• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern satan's search

Satan

hell-bent
Hello everyone! I am Satan, but if that makes you feel uncomfortable you can call me Shawna. I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now and I've been on RPN since 2015. I am a detailed/literate writer. I prefer the same in return, it makes writing more fun for me and quite frankly is pretty much a requirement considering I like to receive what I put out. Any-who, I am on the East Coast ; I'm currently in school as well. Overall, after I list my own set of rules/guideline, I may seem a bit picky but I promise I love everyone. I love making friends with those I write with, I am simply peculiar with who I write with, what role, etc. Please read everything, I get a little frustrated if someone comes to me with a question I clearly answered.

guidelines
- Literacy ; I want to be able to understand the post you've conveyed. I understand typos, but my native language is English so I prefer those who are confident they can write..in.. English.
- Female roles ; I only write as a female, recently anyway. Before I disappeared for a while, I was doing multiple role-plays as a male character. I just like a change.
- Replies ; I completely understand when life gets in the way. I tend to reply at least once a day, but it may vary depending on my life and what hitting me aha.
- 'Vanishing' ; If you are no longer interested in the role-play we are doing, that is completely 10000% okay, but please tell me. Do not just leave me in the dark, unaware of what is and isn't happening. I respectively will notify you if I am no longer interested. If you simply have to disappear for a while because of your mentality, emotional behavior, whatever the case may be, that IS OKAY TOO. I have gone through that crap too often, I understand. Just keep me updated and let me know ; I am not only your writing partner but also a friend.
- No doubling ; I simply cannot do it. I can play side characters for certain scenes but doubling isn't an option for me. I want to give you my 100% when it comes to writing, doubling weakens that.
- 1 x 1 rp ; I prefer to role-play within PM or Discord. I like the privacy of it, it makes me feel more secure and comfortable.
- Appropriateness ; Drugs, alcohol, intimacy, gore, abuse, etc, I am okay with. I like darker, angsty themes. I am also okay with not incorporating those things. (RPN rules still apply)
- 16+ simply bc its who I am comfortable writing with. I feel like everyone is mature from this standpoint.

PLOTS
italicized represents the role I prefer/want.

- Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her

**** - Muse A is your average woman. Goes to work everyday, worked hard when it came to her education, etc. Though there was a flaw, she liked to party with her friends. Well, that is where Muse B steps in. A kidnapper, one who doesn't kidnap women to please themselves but for the money. Working for a Russian Mafia, Muse B collects woman for large profits. So, a night of partying leads to a drunken female whose friends abandoned her and needs a ride home. After Muse A is kidnapped, Muse B is set with the task of taking her to a small building with a singular cell and holds her there for the night until the members of 'said mafia gang' come to pick her up. Only, they want more than Muse A. She isn't enough, the property belonging to Muse B (A small, concrete build building as one single room) and his weapons must come along. Muse B doesn't like the sound of this, as this was not apart of the deal. Whilst Muse A is hiding in her cell, watching everything unfold... lets just say things become messy and now the two are on the move. As their journey continues, they learn more and more about each other. A dark, angsty yet romantic twist on a Stockholm syndrome Gang case comes to play.

*** -TO ALL THE BOYS IVE LOVED BEFORE PLOT

(More TBA haha)

PAIRINGS
italicized represents the role I prefer/want.

- kidnapped x kidnapper
- enemy x enemy
-popular x antisocial
- criminal x detective
-princess x dark knight/assassin
-princess x wounded knight

(More TBA haha)

CONSIDERED FANDOMS

-The 100 (juvenile x grounder)
-Marvel (AU x OC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back