• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings satan’s search

Satan

hell-bent
i’ve made plenty of these posts, but i’m here again with a fresh one because... i’m a loser LOL. anywho, my name is shawna and i’m a current college student majored in nursing (18+ in case you hadn’t figured it out hehe). i live in EST time zone, and I do prefer to be pronounced as she/her if anyone was wondering !

a little bit of detail about my writing experience/style — I’ve been writing for about 8-9 years now, roleplaying for 6-7 of those years through different platforms! I am a detailed and literate writer, using grammar and punctuation correctly. of course as humans, i do tend to make mistakes and I apologize in advance. my posts can honestly be anywhere from 3-15 paragraphs, even more if you dare. it’s all about mirroring my partners post, and if you want to write a novel... so be it sweetheart. give me all you got! i will provide a writing sample if asked, I definitely understand the insurance of it and please don’t be afraid to ask if interested & concerned!

rules— nothing too crazy. don’t godmod, please be 18+ because that’s just what I prefer depending on the plot given! like stated before, I am aware of human mistakes but I would like to be able to read your post and genuinely understand it ; so stay grammatically correct (most part). i do play both genders, but I am looking to play a fair share of female characters because... I miss my girls & love using them as much as my men! in correspondence to pairing, I am most open to mxf or f//. i am ditch friendly but would honestly prefer a heads up, as that’s what I will provide to each and every one of my writing partners! last rule, have fun with me please.

fandoms—

zuko x oc, aang x katara, oc x oc

the hunger games ;
peeta x oc, oc x oc

the last of us ; (au)
oc x oc

supernatural ;
dean winchester x oc

pairings—

*enemy x enemy

*mafia x captured

vampire x human

*bad x good

rich x poor

i don’t have many ideas at the moment, I’ll be editing this thread throughout time so more ideas shall be added. if anyone is interested, please send me a pm as that’s where I prefer to write! I hope to hear from y’all soon c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back