• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Scales Academy (MHA)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright I'll go next. This is boring me out. Might aswell finish this part now and lay back.
"I suppose I'll go next."
Dan tossed tori the ball and it stopped midair infront of tori.
"Alright let's get this over with."
Suddenly the ball went flying through the sky.
Tori walked away before seeing the results.

"528 meters." Dan said.
"I wonder if I could've gotten more if I threw it and then sent it flying..."

Last edited:
Watching the purple haired loudmouth bluster until he finally took his shot Silas raised his brows a little, he'd expected something a little flashier considering the other student's attitude but it did seem fittingly simplistic for him and quite effective.

Stepping forward after a girl who seemed to be able to reshape her clothes on fly had gone Silas tugged a scrunched up beanie hat out of his pocket and made a circular motion over it with his hand while holding it open, taking the ball he made a show of sticking his arm impossibly far inside the hat and pulling it back out without the ball. Taking his beret off with a flourish he made the same circular motion over it then held the two hats with one above and the other below, after a moment the ball dropped out of one hat and vanished into the other repeating with ever increasing speed.

Giving it 30 seconds just to make sure it had hit terminal velocity Silas made the ball vanish again, pocketing the beanie he aimed the open end of his beret at what he hoped was a 45 degree angle and launched the ball out with it's conserved momentum across the field. Smiling in satisfaction he replaced the hat on his head with a small flourish and stepped aside for the next person.

Victoria gave the purple-jaired girl a small applause as she traded places with her, "Oh dear, with performances like that I daresay I'm a tad embarrassed." the fashionista admitted before taking the ball and looking it over "Though I admit to this providing quuite the conversation starter later-"

"Get on with it!" Milo called out

Victoria pouted as she turned away from the rest and dropped the ball into the end of her waiting scarf before folding her arms as the fabric extended and began coiling around her neck like a snake. It coiled and grew until a comically long scarf was now wrapped around her neck with the ball nestled in the very end. Once it tightened a bit, the scarf quickly began unwinding, the long scarf swinging the ball faster and faster as more of it became unfurled. Victoria settled her gaze ahead of her as the scarf completed its last few rotations, finally slinging the ball away from her and nearly coming undone before she grabbed hold of the fabric and it quickly reduced back to its original state.

Once her clothing settled down, Victoria raised a hand to her eyes to help keep the sun out of her gaze as she kept track of the ball's progress.

Despite being nowhere in the range of the other girl, Victoria broken into a smile while she returned to the others and clasped her hands together in joy.

After that, she watched as the next student went up, once more offering polite applause for his efforts.

"Let's speed it up, people!" Milo said as it was finally his time to toss "Let's get through these things sooner rather than later."

Resisting the urge to frown, the Fashionista maintained her smile "I'm sure you'll do wonderfully."

"Yeah yeah," he shrugged off the compliment while giving the ball a practice toss "don't gotta lie to my face."

In comparison to Victoria's long wind up time, Milo casually reared back before tossing the ball. It left a trail of smoke as it left his hand, and seemed to catch fire as it made its ascent. But right as it began descending, it finished burning up only to reappear in another flash of flame several dozen feet above its previous position. From there it sailed down just as any ball would, colliding with the ground without any fanfare.

"Far from a controlled burn." He stuck his tongue at the ball quite childishly before bursting into flames himself and reappearing with another flash back on the sidelines "Next next next!"

Thea watched excitedly as her classmates tossed the ball.

Well, toss seemed like a major understatement, as each person preformed the task a little differently. Thea watched it all with wide curious eyes as she fidgeted nervously, she couldn't help but squirm knowing the others would be watching her when it was finally her turn. She probably couldn't throw it as far as some of the other kids, her quirk wasn't built for short bursts of power.
She wracked her brains and tried to think of the best way to throw the ball as far as she could. Maybe if she got a running start...?

Her eyes lit up as she was struck with inspiration, with Victoria and the rude boy from before finished she stepped up eagerly.
"Me next! Me next!", she spoke excitedly as she picked up her own softball. She took a deep breath and tossed it up and down a couple of times in an attempt to calm her nerves.

Just throw it Thea, all you have to do is throw it... as hard and as far as you can.

Thea took a deep breath as she pulled her arm back, her tail twitched about her feet for a moment before her wings extended and she jumped up and into the air.
Giggling all the while like a giddy child she darted upwards, with a surprising amount of grace. She was at home in the air as she was on the ground, once she had some good speed going she stopped suddenly, and threw the ball with all her might.
It shot off in an arch, eventually disappearing from sight.

"Yay!", Thea laughed as she did a little twirl. No matter how far it flew, that was really fun. She touched back down to the ground looking quite happy with herself.

*Just great Jane, as if you didnt have enough issues now there gonna throw tardiness on first day at you* She runs a hand through her hair as she scans over the school, fidgeting with her hand and squeezing a finger with her thumb as the crack focuses her and brings them back. *It doesnt matter, this is where it starts, the rest is just details*. She inhales ready before her eyes become set, moving forward with purpose once more and following the directions in slow methodic steps as she appears on the field without a word. *Doesnt help she barely scraped through the intro test, sure she had to be the nice girl and stop the idiots getting stomped instead of focusing on a score , At least she got a acceptance video, but all she needed to know was she accepted yet that holovid just had to yammer on, thankfully they were not waterproof....her score wasnt important whatever it was anyway* looking to the gathering in the distance her eyes focus with minor curiousity.

*Softball?...no a throwing test, from the weight and technique, it seems quite light so its not a shot put* shaking her head she walks up the the adult on the field and takes a slow breath she pre-empts the likely question "Traffic ran into me" not waiting to expand further before she takes a breath again "The front desk directed me here, so give out the demerit so i can get started with.....this exercise" head turning slightly to regard the balls and circle again taking one more breath "Unless you need to add something" its less a question and more a statement, her entire tone eerily low but firm with hardly any inflection seeing no response she shrugs heads over to the circle and scoops up a ball along the way, turning towards the group of students finally when she arrives and takes a breath "Short Version of what Jack Off wants us to do? And lesson cliff notes?" tone slightly more curt as her head tilts to the teacher slightly.

Last edited:
Standing on the sidelines Silas watched the other students take their turns with interest. Is that even allowed? He wondered as a girl with a striking combination of golden scales and red hair flew up in the air before throwing her ball. Well I guess it's fine as long as she stays in the circle, either way she's certainly enjoying herself. He smiled a little at her obvious euphoria.

When another latecomer showed up he frowned a little at her explanation. "You..got hit by a car?" He asked a little incredulously but shrugged it off assuming she was either exaggerating or just joking around. "It's just quirk assessment, throw it as far as you can using your quirk or you know...as far you can normally if your quirk isn't the kind that useful for throwing things." She seemed rather apathetic about the whole thing especially compared to the dragon girl but Silas supposed it was a bit early to start judging people.

StarryKnights StarryKnights PlusUltra PlusUltra

ZomBae.png
\-\- Jane D Delacroix -/-/

Jane gives a long stare before shortly nodding to the bunny eared boy "Traffic can be Murder" soft and blunt, devoid of humor as she begins turning there blank eyes back to the ball. "My quirk itself is normally illsuited towards this sort of test, I will need to adapt". Jane stands there Contiuneing to hold the ball gently as she simply stares at it within the circle as if envisioning something else within her hand.Before long though she begins to pass it from hand to hand as she gazes to the horizon with a piercing gaze. She could put all the force she wanted onto this and likely not come close to the others, her quirk may let her go beyond what was safe but even then there was a limit to what pure ability would achieve here, so to surpass herself she needed more, strength, technique, and mind.

She feels the weight a little more, looking to the wind flow through the distant trees as her eyes narrow but a fraction as she had her answer. Slowly tossing it into the air a few times, spinning it as she does. She may look to others as if she was simply playing but her mind was running through the idea as she prepared for the throw eyes closed as she pictures the ball in the darkness before her.

With a final toss she turns around and launches it high into the air putting as much spin onto the small sphere as she could before leaping after it, leg extending behind…...as it seemed she was facing the wrong way?. Her eyes are closed as she moves, feeling the sensation of the wind but with a single beat within her chest, strikes. The small girl spins her hips suddenly, twisting, leg whipping out and extending straight as a sickening crack echoes through the sound of the impact as her foot connects to the spinning ball with inhuman force, rocketing it far into the distance like a meteor.. Though upon the distance reader something doesn't seem quite right, the ball should be losing elevation by now but rather than come down like normal it almost seems to be hovering as it slowly descends far beyond the field, gaining more and more distance as if something is fighting gravity's hold, 400….500….600 the ball continued its spinning as the number steadily rose with no sign of slowly, carrying on as if propelled by something more for several minutes.

Landing on the opposite leg she stays balanced for several moments as the remaining leg seems to twist back from a strange angle with another resounding snap, before gently being put down, and without another word slowly leaves the circle to take a position closer to the wall. *With that height and force, the Magnus effect should be propelling it upwards to counteract the fall, the friction of the air and kicks force generates the heat…..not enough for actual flight but would glide pretty well* tilting her head upwards *The ball should still be coming down if i judged it right, wonder if there is a something flat over there? Might even get more distance from it skipping, if that cross breeze continues though….would add a few more seconds* turning to the teacher for a moment then the students *Will they understand? Or will they just assume it a quirk. Not like the living Zombie gets a warm reception in any terms but it will let me see regardless. There isn't anything to lose only gain*

Turning her head to regard each slowly, these would be the people she would share her climb with….should she say something else? No what would she say, just something that would make a mess no doubt, perhaps a offering? Those got thrown back before and she's not in the mood for that...establish herself in a position?. Janes mind continues to run, though all the while remaining silent, her passive face simply stares at the rest of the students unblinking in a unnerving manner.

Interacting: IG42 IG42 ; Located: Test Field

Last edited:
Having been watching her fellow students go, Finn paled a bit at seeing some of the numbers that they got. That 'repel' guy was way too cocky but she basically ignored him. Competition was to be expected but she was here to get her hero license! Even if she was dead last in the class! Not that it would happen of course... and really she wasn't too hung up on her own test, she was stronger in different areas!

The next ones up were pretty creative, the guy who could pull things out of his hat was pretty good. Then she cheered for Victoria (hey she was still pretty and she might still have a shot with her!) for what was a creative move, using a scarf like a sling. And then... whoa, this cool, cute looking girl had joined them! However, before she could get off the flirt the blonde girl went up to the mount to take her turn. She was tossing the ball a bit, appearing deep in thought before she suddenly hucked the ball super far! Finn felt her mouth drop open. Though it was sickening to hear the crack... but it seemed okay after she straightened it? Interesting quirk...

Then she was called up next. The rat girl smirked softly and stood up "Well... I don't think I'm gonna break into triple digits with this one." she said, chuckling softly as she headed to the pitch. She passed by the blonde and gave a flirty grin "That was pretty good! Glad I got such a cute, talented classmate to compete with!" she flirted, grinning and giving a wink to the blonde as she walked the rest of the way to the pitch. She picked up the soft ball and considered her options. She couldn't get off the mound, she didn't have exceptional strength... ah well.

She reared back and tossed it as hard as she could.

"11.5 meters" said the teacher.

"Woo!" cheered Finn, happy she was able to throw it a pretty decent distance as she headed off the mount.

Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Where: Test Field​

ZomBae.png

Turning there attention to the mousey looking girl that addressed her, part of them was no relieved to not be the shortest amoung the class..if not by much. Eyes seemingly drilling into them as she spoke. Was she making fun of her? and with that throw she cant have been taking this seriously either.....that expression is confusing her too the point she was having a issue getting a read on this person.

Jane continues to stare for a unconfortably long time before she finally responds, eyes narrowing slightly "You should take this seriously, and make fun of me again and ill Bite you to death" slowly turning her head away, she wouldnt fall for that trick again. She had seen it enough in her previous school, either the bait of some scheme, prank or wanting something out of her. That was one thing she would put a stop to regardless and make sure the others knew it too, it wasnt that it was important what they thought but she would be damned if she spent another 3 years of that type of distraction especially now, thats the obstacle she will break fast first. Cute....yeah right, and if she wanted to compete thats was up to her but she better start being serious otherwise its not even a stone in the pile if she cant climb herself.

Interacting: IG42 IG42 ; Located: Test Field

Last edited:
Katja had come out with Finn after chsnging where Finn would jave learned Katja still had limited use of her legs but walking was difficult for her and running impossible. These tests to assess a quirk seemed rather narrow focusing only on physical achievement that was kind of odd. Katja knew not every hero was made of muscle or able to run at extreme speed. Still the use of quirks to move the ball and complete the challange did mean this might just exist to see how one could use thier quirk in this situation. The others aside from Finn had rather flashy ways of doing this and in truth made Katja fear hers would be less than impressive. Still when the girl before Finn was in Katie's mind picking on her Katja knew as a friend she should try to help out.

Katja rolled herself up likely looking very out of place on a wheelchair amount all the would be heroes. Still she could do this she knew she could but she would need something good and given there was mostly dirt here she had less than ideal materials. Then het hand brushed thestrong steel of her wheel chair it was made with the same quality of steel that held up the tallest if skyscrapers. It had been a luxury to know it woukd not break and it had been costly but now it would pay off extra. Katja would have to thank her dad next tine she saw him.

Once Katja had locked herself into place she turned in her chair as best she could to look at the blonde girl who she swore had a striking similarity with a corpse.

"Finn was being nice you would do well to know the difference and not threaten my friend" she said before turning back in her chair.

Now it was Showtime Katja clapped her hands together to add flare before she touched the side of her chair her fingers making goid contact with cold stainless steel. For a second nothing happened then metal seemed to pour froth from the chair its mass far in excess of the chairs. This mass rapidly took shape and that shape was that of a tall human with a body that looked right from a body builders competion. The golem lacked a true face but instead bore only the superficial traits of a human it was like a metal mannequin.

Once the golem eas fully formed in only a few seconds Katja decided to add more flare and instead of soeaking her order sge gave it mentally, though as she dud Katja snapped her fingers as that was what looked dramatic on tv. The golem needing no further instructions moved slowly and picked up the ball its movements graceful and fluid though slow. Then with the mental picture supplied by Katja the golem moved soon it a pitcher's stance as it aimed in a way. Then in a flash the golem wound the ball up and threw in an altered imitation of a base ball pitcher. The throw seemed almost to cause a shockwave as ever ounce of strength was used to hurl the ball far, farther than the others sailing into 4 digits and going. With the ball thrown the golem report again to mental commands and as Katja unlocked her chair it took the handles and moved her off the mound even as the ball kept going.

Last edited:
A her eye turns to the crippled girl slowly "I can see your grasp of french is limited, so let me clarify. That was education, something people are going to hopefully get a great deal of here. Threats are things with potential outcomes should the conditions be met, that was not a threat" she lets the subtle implication linger before continueing "It would do well for you to know the difference" her eye lingering before turning away once more.

Katja instantly did not like this girl even more she seemed very much to be the bully of the class from the show's Kayja watched. Those were how Katja was informed of school classes every one could fill a nitche and it seemed Jane was the bully

"ya sozhaleyu, chto ne u vsekh nas yest' vremya, chtoby uznat' bol'she, chem odin yazyk" she responded switching to russain her native tounge as the golem moved her to Finn.

Janes head is still facing the field at this point the internally her mind is running *Ok now what was that? Polish? no, hmm Yazyk i recognise, wait that was in the language settings of that movie...so Russian, something about Language likely relating to my previous statement....sozhaleyu, right thats sorry, think i get get the jist of what she probebly said* Inhalling slowly once more she decides to give it a response slight more curt this time "Dont be sorry, be better. I cant stand excuses" She cuts off the rest *If your going to learn a language then learn it, its not like it takes long especially for something as simple as french. Put in the work for the country your going to be a hero for. That includes fluency......i can tell by looking at her shes spent most of her time having others due stuff for her, even her quirk backs that up. The teachers better not baby them, not like a villian would. I hope the others here take it more seriously than these two* looking over to the rest of those assembled once more.

Well, this was getting intense now wasn't it? Finn didn't mind the one girl's remarks but now Katja was taking it a more harsh way. And then Russian. "Aw c'mon girls! No need to be so harsh!" She said, waving her hands and wanting to diffuse the situation. "Besides, we still got other tests to do and we're gonna do well at some more than others." Then her smile turned flirtatious as she said "Come on. How about we all go out and celebrate if we get some really high scores, huh?" Maybe she'd score a sort of date with both of them! Well or maybe. She could still hope.

Turning her head away from the mousey girl and taking a slow breath "Fine, though ill need to wait for it to land first and that may take a while with the current weather. With the warmth and downward wind the effect should be in place for some time" eye moving back once she finishes explaining "But if this is a trick ive already stated my intent" slight curiousity slowly seeps into her monotone, with hints of warning towards the end as she is weary of something here she doesnt quite understand and doesnt want to take chances.

Katja chuckled at what Jane saud she had spoken about missing context when she seemed to base her reaction off one word as it was clear to those that knew her words were no apology. She would have said more but Finn spoke up and co firmed it was a joke. Well that didnt mean Katja had to forgive or like Jane now she still assumed Jane would be a bully.

"I see " she said switching back to French "Well I have only been learning French for around two years I miss many things" she chuckled not saying anything to Jane.

"Yeah kinda forgot what your intent was since I'm not worried." joked Finn, giving a small grin and a light shrug since it seemed things were winding down. "But come on, I bet we could lunch together too! I'd be lucky to be in the company of such cute ladies." Naturally she'd pour on the charm, though it seemed the one girl didn't take kindly to it as much.

Katja wouldn't mind treating Finn to lunch but Jane well she didn't like her. Jane just struck Katja as mean spirited the kind to write off civilians as collateral damage. Katja did not want to be friends one she found to be so callous. Still Finn seemed to like her though Katja could not see why so if it got her time with her friend Katja would drag the wetest of wet blankets along.

"How about we go to Au Pied de Cochon if we score well my treat" Katja said without a doubt signalling she was a child of money as while not the most famous or exclusive this place was up there.

"More Excuses, French is the 3rd easiest language on this planet, it takes 2-3 Months of dedicated work to become fluent and only a few more to remove the accent. But if what ive seen is any indication you likely even have people to do that for you. With 2 years its not "I didnt have time", its "I didnt make time"" eyes moving to Finn "As for you, Ill accept that as long as its actual food and not any of that nouvelle trash" *Shes still got that stupid grin, though i guess i can see if she actually has any sense and thats just a shallow show instead. Though seriously last time i heard "do lunch" it was a thimble taken from a art gallery and enough wine so people didnt notice* Shaking her head again, no she needs to focus on the test for now, theres obviously going ot be more than simply throwing a ball and she needed good benchmarks as targets. Jane thinks a little more on the others, if they are here though....that means they must have passed the entrance exam unless they paid there way in....or maybe they simply got some fool distracted by saving them from being crushed enough times to let her get ahead.

Hearing the new location name she inwardly sighned oh great that place, thimbles it would be "Ill pass, If i wanted art I would go to the Louvre, if i wanted Lunch i would go to a place that serves actual food."

With an effort Silas managed to to meet the other latecomer's piercing stare until she finally nodded and apparently confirmed that she really had been hit by car in a deadpan tone before going to make her throw. Standing by he watched her his curiosity piqued by her casual attitude to having a close encounter with a ton or so of metal. Maybe her quirk makes her more durable or maybe she phased through it or something or... His speculation was cut off at the sound of bone snapping and muscle tearing as she spun on the spot and kicked the ball off into the distance.

Giving the ball only a momentary glance as it sailed across the field Silas instead stared with morbid curiosity at the girl's leg as it shifted itself back into a more natural position with another wet snapping sound, after a moment he realised that she was looking around at the other students with that same sharp stare. Does she ever blink? He thought she might have been looking for some sort of comment on her performance and was about to speak up but a girl with a number of rodent like traits stepped into the circle while directing a blatantly hitting on the blonde before making her much more mundane throw.

Standing off to the side he looked on as the blonde took the comment very poorly and then failed to hit it off with a wheelchair bound girl who created a steel golem that made the throw for her. While the idea of grabbing food with other students was appealing especially considering he didn't know anyone else in the country but it didn't sound like an open invitation especially since the mouse or rat girl seemed to be on the pull for other girls.

Still he was interested in the late arrival's quirk, most of the others had seemed fairly self-explanatory but hers was rather unclear. Stepping a little closer so they could talk normally he spoke up, he was pretty much fluent in French though he'd never felt the need or the desire to train out his accent. "Hello there, you put a good spin on that throw." He said by way of introduction.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Her head turns to the newer arrival, a bunny eared boy starring into them as she looks them over before giving a shorter nod "It was neccessary to get the maximum distance possible, My personal force could only have it travel so far....so placing it into a state to travel further by other naturally occuring ones seemed more prudant. It was forunate to track the correct headwind and warmth for a proper application of the magnus effect" this one didnt seem overly cheerful and was at least more straight forward, the fact they were direct on the current test might have helped as well "Im afraid i did not get to view your own so i cant comment on that, though thank you for bringing me up to date on this test. You can call me Jane by the way, and you are?"
IG42 IG42

The first test was being finished. It seems Dante definitely performed well, but that pride was bothersome. Dan didn't want another Aveline situation. That was bad enough to the school's reputation to begin with. Any more taint and this place very much could be shutdown. At the very least he didn't do the best.\
Some of the students began to argue and dan simply waited it out. It wasn't his job to micromanage student's relationships with eachother. except until a threat was issued.
"There will be no biting. If you are all finished talking we still have the rest of the tests to go."
So far Jane scored the highest. When all tests are finished we will tally up and average the results.
Gosh kids these days talk more than the French Guard.
You all will have to do a 50 meter yard dash, a Grip Strength test, A standing long jump, Repeated Sidesteps, Seated Toe Touch, Situps, and a distance run.
All of your scores will be documented and held secret to only this school and the government. This is the best way to tell where you'll all start out and what improvements need to made. After this all ends, my class for today will be over. I'm sure your next teacher will have something else in plan for you today.
I just hope they can survive the year. Last year's students had a few accidents.
Oh and... don't perform lowest in more than two categories. You will be forced to retake this test on a later date. You only get another shot so...

IG42 IG42 Karcen Karcen PlusUltra PlusUltra DaveTendo DaveTendo StarryKnights StarryKnights Goggles777 Goggles777 iijora iijora GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"If you do not want to go I am more than happy to take just Finn actully I would rather it just be me and her." Katja said she had decided she did not like have at all and if asked could only think of one goid thing about her and that we at least she was a bitch to your face instead of behind your back. Katja decided to not talk to the girl anymore as in truth Jane in Katie's mind had a rather viallanous attitude while she got self suffcent Jane struck Katja as something of a social Darwinist in the strain of fuck everyone that isn't me or isnt perfect.

"Anyways Finn what do you say my treat just us two?" Katja asked more excited for it to just be them two minus the bitch.

Silas was pleasantly surprised to find that the blonde girl, Jane apparently was much less hostile when people didn't hit on her the moment they met, he was starting to get a little worried that her eyes were going to dry out though. "I'm Silas, nice to meet you Jane." He said with a small smile while they walked towards the next test. "I would've thought the leftover dampness from the rain earlier would've messed with the aerodynamics a bit too much but you certainly made it work. My 'throw' was just building up a load of momentum and firing it off like a cannonball."

Arriving at the sandbox Silas looked it over. "Guess the long jump is next up, hmm..." After thinking it over for a few moments he took his hat off and opened his storage space with the same circular hand gesture he had used in the first test, sticking his arm inside he pulled out a pogo stick wiggling it around a bit to get the footpads and the handles through. "This should help out." Deciding he could probably get away with building some height on the spot he got on and started bouncing, after reaching a height just short of 3 metres he angled his next bounce and launched over the pit in an arc flipping forward and releasing the stick to sling himself even further forward, landing still within the sand pit he rolled with the impact and quickly came up to look at the distance marker. "Ah nearly 10 metres." It certainly wasn't going to be the best result, if nothing else the dragon girl could probably go for miles but a person couldn't make 4 metres unassisted.

Getting up he retrieved the pogo stick and got out of the way. "So I think that went well." He said to Jane.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Showing no acknowledgement to the teachers warning, she watches Silas move across the field with a faint mod "Moisture, Heat, Breeze and Gravity were all useful tools for increasing performance. Raw force can generate results but should always be incorporated with technique and thought...I saw no reason to limit myself by emitting that on a test to test said limits"

Her attention now firmly on him she watched with curiosity on how he tackled the next test. She was definitely getting a better feeling than the previous 2. They seemed the type to put there mind to work creating solution from available resources, and there quirk expanded that substantially...Though there is the worry that may be done at the expense of refining the physical abilities as well. Either way they performed well.

"You cleared the box which is above normal ability so I would agree" slowly raising a finger to point at the pogo stick "Though perhaps include modular or collapseable options to have a easier time extracting them...a versatile quirk to supplement you regardless" though the same stare and tone persist throughout.

Pushing off from the wall she goes to take a spot for herself on the line, casting a glance across the distance in silence, mind running through the options. After a moment her stance lowers to the ground, hand joining as she clenched the ground in her fingers before with a sudden burst launches herself with all four limbs across the gap throwing dust around from the force of the take off. Twin snaps sound out, Her body appears almost horizontal with the ground as she comes closer and closer to the surface before at the last moment her hands shot out with a final push to grasp the edge of the sand box, flipping her entire body over to launches themselves over and land feet first clear of the box just as her legs snap back into place. On later viewing there can be seen scrape marks from the force at which she grabbed, though not even a breath from herself or any sign of extension as she walks towards Silas once more and the next test.

IG42 IG42

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back