• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sarge's Fandom Search

Sargelovesfandoms

Erasermic fuels my veins
Sarge's Fandom Search Hello, I'm currently on the search for people to roleplay with, so I hope the fandoms you see here are ones that you are interested in. Thanks for checking on this post, it's very much appreciated!

About Me
I am 30 years old, so I would prefer rp partners that are 18+
My pronouns are She/Her, Gender Apathetic, comfortable playing males more than females.
Even though I am Asexual, I really love romance roleplay.
I can write anywhere from one-liners to 1-3 paragraphs depending.

Rules and Facts
- I'm not very picky on post length, hell it can be one sentence or a few paragraphs and I will do my best to do the same.
- I'm not too picky on pairings, I mostly roleplay M X M and some M X F. I wouldn't mind some F X F if you prefer though.
- I roleplay in the third person, I don't do that script stuff...you are free to do that if you want...but don't expect the same, sorry.
- I don't mind if you want to get to know me more, we can talk while we roleplay, that's cool!

Fandoms I roleplay
Invader Zim
Undertale (And the AU's)
Rick and Morty
Gravity Falls
Ed Edd N Eddy
South Park
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu!!

• Dib X Zim
    Dib X OC
    Zim X OC
    Red X Purple
    Irken OC X Irken OC
    Vortian OC X Vortian OC
    Irken OC X Vortian OC
    Irken OC X Human OC
    Zim / Dib Friendship

Thick Dotted Divider
Plots To Explore

• Pairing: Swap Papyrus X Fell Papyrus

Either Swap Pap ends up in Underfell or Fell Pap ends up in UnderSwap, they can either know each other or not, and Swap Pap doesn't like him all that much with how Fell Pap can be rough and a little mean when it comes to his brother.

Thick Dotted Divider
OC X Character Roleplays

• A lot of people prefer to just roleplay OC's with canon characters, now, I don't do well with doubling because I tend to forget about adding the other character. So, if you want to double, please expect me to mess up a little bit. I'm sorry in advance!
Sarge's Fandom Search

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back