• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Save Me from the Dark Places || Plots & Pairings

Lowkey Gemini

*aggressively doesn't know*

U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N

tumblr_mhr03mWYn61ri960io1_500.gif

A Few Things About Me & My Guidelines First:

- I've been roleplaying for about
two years, though I'm new to this site.

- I can do either
FxM or MxM, it doesn't matter to me.

- I don't like to double up ~ except,
occasionally, for fandom roleplays. Ask.

- If you'd like to play the female that's fine. Just don't play the
wimpy damsel-in-distress. I find that just horrible and does nothing for the feminine cause.

- A little weak is fine. I don't expect her to go around carrying the guy. But don't expect my character to be saving her ass all the time. Expect her to be
saving his too.

- As for
'weaker' roles (ex. Slave in Master x Slave), the gender will always be specified as male, just because I started out on a roleplaying site where everyone wanted to be the weak chick with the weak role who had to be taken care of by the strong guy. Yeah. That's not even remotely happening.

- Also,
why can't the guy be weak in our society? Why can't the girl take care of the guy? Sorry for my tidbit of opinion, but then again this is my thread. But there's a little add-on to my reasoning behind it.

- As for the "submissive/dominant", or "girl/boy" roles for MxM, it doesn't matter either. I do prefer "submissive" however, just because I'm
always made to play the "dom".

- If I am made to play the "dom" too much however, I will ask to play as the "sub". Or for them to be more
"switches".

- My writing length can range from a sentence to
multiple paragraphs.

- For literate roleplayers, there's a style of roleplaying called 'Flash' that I'm interested to try. It's restricting your writing length to 1-3 sentences, which may not seem hard for some, but it would be extremely
hard for me. Things that would not count would be like: He ran. She smiled. If I get replies like that, I won't even bother to answer. But if anyone wants to try, I'd love to!

- I don't have a preference on real or anime looks.

- A
big no-no? Mary/Gary Sues. Roleplays with obvious Mary/Gary Sues will be dropped immediately.

- Another thing I have an
issue with, is character development. It's not as big of a deal, but you'll certainly earn brownie points. People are shaped by their backstory, so why aren't a lot of characters? If you can include your character's life into the plot without being overly-dramatic and a Mary Sue, you'll definitely get brownie points. I understand this is difficult, but it's my own person fav in the writing process.

- If you're still reading this mound of BS, include your favorite rule in the
application. Because I am making an application just to be fancy. I probably won't turn that many people down, but I still withhold the right to. By including the password (hehe, sounds sneaky) you are promising to keep my guidelines in mind.

- I'd
rather not roleplay over PM, since I always manage to forget about them.

- Oh! Something to mention, I have the attention span of a two year old and the memory of a gold fish. If I don't respond after a couple of weeks, feel free to
drop a message. But I do hate when I get bombarded when I haven't replied in only an hour or so.

- Another thing that bothers me: I have
a life. What I do with my time is my business, thank you, not yours. Sometimes I am fickle with replies. It might be a day, two or even five depending on what's going on so I hate when people get pissy or even remotely snippy about my timing. I don't have to explain myself to you; it's my life and this is online. It's supposed to be done in my free time. Sometimes my free time is not all that free. So if you have a problem with that leave.

- Whoo, that was a lot more than I was planning on!
xD Let's get to the plots yeah?

Alright! The Batteries indicate my level of preference. All of the plots are included in some kind of theme. Some have a gender role specified.

Ashes to Ashes

Superhuman x Human (Male)

In this alternate reality, humans have gone extinct. In their place the 'next human race' has taken over. At one point, our race evolved - some evolving faster. They became stronger than the normal standards, superhuman strong, as well as superhuman fast and agile, with superhuman senses. Everything was enhanced. They developed birthmarks that look like tattoos we have today, all over their body. Unlike our in our world however, their technology and lifestyle isn't as developed. Like our ancestors did, they live in huts, together in tribes. They hunt and farm for themselves, don't have electricity. They're a step ahead in evolution, but a step back in tech.

MUSE A is part of a tribe, with beautiful markings all over their body. One day, they step out of their hut just as a startled, naked, unmarked person comes stumbling out of the woods. MUSE B is a simple human, and the most confusing thing, is how he's supposed to be alive.

MUSE B is badly wounded but it's not any wound. Carved across MUSE B's back, are the words 'lith an lith'. MUSE A manages to fix him up, but it comes evident that's not the only thing that's wrong. MUSE B is horribly sick, and the only thing he remembers is his first name.

At the same time, MUSE A is under scrutiny. Humans, when some were still alive, were revered. Kept in captivity. If someone kept one to themselves, it was considered an guilty offense. As well as some dark things are staring to occur to their kind. People are disappearing, mysteriously dying.

MUSE A and B rush to find out the meaning of the carved words, figuring they must have something to do with what's going on. But will they find the answer before something worse happens?

Lost Boy

Mental Patient (Male) x Mental Asylum Guard/Nurse

In the middle of a vast forest, sits a dilapidated facility, the Ferguson's Institution for the Mentally Ill. They don't get a lot of funding, and therefore are pretty poor. To avoid too much costs, their guards double as nurses, and most treatments at the facility were eradicated. The only things pretty much left are the medications and some of the... alternative methods. No one pays attention when bad things are done anymore, though in some cases, attention wasn't paid anyway.

MUSE A is a mentally ill patient. He suffers from alternating states of catatonia and schizophrenia (meaning, states where he can't move, speak or -supposedly- think and then states where he can't tell reality from hallucination and is often lost in his own world - but he can move). He's been at Ferguson's for multiple years and has been since nicknamed, 'Lost Boy' or 'Peter Pan' for his hallucinations. He always babbles about a 'Neverland' that he sees, and has recently been agitated whenever coming out of his catatonic states, warning that the 'shadow is coming' and other nonsense.

MUSE B is a new guard/nurse, and has been assigned as MUSE A's personal caretaker after the last one was fired for a particularly bad offense. As MUSE B gets to know A, they begin to notice weird things, and start to question whether MUSE A is truly crazy or not. What if this scary Neverland is real? And what if it's colliding with our world?

Road Trip

Hunter x Supernatural Creature

There has always been a fight in the shadows between humans and the creatures that hunt us. Hunters, as they have been dubbed, and they've happily accepted the name, are notorious for their strict laws and powerful councils. MUSE A is a hunter, and was put on the mission to hunt and capture MUSE B, a supernatural creature. Their orders are to bring MUSE B back alive however, and MUSE A doesn't question it, though the normal task is to kill them and get it over with. As MUSE A gets close, and is just about to jump MUSE B, MUSE B gets the upper hand and jumps A. However, MUSE B doesn't harm them. Even though B's mercy is against everything MUSE A has been taught, the hesitation gives the hunter all the leverage they need to get the upper hand and soon MUSE B is good and tied up.

As they set out on their journey back to the capital of the hunters, MUSE A starts to question all the things they've been taught about the supernatural. MUSE B is nothing like they expected, and if they're honest, A has always killed the creature before ever getting to know one. Suddenly, while on the road, they get attacked by hunters - not the same clan as MUSE A is from, but still hunters. Something else is going on that MUSE A doesn't understand. But will they risk being exiled from hunter territory? To save a supernatural creature they just met from a murky fate that might be worse than death?

... Married?

Male x Male

MUSE A and B are best friends; they have been since they were in preschool. They know everything about each other, and are as close as brothers. It wasn't till highschool though, that the 'shipping' started. Girls were obsessed with their bromance, to the point where they'd take pictures and photoshop them. MUSE A and B dealt with it, but one girl was increasingly persistent, and frankly kind of creepy. One day, MUSE A, the gentler of the two and the one who was always slow to anger, lost his temper for the first time and said some pretty horrible things. But surprisingly, she had no retort. Only smirked and went on her way.

The next morning, MUSE A was surprised to find himself draped across MUSE B's chest. Neither MUSE A nor B knew what had happened. Upon wandering around the house neither of them recognized, they were shocked. Pictures were all around of them together, pictures of their wedding day. They woke up married. As they go about the day they managed to piece together from things lying around, they find that all the people they knew are in this 'life' as well. It might have been great, if they knew how to get back to their life, if they knew what had happened, if they knew what was happening. Love bubbles up between them even though they didn't love each other before and the scariest discovery? MUSE A is miraculously pregnant.

Fandoms

Twilight (Non-Canon)

Teen Wolf

Percy Jackson

The Mortal Instruments

Some Superheroes

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back