• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Satan's DC/Marvel Cravings

Satan

hell-bent
yo yo fellow writers
yo yo its ya boi social

coding belongs to ; social social

yo yo
Just a small introduction. Hi, I am Satan but you may call me Shawna if you aren't comfortable with my devilish nickname. I am a female who loves to write, and I write a lot. Both during the day and per post... most of the time anyway. I do like semi- detailed to detailed writing. Multiple paragraphs, description, angst, fluff, all dat shiiiiii.

I do have a few guidelines, rules, whatever you kids call them these days. Firstly, and I already mentioned it but I will mention it once more. I LOVE DETAIL. Multi-paragraph posts, unless we are in a pickle; but then we should discuss to keep our flavored rp going people! Second, grammar. I know English is not everyones native language and I respect that, I just ask to keep it simple with punctuation and stuff. Third, pls no godmodding. If you have an idea for my character, or your characters interaction with mine, DISCUSS IT WITH MEEEEE. Fourth, If you are not comfortable with cursing, abuse, crime, any dark theme, I am not the person for you. I LOVE this kind of stuff. I am definitely into horror themed rps, though I DO INNOCENT STUFF TOO. The cute n' fluffy, baby I am all for it! But I love action and drama in my rps too, to keep it interesting and flowing.

I am on the East Coast and I do have school, so I get on in the evenings/night. I try to reply at LEAST once a day.
I ask for dedication as, I promise to be dedicated to you.
If you have lost or feel like you are losing interest in the RP, tell me. Do not just ignore me pls, I would not do that to you.

yo yo
Pairings;
Bold - role I want to be.
*** - CRAVING THE SHII OUT OF IT LIKE PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME.

Harley Quinn x Joker ***
Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy ***
Batman x Cat woman
Deadpool (ik he is Marvel) x Harley Quinn

Go ahead and call me a basic ass chick for these pairings, but I have been watching a lot of superhero movies so I need this stuff. Of course there may be more pairings I am interested in, I just cannot think of them all. If you have any ideas, pairings wise, don't be afraid to comment on here ladies and gentlemen.

yo yo
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin viverra tortor purus, id hendrerit enim dictum at. Nunc scelerisque eros mauris, ac tincidunt sem euismod at. Sed mollis sollicitudin enim, ut sollicitudin urna mollis et. Duis a risus quam. Mauris ultricies vehicula erat, eu tempus risus iaculis vitae. Fusce id eros in eros dapibus finibus. Sed vel imperdiet velit, ac auctor eros.

Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur dapibus metus et tellus accumsan feugiat. Donec est velit, porttitor vitae dignissim at, sollicitudin ac diam. Pellentesque condimentum augue eu magna facilisis, a ultricies felis ornare. Phasellus sit amet neque nisl. Maecenas fringilla, lorem et pharetra efficitur, justo urna consectetur erat, et porta dui libero vel tortor. Praesent vehicula, ipsum euismod consequat aliquet, sapien purus dapibus urna, sit amet tempus libero arcu eu quam. Aliquam nec turpis nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nunc porta mauris ex, non venenatis augue porta eu. Aliquam nibh sem, gravida non nulla nec, lacinia volutpat magna. Mauris semper massa eu turpis pulvinar semper.

Donec at enim nec lorem aliquam dictum. Sed posuere lacus nec aliquam dapibus. Nunc blandit urna ut enim egestas consequat ac eget nunc. In volutpat semper lectus nec mollis. Duis viverra, purus quis commodo luctus, nisi est sagittis nulla, id cursus nulla lorem id purus. Curabitur ut purus sem. Donec suscipit euismod ornare. Vestibulum nulla nulla, ultricies vitae velit vitae, mattis pulvinar urna. Cras posuere at lacus sed mattis. Vestibulum vestibulum finibus leo nec mollis. Aliquam ullamcorper lacus odio, eu imperdiet leo pretium ac. Vestibulum tempor odio a nulla ullamcorper, nec imperdiet mi suscipit. Cras maximus turpis sed dui convallis rutrum sed id sem. Curabitur vel nisl in tellus feugiat vulputate. Phasellus sed feugiat turpis. Curabitur ullamcorper, massa in ultrices pharetra, dolor elit lobortis turpis, vitae bibendum sapien turpis in ante.
©SociallyAwkward™

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back