• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Savior of the world!

FrostedYam

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm Kai and this is the roleplay you know but I've revamped it and made it better than before! Please actually stick around to finish the rp! Here we go!

The rp would have me playing a man named Taurus who specializes in Fire Magic. He is a Royal Knight for the king of Hygana. He would find a kid (your oc) after a mission in a program for orphans to go and train to be knights or any other profession they desire. But he notices quickly this kid has more to them than he thought. Their potential for magic is insane and their backstory lines up with the recent spur of burnings and pillaging happening throughout the country... With all the strange stuff happening lately it's all too similar to be a coincidence... So he takes the child under his wing to hone their skill and fight off the invading Majin forces. in turn he gets looped in figuring out the origin of the world itself and a conflict thought to be put to rest long ago!

I really hope to hear from you! And if you come please be ready to put in effort!

This plot is inspired by many media so I hope you'll enjoy the action packed adventure!

I hope you enjoy the plot and stop by!

My timezones Central.

If you come I'd like that you don't just write one or two lines of dry dialogue. Bring some fun to it!

I'd love any ideas you have so let me know if you have any!

I mostly use discord so that's a plus!

If this is still open, I'd love to plan a roleplay with you. I love father/brother/mentor-figures in roleplays. What's more, it sounds like phenomenal place to have some fun world building happen.

Hey there! I'm Kai and this is the roleplay you know but I've revamped it and made it better than before! Please actually stick around to finish the rp! Here we go!

The rp would have me playing a man named Taurus who specializes in Fire Magic. He is a Royal Knight for the king of Hygana. He would find a kid (your oc) after a mission in a program for orphans to go and train to be knights or any other profession they desire. But he notices quickly this kid has more to them than he thought. Their potential for magic is insane and their backstory lines up with the recent spur of burnings and pillaging happening throughout the country... With all the strange stuff happening lately it's all too similar to be a coincidence... So he takes the child under his wing to hone their skill and fight off the invading Majin forces. in turn he gets looped in figuring out the origin of the world itself and a conflict thought to be put to rest long ago!

I really hope to hear from you! And if you come please be ready to put in effort!

This plot is inspired by many media so I hope you'll enjoy the action packed adventure!

I hope you enjoy the plot and stop by!

My timezones Central.

If you come I'd like that you don't just write one or two lines of dry dialogue. Bring some fun to it!

I'd love any ideas you have so let me know if you have any!

I mostly use discord so that's a plus!
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back