• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Scales Academy (MHA)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
The sun was long in the sky hidden by the clouds, france was often cloudy during the schoolyear. However the rain was reaching an all time high. Puddles across the pavement. Here in Paris the amount of clouds made the the sun illuminate the clouds in a pretty pinkish color. The precipitation wetted the sidewalk of the streets. The day was a nice day if you liked rain. Different heroes prepared to head to work. The day was rising and pretty soon the sky would clear.

Students would begin arriving at Scales Academy. Many made their way to school whether it was through car, public transport or walking. One of the students, Tori Azure was walking to the campus currently. The school was a magnificent beauty of architecture. Long pillars and sturdy walls, with a large gate surrounding the campus to prevent intruders. Luckily for today they were aware that students would be arriving so the gates were open.

So it seems this is our school. Well then. I suppose I should look around for my classmates. I should be heading to class 1-A. Perhaps someone knows where I can find that room.
Tori turned her head around, her purple hair flicking across her face as she looked around, students all seemed to arrive and it wasn't easy to tell who would be in class 1-A. Some of them seemed to be greeting eachother, that was fine, there was time before the classes would begin so she would have a chance to get to know some of the students there.
Well then I suppose I make my moves now. Introduce myself to others. I wonder what quirks everyone has.

Why was it so rainy in this country? Finn gave a small huff as she ran under her umbrella, the thing providing good cover despite how old and beat up it was. Living on her own with her younger sister wasn't easy since most things they acquired were on sale or pre-owned, but it was a decent living, and it'd get even better when Finn passed through the Scales Academy and became a full fledged, high paying hero! With money, fame, women, good food, a house, having a car! Such would be a good life to break into even an upper middle class income bracket!

Still, daydreams would have to wait for later since she almost slipped while going through a puddle. The rat looking girl grunted and easily regained her balance before continuing on her way to the gates up ahead. Passing through she slowed down and checked the watch on her wrist, plenty of time before heading to her classroom and from the looks of it, other students were starting to mingle, she looked around, not sure who to approach first before spotting a purple haired girl by herself.

Heading over, she raised a hand in greeting "Yo!"

Alright Thea, today is the big day!

She held tightly to her schedule reading it again as she dashed through the rain.
Class 1-A, that's where she was supposed to go. Her first day of school, of high school no less, she was a bundle of nerves and excitement. With her wings stretched above her head they acted an an umbrella, keeping the girl relatively dry as she walked toward the campus.
She would've flown, but disliked doing so in rain, the water was so cold and whipped her in the face as she sped through the air. Better to go on foot, and avoid such trouble.

That, and she could get in trouble for sing her quirk so boldly in public.
Scales Academy was one of the best schools in France, Althea could hardly believe she'd been accepted there. As she mingled with the crowd on new students she wondered about her new classmates.
What sort of quirks would that have? Would she make tons of new friends, could she invite them over for sleep overs?

She was defnately getting ahead of herself.

Remember to stay calm Thea, it's only the first day. Her Nanny's words echoed through her mind as she approached the building.

Stay calm, make new friends, and have fun.

Althea beamed as she followed the crowd of students into the building, she wanted to find her new classroom.

Rain it just had to rain today, rain was annoying enough if you could walk but it was just a huge mess stuck in a chair. Katja could simply make a golem to hold an umbrella but that felt like she would signal she needed help. A wheelchair was not something anyone expected a hero to need, after all who had ever heard of a handicapped hero. Well of there wasn't one Katja would be the first she didn't need help though without her electric chair , for that to her seemed like showing off, she had to both hold the umbrella and move her wheels. There were a great many ways around this but being rather sheltered Katja had not needed them before and thus not used them.

Still it got even worse as Katja got into the criwd, it was hard to move and everyone crowded together meaning her awkward locomotion was hampered by minimal space. Really there was only herself to blame the motorchair could take the strain of some water but vanity prevented her from practicality. Still this all did have a silver lining as when the crowd noticed Katja and her chair she was like Moses parting the sea as everyone took a few steps to give her a clear way. So this did have a few advantages yet Katja was now at her most daunting challange yet there was no wheelchair ramp for the school a stairs.

"Oh for fucks sake really?"Katja sighed in annoyance

Dante took his time walking down the sidewalk making his way towards school, his arm outstretched palm up feeling the sensation of the rain on his hand. He had on a jacket, but currently the hood was down allowing his dreadlocks to hang freely to soak in the moisture. The coolness and sensation of it all bringing a smile to his lips. Unlike others Dante didn't mind the rain (obviously); noting the crowds of the city pulsing towards their differing destinations toting various umbrellas and colorful rain slickers. Their was the occasional individual who had neither, and rushed along the pavement seeming to have been caught by surprise to the sudden downpour in nothing but their street clothes.

And technically Dante was one of the latter, refusing to check the forecast or the clouds outside before making his way to the first day of classes. He was also well aware of the various young faces in the crowd that also seemed to be walking in the direction of the Academy. It didn't take a genius to figure out where they were probably headed. He felt the mild urge to size up what would potentially be his competition for the next three years -- but ignored it.

'After all it's not like it really matters. I'll be top of the class regardless... Plus, why ruin the surprise?'

He couldn't help but grin at the thought. Making his way through the main gate of the school his smile only widened in excitement and anticipation as he slowed to a stop, giving the large building an approving nod.

'Oh yeah! This is gonna be fun.'

Right before he resumed walking however, his eyes alighted on a rather unfortunate sight. A white haired girl in a wheelchair ( Karcen Karcen ) stuck right outside the building, her progress thwarted by a set of stairs. He paused, looking around for a moment to see if anyone else noticed or would step in. He groaned inwardly as people either didn't seem to notice due to the anticipation of classes -- or because they purposely turned a blind eye, not wanting to get involved.

And being completely honest with himself, he didn't feel like getting involved either. But what kind of shitty hero would he be if he couldn't do something as simple as this? He quickly closed the distance, taking a position on the girls right, before giving a slight cough to get her attention.

"Sooo... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that wheels and stairs aren't a good combo, huh? Ya' want a boost?"

Last edited:
Victoria had been practicing her breathing the entire ride to Scales Academy, letting some soothing violin ease her tension whilst she reclined in the back of the Limo. At first she had been against the idea of Fernando driving her, but she had quickly realized she would be thrust into the spotlight no matter what. That was fine, she was at home in the spotlight, she just wished to have some kind of breather before having to work her way through the Social hierarchy of SA. She supposed the limo ride itself would have to suffice, so she practiced playing tick tack toe with the threads of her scarf to pass the time until Fernando finally pulled to a stop directly in front of the sidewalk near the school gates.

Already the young lady could see a small crowd halting at the sight of her luxurious ride, though unable to ascertain its inhabitant due to the tinted windows. her scarf reassembled itself properly as Fernando killed the gas and stepped out of the vehicle and quickly rushed to the back door. Victoria made sure to give her own hair a small once over before the door opened and a dry patch underneath an umbrella was presented to her. Stepping out under the umbrella, Victoria was aware of the many gasps given by the surrounding crowd, along with the mutters that rose up amongst the students. She was thankful that a number of students continued on their path to school, it would be disappointing if there were no new faces to meet later.

Fernando offered her the handle of the extravagant looking umbrella, before leaning down and whispering "Are you sure you would not wish for me to accompany you to the entrance, ma'am?"

"No no,"
Victoria said whilst gracefully accepting the Umbrella "I promise I shall be fine from here on out. Your driving was impeccable as always."

Fernando nodded before stepping back into the driver's seat and waiting until Victoria was already walking away to speed off. It wasn't long after her driver disappeared that Victoria was swarmed by curious onlookers. As she began the trek to the actual Academy's building, she began answering a barrage of questions that the students around her asked. Everything from why she was here to what class she was going to be in, she took note that many of the students around didn't seem comprised of those from her own class. She started asking them what classes they themselves were in when a sudden flash of heat made her pause.

She had to look away from the unexpected flash of light, but once she got a closer look she realized that another student had somehow made his way under her umbrella, and was casually running a finger along its underside "Woah lady," he cooed off-handedly while poking at the Umbrella's fabrics "fancy rain blocker you have."

Victoria blinked at his sudden appearance before realizing that his presence under her umbrella was making it a challenge to keep rain away from her "Well thank you," she said whilst subtly trying to cover herself more effectively "don't you have one yourself?"

"Oh no," the other student shrugged with an odd smirk "seems I lost it. But no worries when I can depend on the generosity of the well-off, right?"

Victoria was instantly made ware that the other students who had been questioning her didn't seem to take kindly to his tone, and began to question each other on who exactly he was. Victoria wasn't one for the direction things were going, and merely raised a hand before smiling at him, "Yes, no worries. I'm more than willing to share with a peer."

With that, one of the ends of her scarf shot up and stretched wide above her to give her yet more protection from the waters.

"Ah ah, so you are the Laffitte girl!" the Boy exclaimed before suddenly stumbling out from under her umbrella and whipping out an umbrella of his own and extending it quickly above himself.

"I thought you said you did not have-?"

"Now I gotta tell you,"
the boy interrupted as he stumbled around her as she walked "When I first heard that you was going to Scales I couldn't have been more surprised, ain't your family all about dresses and fancy parties and swimming in money?"

"Well, not-"

"So what's you doing in the hero business? Wouldn't it be smarter to set up shop making hero outfits with your snazzy quirk? Probably what I woulda done, but then again... copying me is like setting ya' self up for disappointment, right? I mean, not like this'd have a chance o' working out any better."

Victoria had paused in her approach towards the school as the boy continued spinning around here while running his mouth a mile a minute. She was actually impressed by how much oxygen he seemed to be discharging, but the crowd didn't see to have the same sentiment. As he continued interrupting and badgering her, the other students didn't seem to take kindly to his attitude and was starting to call for him calm down. However, the boy merely continued questioning her.

"Maybe some Hero like Lacroix could use you as a personal stylist or something, think you'd be much more applicable there!"

"I'm quite confident in my Quirk's ability to save others."
Victoria stated

"Congratulations," he said with a snicker and a shrug "someone has to be, right?"

Katja was not really surprised when someone came to offer aid, though at least he didn't do it in a tone that others might. There was also the fact he was right there weren't any ramps and she couldn't get up without one, or leaving a hole in the ground. Still it was kind of annoying to have to admit she needed help on the first day. This was not exactly how heroes were really meant need help getting past just simple things like stairs. Well there really was no big issue getting some help, maybe tomorrow she could just use a golem to carry her to the doors so she didn't get into this situation. Well for now she would just have to accept it.

" Yeah looks like they didn't take wheelchairs into account when making this place" Katja said with a sigh, at least she could easily explain how to best move herself, and she wasn't that heavy " If you don't mind leaning a hand you could turn me around and pull me up that way" She explained as pulling was easier than pushing for this.

iijora iijora

This girl clearly had some quirk that made her like a rat. It was one of the most obvious quirks simply due to her appearance. Tori however was hoping to have some mystery to her own quirk and when everyone had to finally use their quirks...Bam! Telekinesis! What a cool quirk. At least hopefully. It would be nice to scout the other quirks in her class.
"Hi. I'm Tori Azure. What's your name? Are you a first year student as well? I am trying to find classroom 1-A."
There were other students gathering. She especially noticed a girl in a wheelchair.
W
hat in the world. There's gotta be a good reason for this. Appearances can be deceiving.
"I wonder who all our classmates are... Surely everyone is going to be strong if they were able to make it to a school like this."
After all...I can't let myself fall behind. I have to be strong. Only the strongest survive.

Goggles777 Goggles777

"Finley Fitch, most people just call me Finn. And yeah, I'm looking for classroom 1-A too." Finley said with a nod, glad that she found a fellow classmate. If she found more people heading the same way then less chance of getting lost! She followed Tori's gaze over to the wheel chair girl and wondered which class she might be in. She was either a brainy type or she had to have some amazing quirk. "Eh, strong, interesting quirk, whatever. I'm just here to become a hero." said Finley, waving it off and not seeming too concerned about figuring out how strong her fellow classmates were.

It wouldn't be long before she heard something annoying in the distance. With a look, she saw a young lady with some snot nosed looking boy walking around her, running his mouth non stop "OI! Shut up and leave her alone! And get outta' here unless you're a student!" she shouted. After all, this girl looked cute. Maybe she'd be so blinded by the act of chivalry that she wouldn't mind a rat girl hitting on her?

.... well, Finn could dream right?

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Victoria was trying to find a polite way to get rid of the strange boy before he caused the situation to devolve even more, but his consistent pestering was making the task more difficult than it should be. He seemed unfazed by the agitated murmurings of the students around them until someone actually called out to him.

Both he and Victoria turned to see a rather upset girl with a number of rat-like qualities staring him down. While Victoria was still worried things would spiral out of control, she was not one to pass up an obvious sign of assistance. So she sported a warm smile and waved off the girl's worries.

"Oh it's no problem, really I-" but she got no further when a long arm wrapped around her and pulled her far too close to the boy for comfort.

"Yeah, see?" he wasted no time in saying as he gave Victoria a little shake "I'm just making friends, girlie! Getting to know them and their beliefs in order to establish those good ol' bonds friendship and whatnot!"

"Actually," Victoria said carefully as she struggled and failed to get out of his grasp "I'd really appreciate it if you could-"

"I'm sure ya understand, right?" he asked whilst casually gesturing towards her with his free hand "I mean, don't people have to get to know the real you inside so they don't just see the rat stuff?"

Victoria subtly pressed against the boy's clothes, and a second later he felt himself being yanked back away from her by his own unkempt attire. Though he stumbled a bit, his smile returned in full force once he realized what had just happened. So he released several snickers before turning his attention back to Rat Girl with a casual shrug.

Interaction: Goggles777 Goggles777

Last edited:
“You ready?”
Jessie’s voice continued to echo throughout Dougs mind on his way to the school, the sky was grey, the wind was strong and the rained came thundering down onto his coat. Bad weather always seemed to accompany the biggest changes in his life and today was no different, the hustle of the streets kept him calm as the academy grew closer and closer, from a distance he could make out the divine architecture, whoever built this place really knew his stuff. Suddenly Doug got splashed by an incoming bicycle rushing down the road, “C’mon slow poke! You don’t wanna be late on the first day right?” It was Jessie, they lived in the same area thus growing very close throughout the years, she was Dougs only friend and the only person he could trust. He threw a thumbs up and gave her smile as she disappeared into the distance. “She seems fired up”

They both decided to meet up at the gate and walk in together, they breifly stopped outside the main entrance and after a few minutes of silence “Are you ready?” Jessie looked at Doug with a warm smile “We finally made it buddy..” She said, Doug smiled back “Time to kick some ass-!” She screamed throwing her fist in the air, once the motivational speech was over they both headed in and made their way to the classroom. “1-A..1-A” she muttered scouting the area for their destination. “There it is!” She shouted grabbing Doug and carrying him towards the door. So many students had already arrived the whole situation made Doug uneasy, he quickly grabbed the seat furthest away from the crowd, Jessie walked on behind him taking a seat right next to Doug. “Looks like we got some pretty weird classmates huh?” She said turning to him.

Thea all but skipped toward the school building, passing by a whole host of strangers, some of which did a double take as she passed by.
Thea was used to such reactions so it didn't bother her any. In a super human society there were some who's quirks manifested in physical ways, altering the person's appearance. These quirks weren't exactly out of the norm, but they could make some rather strange looking people.

In Thea's case, she sported golden scales which covered the outer parts of her limbs, a tail and a pair of large wings.
She also had a set of slender horns which extended from the top of her head and swooped back. The left one was broken at the base, while the right was in tact.

She looked like something straight out of a fantasy comic, her Nanny liked to call her little drake for good reason.
She was looking forward to seeing her classmate's quirks, they were bound to be super exciting. She couldn't really surprise anyone with hers though.. .At least for the most part.

As she headed for the stairs, she spotted a fellow student who was wheel chair bound. She seemed to be stuck, given there was no ramp for her to use. But she wasn't alone, there was a guy helping her, Thea didn't want to crowd them, though she was tempted to walk over and say hi.

But she didn't want to be late to class, so instead she headed inside, shaking off the rain water as she crossed the threshold. her wings folded against her back as she wandered the halls, looking for class 1-A.
She wondered if she'd be the first person in the class...

Althea wasn't good with directions, she'd never been in any of the school buildings before so she wandered around for a bit before finally stumbling across the correct classroom, marked with a prominent 1-A sign outside the door.

Yay! Good job Thea!

She poked her head inside, and beamed when she found she wasn't the first to arrive. She was the third.

"Hi!", she waved at the pair sitting toward the back of the classroom as she made her way inside.

DaveTendo DaveTendo

Dante paused for a single instant at her words, before he suddenly understood. "Yep, I gotcha.", he'd call out as he made his way behind the wheelchair and gripping the handles. He turned it carefully in a 180 as he began to proceed up the steps backwards. He couldn't help but feel at least slightly self conscious as he pulled her up each step with a sudden jolt.

Was he even doing this right? Was she judging him at how bad of a job he was doing? More importantly he'd had a question egging at the back of his head since he saw her. What was she doing here? She was in a wheelchair after all, was she actually taking the same hero course he was? He quickly shook the thoughts away as he focused on pulling. After what felt like an eternity, but was in reality only about eight seconds, they crested the top steps and Dante let out a breath he hadn't even noticed he'd been holding.

'Finally.'

His job now complete, he began to turn away before his curiosity overtook him. "Hey. What class are you in? I mean -- you are in the hero course right? And your quirk... it must be crazy strong for you to even be here right?" As he spoke, he couldn't help it as the corner of his mouth perked up into a slight grin. He'd accidentally blurted out more than he'd intended to, but he didn't really care.

Karcen Karcen

Katja felt each step as a jolt and she decided that tomorrow she would have a golem carry her, this was to annoying and she was not so vain as to demand some special ramp for herself. The few seconds it took to get up seemed like forever then came the question, one Katja knew would come and one she would have to answer over and over. Well it wasn't the exact question she expected and came mixed with a complement, but no apology. Well that was a plus people saying sorry all the time was annoying as rarely was it ever really filled with meaning, but well that was just how things went. Katja grabbed the wheels of her chair and turned herself to face the boy, as it was only polite to face who you were talking to and she would be going in soon anyways.

" i am in the hero course, don't let the wheelchair fool you i can get around fine, just today I lacked the right materials[" Katja explained " My quirk... well it takes external things " Katja said wanting to be a little mysterious as that was cool, or at least TV had told her that was cool.
iijora iijora

Doug turned to Jessie and silently nodded, this year was going to be interesting. Suddenly they were both greeted by a girl ( StarryKnights StarryKnights ) as she made her way into the classroom. Jessie instantly glanced at her with a stern look, after a few seconds of silence Doug nudged her arm. It was his way of telling her to play nice and immediately a smile formed on her face. They weren't social beasts, Doug barely spoke a word generally and was often picked on as a kid whilst Jessie took it upon herself to protect him throughtout most of their childhood so she had trouble getting used to new people. Unfortunately they were so close that they lived in a bubble of their own, which didn't help them much in the real world. Jessie realized she had said nothing to the girl and immediately reciprocated by waving and replying "Hey there, you're in this class too huh?". Doug looked away from them both and focused his attention on a little commotion happening at the entrance of the school. Three students seemed to be getting heated over an uncertain situation ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , Goggles777 Goggles777 ). "It's a little early in the morning for there to be tension already" he thought trying to make out what was being said from afar.

Last edited:
"Hmm." Dante placed a thoughtful hand on his chin at her response, going through potential quirks in his head -- but her words were too vague to come to a meaningful conclusion. Seemingly satisfied with her answer he nodded, crossing his arms. "Fair enough. Anyway I gotta get going to room 1-A." Dante would turn on his heels, throwing a quick 'peace' sign in Katja's direction before heading inside. Stuffing his hands deep into his pockets, he set about finding his class room as he made his way through the halls of the school. It didn't take long before he found the room, pausing only for a second before pushing his way past the door. Eyes scanning the room, he quickly noticed the three other students that had arrived before him.

Looks like I'm number four...

He silently looked them over for a moment, somewhat unimpressed at the pair in the back ( DaveTendo DaveTendo ), before instantly his eyes were drawn to the other person in the room. Her body was covered in golden scales and she sported a pair of horns as well as wings and a tail ( StarryKnights StarryKnights ). Just on sight alone he figured he could make a decent guess at her quirk. His inspection complete, Dante made his way to a seat by the window, leaning his chair back and kicking his legs up on the desk as he waited.

The tense moment of silence flew right over Thea's head, she smiled and picked a seat in the front row.
If she sat toward the back or by the window, Thea knew she'd get distracted easily and wouldn't focus on her studies. Focusing proved difficult for Thea, so she figured she'd take precautions to ensure she'd pay attention. If she sat in the front row, there'd be less to distract her...at least that was the hope.

"Yep! Class 1-A!", she replied with a grin to the girl in the back. "I double tripled checked and even wrote it on my hand so I wouldn't forget!", she giggled and glanced to the smeared ink on her palm. "I didn't want to forget and get lost...and I didn't!", she cheered. As far as she was concerned, that was a major victory.

"My name's Thea...well no actually it's Althea but...", she shrugged as she plopped into her seat, with her wings folded against her back it was a semi tight squeeze, but she'd manage. Her tail curled around the legs of the desk to avoid sticking out in the aisles and tripping other students.

"What's you names?", she cocked her head to the side and looked at the pair curiously, but her attention soon shifted as the door opened again, revealing another classmate.

"Hi!", she waved cheerily at the newcomer. She wondered how many students would be in the class, and who their teacher would be, it was all so exciting.

iijora iijora
DaveTendo DaveTendo

Before Finn could retort, the warning bell rang. "Shit! And anyways, you stop being an annoying little shit!" she told the boy before turning and sprinting inside. She had to use a map and ask for directions before she finally found 1-A and skidded inside, breathing out a sigh of relief that she had made it in time before picking a desk at the back and taking a seat. It seemed that there were a couple people in here already, one of them looked like a lizard... someone else with an animal quirk?

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Katja let Dante go without mentioning she was going the same place also now that she was at the doors getting into the building was far simpler as she could lean forward enough to easily open doors for herself, at least she could still do this much. Still she could always get up but then she would look even worse and be far more likely to hurt herself. Well it didn't matter Katja soon found herself inside and someone had even held the door open for her, meaning all the thought about getting up had all been pointless. Katja still felt the eyes of others on her as she pushed herself down the hallways and she knew what they were talking about everyone asking themselves how she had gotten in and what she was doing here.

Getting to the room Katja saw several people many with transformation quirks, those were always interesting to see, but she did sometimes wonder how such things affected how they lived, with just her legs gone Katja had to have a host of special things done and they had far more radical changes, like tails that had to make toilets hard to use. Well at least she didn't have any tails of animals parts, that was always a plus. Getting in the door was easy, thank you people with quirks that made them huge, and moving to a desk near the front she moved a chair to the side so she could fit her wheelchair under the desk.

Victoria was about to intervene, as the boy seemed more than willing to allow the situation to devolve. However, the sudden sound of the bell seemed to dissipate it immediately. The Rat Girl was quick to leave with a final warning to the boy, and even the surrounding students began moving with more purpose towards the school building. Victoria gave a sigh of relief, grateful that they event was cut short. But then she started to panic once she realized that that meant she was at risk of being late too. Agitated, she glanced to the boy only to catch the tail end of him seemingly burning into nothing. Everything from his umbrella to his grin burned away as if he was paper, leaving nothing behind. She didn't have time to worry too much about it, and merely chalked it up to his quirk before hurrying to get to class.

Vistoria wasn't used to being late, as she considered herself quite the studious learner, so she wasn't about to start now. With some subtle assistance from her fancy clothing she was more than capable of outpacing many of her peers and arrived at the correct classroom with healthy time to spare. The morning had started a tad poorly, but now she was finally able to settle in among her classmates, so she quickly flexed her clothes a bit to dispel any accidental rainwater which managed to get to her before opening the door.

Only to stumble inside immediately as that same boy from earlier slid past her out of nowhere with a casual "Scuse me!"

Though Victoria managed to catch herself, she couldn't but shoot an unamused look in the boy's direction. However, he hadn't even glanced back at her to see it, and merely plopped casually into a desk near the middle of the room before sitting cross-legged in his chair and idly twirling his long hair with a smug expression. Unwilling to get involved with him again after the little debacle earlier, Victoria merely straightened her attire yet again and calmly took a seat in the front. She wasn't sure what kind of introductory assignment they would have, so she didn't reach for her bag just yet, instead she cave a cursory glance to the other students in the room.

There was surely going to be some kind of introductory activity that would give them all a basic understanding of each other, but Victoria was curious enough to give herself a sneak peak. Though she didn't make it too obvious, as her casual glancing didn't last long before she took a low, calming breath to prepare her for the day ahead.

Tori had no choice but to head to the class. Why did the rat girl even bother talking to the girl in the wheel chair. Who cares if somebody was being bullied. It was none of their business. Tori had her fair share of bullies. She wasn't a socializer. She didn't really open up to anyone. It got worse when her quirk came in. People started thinking she must've brushed everyone off because she thought she was better than everyone. That wasn't the truth. The real truth was much bitter...

I suppose I'll just have to head to class. Class 1-A....Here we are.
Tori walked into the classroom without saying a word. Walking quietly without bothering to glance at the other students. Tori decided to take a seat by the window behind another student. At the very least she wouldn't have to look at anyone.

The classroom was beginning to fill up with students with many a strong personality and hopefully equally good quirks. Doug noticed a boy walk in( iijora iijora )their eyes locked for a very brief moment. Jessie listened to the girls question( StarryKnights StarryKnights ), the girl had asked for their names but while she was I n the middle of answering the girl seem to lose interest in them both and quickly turned her attention to the boy that had entered earlier. Jessie did not like being cut-off, impatience was one of her flaws and she was quick to anger but not wanting to cause a scene she decided to remain silent and turn to Doug for some conforting glances. He was still focused on his classmates, they were just piling in by the second, a girl in a wheelchair( Karcen Karcen ) seemed to catch his eye in particular. He could sense something different from her but he couldn’t put his finger on it. “Stop staring!” Jessie hissed at Doug disrupting his train of thought.

Back in the principal office Dan and Mayleen were discussing Dan's injuries, he had recently been hurt fighting a villain and until then his left arm was wrapped up in bandages.
Are you sure you're fine doing this Dan? Principal Mayleen asked? "I could just as easily hire another given your injury.
"I assure you it's fine. We need to always pay attention to the new heroes. But I have to teach my class so I'll get going."

A man walked into the classroom. "Hello I'm your homeroom teacher, Dan Callista. I'll be your teacher while you're here at this school. I mainly specialize in physical aptitude training." He said holding up a clipboard, quickly scanning eyes across the room.
"Well it seems like everyone is here so I'll go ahead and get things started.. These are your gym uniforms.
head to the bathrooms in the hallway and change and we'll head to the school field. I want to analyze what your quirks are and what they are capable of....We're taking a quirk apprehension test."
He said tossing a gym bag onto his desk.
"I'll be waiting at the field. Don't take too long changing."

Althea fidgeted nervously in her seat as more students began filing in. She smiled and waved at most of the newcomers, wanting to make a good first impression on her new classmates, without coming off as too eager.
There were so many new faces though, it was a little overwhelming for Thea, who always got riled up in crowds.
She couldn't wait to see what quirks her classmates had, and to make some new friends. Everyone was notable in their own way, from the young woman with the really pretty scarf, the other girl who looked like she had an animal quirk like Thea, and the girl with the pretty white hair.

There was also the scruffy looking guy who came in at the same time as the girl with the scarf, so many faces, and more, Thea didn't know how she'd keep track of them all. As she was contemplating this, a new face arrived, and this one was their teacher.

He introduced himself as Dan Callista and dropped a gym bag onto his desk, explaining they were to change and meet him at the field for a quirk apprehension test.
Thea's tail swished beneath her happily, much like a dog wagging it's tail.

As soon as the instructions were through she darted up from her desk and to the bag, where she paused for a moment to grab one of the uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back