• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Scavenger Hunt

LoveMyHate said:
I don't know what exactly happened (do conversations still show when you leave them? ) but one of my conversations disappeared while using this app.
Conversations do not show if you leave them (temporarily or permanently). I actually have had this happen to me, however, with my entire inbox. The app would not come to terms wth itself and insisted that I had no conversations whatsoever, even though I had a full inbox about 20 minutes earlier. It was easily fixeable however. I just closed down the app and restarted it.

Musician said:
Conversations do not show if you leave them (temporarily or permanently). I actually have had this happen to me, however, with my entire inbox. The app would not come to terms wth itself and insisted that I had no conversations whatsoever, even though I had a full inbox about 20 minutes earlier. It was easily fixeable however. I just closed down the app and restarted it.
It seems that I had left the conversation by actident, the conversation did not reappear after following your steps. Tis be a fault of my carelessness.

LoveMyHate said:
It seems that I had left the conversation by actident, the conversation did not reappear after following your steps. Tis be a fault of my carelessness.
If you did not leave the conversation permanently, you can let the other conversation participants know that you left it by accident, and ask them to respond to the old message. The message should return to your inbox.

Musician said:
If you did not leave the conversation permanently, you can let the other conversation participants know that you left it by accident, and ask them to respond to the old message. The message should return to your inbox.
I forgot their username >_> This is not one of my best moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back