have the app in my app store. :'(
[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Both versions are ready, however, the iOS app is still awaiting approval from the Apple store people.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Kimberly Shoemaker]I have an Iphone 5, roughly when do you think it'll be ready for iphone's?

[/QUOTE]
When Apple approves it.

Ughhhh... I need my smart phone again. I'm on a temp flip phone and its killing me. OTL

//gross sobbing

It might be the weekend-ness of it, given the human element involved.

The app looks very nice. I was finally able to download it after a bit of fighting with my phone. You can't access bookmarks, upload gallery times, or use the chatbox, but those I can live without. Well done. :5/5:

I do have some issues though, with the app.

For instance, when I attempt to access my conversations, it lies to me that RpNation has stopped working, then drops me in the convo...at the beginning of the convo. At 50 pages back. With no way to skip to the bottom.

There's a minor bug that also puts my avatar on other people's names, but who cares, I like looking at my marvelous self. /s

simj22 said:
I do have some issues though, with the app.
For instance, when I attempt to access my conversations, it lies to me that RpNation has stopped working, then drops me in the convo...at the beginning of the convo. At 50 pages back. With no way to skip to the bottom.

There's a minor bug that also puts my avatar on other people's names, but who cares, I like looking at my marvelous self. /s
I've also encountered that, I've never had the crash but definitely starts at the beginning EVERY time.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Let me know if you like the push notification and the simple layout and stuff.

[/QUOTE]
This app is pretty awesome!! ^-^ it's actually very lovely ^-^ I'm already playing with it over my tapatalk app :) though I must say (and this will probably be fixed after the ios stuff and what not) but in case it wasn't noticed, the messages are constantly going to the starting message and there isn't a page button... xD Which would be fine... if one of my PM rps wasn't nearly 600 pages long... xD scrolling that much... yeah. ^-^

Dethbycoffee said:
This app is pretty awesome!! ^-^ it's actually very lovely ^-^ I'm already playing with it over my tapatalk app :) though I must say (and this will probably be fixed after the ios stuff and what not) but in case it wasn't noticed, the messages are constantly going to the starting message and there isn't a page button... xD Which would be fine... if one of my PM rps wasn't nearly 600 pages long... xD scrolling that much... yeah. ^-^
page button is the 3 dot symbol at the bottom, when you click on it it lets you know which page you are on and a quick system to easily change. You can also swipe left and right to change pages.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]page button is the 3 dot symbol at the bottom, when you click on it it lets you know which page you are on and a quick system to easily change. You can also swipe left and right to change pages.

[/QUOTE]
Ah!! That's awesome. Guess I should have checked all buttons... xD thanks!

I went back to look, the only option I'm getting is reply and the swiping isn't working. ? (I know you said there wasn't support for this yet, so it's okay if you ignore me ^-^ I don't want to be a needy user...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back