• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Satan Shrugged

3. Post once every 3 minutes 40 seconds. Failing that requirement, attempt to post once every single day. If you cannot fulfill either requirement, you should be ashamed of ever clicking on this thread. If you cannot post at least once every three times the Earth spins around 360° around its own axis, your character's soul will be devoured by the Divinities as gasoline for their nefarious plot, unless you can give me a warning beforehand to receive an official leave of absence.
Right now, I'm stuck in concentration camp China I don't want to be here please help it's going to kill me soon. I can probably still do a few post a day, but don't count on it. Will probably return to retrieve the charred remains of my house on the 23rd.

Just figured I'd officially say I realized I don't have enough time currently to manage being in another roleplay and y'all are pretty far ahead in things so it'd be a little awkward for me to join at this point in the plot. So thanks for being welcoming, Birdsie, maybe I'll apply to join your future roleplays some other time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back